Rumors~

My Secret Nerdy Boyfriend
Please log in to read the full chapter
Tell Me - Wonder Girls
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlHv3BbBv6A )      -------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     It was Wednesday, which meant only one thing… School.     You and Myungsoo were walking to the school gates. Some girls and guys looked at the both of you in distaste. They both snickered at nerdy Myungsoo as you passed by. L shook his head with an unnoticeable smirk, *If they knew that I was L, they’d be sorry that they ever laughed at me.*     You glared at the students that laughed at Myungsoo. They stopped laughing and went back to their own business. “________~!” You turned around to spot Jungah running towards you.     “Oh hi Myungsoo.” She waved as he waved back. “Anyways, _________.” Jungah turned back to you, “Did you hear?! You know Infinite, the gang, right?” She rambled.     You looked up in surprise. L did too. “…Yeah…?” You urged her to go on. “Well some people saw L, one of the popular gangsters, at the drugstore yesterday, and they said that he bought… Oh my goodness, get this—PADS!!” She burst out into laughter.     Myungsoo’s eyes were wide open now. His jaw was also a little open too. You coughed in shock. “Hilarious, right?! It’s what everyone’s talking about right now!” Jungah cracked up.     Myungsoo turned bright red. “Are you okay, Myungsoo? You’re red.” Jungah commented, wiping the tears from her eyes. “Yeah, I’m …fine. Uhm… Excuse me.” He said quickly as he left and ditched school.
Please log in to read the full chapter