The Simplest of Words

My Secret Nerdy Boyfriend
Please log in to read the full chapter
Lonely - 2NE1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n4V3lGEyG4 )      --------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     You were snuggled in bed and all cuddled up in the covers when L came out of the bathroom with a towel around his neck. His tousled hair was slightly wet.     “Aww, is my angel tired already?” L cooed as he was about to climb in the bed beside you. You stopped him. “Ah, ah, ah. Myungsoo Oppa, did you dry your hair properly?” You asked, raising an eyebrow at the surprised L. He sheepishly smiled, “Mayyybe?” He drawled.     “Oppa.” You gave him a stern look. “You’re going to catch a cold.”     L huffed and crossed his arms, “I don’t care.” He stated stubbornly. You rolled your eyes and sighed. “Fine, Oppa. But next time, you have to dry it properly, araso?” You tilted your head to one side and gave him an irresistible smile.     L’s heart beat quickly as he climbed in bed and shut off the lights, “Okay.”     You tiredly rubbed your eyes as you wrapped your arms around L in a tight embrace. Burying your face in his chest, you giggled softly. L gazed at you questioningly in the darkness. As if you read his mind, you replied, “You’re just such an adorable boyfriend.”     L chuckled, “I know. You are one lucky girl to be dating the hottest gang member.” He teased while pulling you closer to him and breathing in your sweet scent. You laughed, “Of course I am.”     “Do you remember when we first met?” Your voiced echoed in the house. L smiled softly as he reminisced in his past memories. An unreadable expression filled his face as he replied, “Of course I do.”     --------------------     “Zico Oppa~!!” You called, running over to your long-time best friend. Zico raised his head to see you panting in the summer’s heat. He raised a hand with his grin on his face and waved it.     As soon as you walked over to him, U-Kwon gave you a disapproving look. “Yah, Park ________. Is Zico hyung the only person you see, or what?” He frowned, faking a sob.     Giggles escaped your lips as you ruffled his hair. “Of course I see you too, U-Kwonnie. Wow, you’ve grown so much, almost as tall as me!” You exclaimed in amazement as U-Kwon gave you a glance of disbelief. “Don’t treat me like a kid just because I’m short! I’m your elder!” He wailed childishly.     “Huh, that’
Please log in to read the full chapter