Infinite, The Baddest Gang In Seoul... Not.

My Secret Nerdy Boyfriend
Please log in to read the full chapter
 She's Back - Infinite (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weIiaA-h4pk)     ------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     Infinite (along with L) swiftly hopped over a chain fence. L’s hair was no longer nicely combed, but he had messed up his hair, and now he looked like his regular self. Well, except for the loosened uniform. Laughing, they walked back to their hideout.     “Did you see my kick- moves?! I was like, ‘HAIYA!! EAT DIRT, LOSERS!!’ and they went flying into the air!” Sungjong snickered, throwing a punch into thin air. Hoya clapped his back, “I saw that, maknae.”     Sunggyu, the leader, sighed and smiled. “Gosh, you guys. How many times do I tell you that we’re not a gang to be feared of, we’re a gang because we want to protect  Seoul from the other idiotic ones?” All the guys stared at their contemplating leader as he asked one sentence.     “Do you think we should write an apology letter? You know, for injuring some of them?”
    Everyone burst into laughter. “Oh my goodness, that’s the most hilarious thing I’ve ever heard.” Dongwoo commented, wiping his tears from laughing too much. Woohyun had to gasp for air to breathe.     L lightly socked Sunggyu’s arm, “Leader! You’re too much of a softie.” Sunggyu frowned, “Don’t mock me because I’m a good person inside. I don’t like hurting all those people.”     Sungyeol gave Sunggyu a shrug. “Me neither, but those punks deserved it. They taunted us and threatened to steal our hideout. They were stupid either way to even talk behind our backs.”     “Ohh, choding! You’re growing up, eh?” Woohyun smirked at Sungyeol who just grinned. “Hey, I can’t stay an elementary school kid forever, right?” He chuckled.     Hoya stared at L’s uniform, “So, how’s the nerd lifestyle?” He asked, grinning. L stared at his cuffs and grimaced. “Ugh. Don’t even remind me. I’m doing this all for _________-ah only. Wouldn’t want that idiot Minjeon attacking my girlfriend, now would I?”     “Aww, isn’t that just precious?” Sungjong cooed at L. The latter glared at him, “Shut the hell up, Sungjong. When you fall in love, you’ll end up changing too.” He sighed, almost imagining your sweet smile and angel-like features.     Dongwoo immediately agreed with him. “I feel ya, man. If I had _________ as my girlfriend, I wouldn’t want anything to harm her gorgeous face.” He nodded. L gave him a warning glance. Dongwoo held his hands up in surrender, “Hey, don’t kill me for stating the obvious. She’s beautiful, you’re under her spell. We all know that.
Please log in to read the full chapter