His True Terror

My Secret Nerdy Boyfriend
Please log in to read the full chapter
Only Learned The Bad Things - B1A4
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-TwkCReQV8&feature=related)     -------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     Weeks passed and still no sign of Minjeon. Of course, this was good news for both you and L. Things had finally gotten back to normal, and Minjeon’s warning was now the last thing on your minds.     You had just finished eating dinner with L in your kitchen. L willingly offered to clean the dishes since you had made dinner. “________, give me the dishes. Oppa will clean them.” He urged.     “No, no, Oppa. You go and rest. I’ll clean them.” You shook your head, pulling the sponge away from L’s grasp. The next thing you knew, the sponge wasn’t in your hand anymore. You blinked to see it in L’s hand. “Sst.” He reprimanded. “Let me spoil you. You’re my girlfriend, after all.”     You giggled and planted a kiss on his cheek, “Komawo, Oppa.” He merely smiled as you went to go watch some television. A few minutes passed when a sharp pain shot through your stomach, “Ah!”     L immediately stopped everything he was doing and rushed to your side. “What’s wrong?!” He frantically asked. “It’s nothing—“ You held your stomach again. The painful feeling of cramps filled your body as you felt a wetness…down there.     Widening your eyes in shock, you made a dash to the bathroom. As you checked, you groaned. *Period? Seriously? Now?!* You did a face-palm. As you searched in the drawer for a pad, you yelled in frustration.     You heard L’s anxious tone of voice behind the other side of the door. “________, WHAT HAPPENED?!”     “Oppa!” You called, “I need you to buy me something at the store!”     L furrowed his eyebrows, “What do you need?” You sighed before replying, “Pads.”
Please log in to read the full chapter