Ew, He's Gross!

My Secret Nerdy Boyfriend
Please log in to read the full chapter
Let's Dance! - Teen Top (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYp1J2WJ6VU)      ---------------- Narrator’s P.O.V:     After a while, listening to the teachers rants got very boring. Tiredly, you propped your textbook up onto the desk and pulled your cell phone out from your pocket.     You began flipping through all your pictures with L. Stopping at one in particular, you unconsciously smiled. It was a picture of L kissing your cheek while you look surprised.     You giggled at Myungsoo’s picture that you took this morning. He looked dazed and shocked when you took the picture. His thick glasses and neat uniform made you want to bellow out in laughter, but since you were still in class, you couldn’t.     As you flipped through some more pictures, you examined a picture of L winking. His chic leather jacket and messy but stylish black hair fell in front of his face. His cool expression but hot wink made you blush, even if it was a picture.     “What are you doing?” You heard a voice beside you. Panicking, you flipped to a picture of you and L in his geeky form. Staring beside you, you saw Minkyu peeking at the photo interestedly. A sigh of relief escaped your lips as you noticed that she didn’t see the photo of L and you. If she did, well… let’s just say she’d be throwing a temper-tantrum right now.     “Why are you sighing?” She scoffed, flipping her hair a little bit in the process. You had to fight back the urge to roll your eyes.
Please log in to read the full chapter