I guess this calls for some improv

Extraordinary Kindergarten Madness.

 

Hi! If you havent read the updated version of chapter five, please do so! Thanks! 
 
 
The first incident of the day 
 
"Okay, will everyone raise their hands and tell me the word you learned?" I asked, because it was monday, and monday was new word day. 
During the week, the kids would learn a new word and present it with its definition on Monday. 
Twelve stubby little arms went up.
"Pick me!" 
"Ooh! Ooh!" 
"TEACHER!" 
Squeals came from all over the place. 
I laughed. 
"Kri…" I started to say but Tao's eyes started watering. 
"Tao!" I sighed, not wanting to upset the kid. 
"Yay!!" he smiled and ran up to the front of the class (almost tripping). Kris showed no emotion. "The word I learned was… uh… uh… pout!" 
'Oh please please please let him not demonstrate…' I said in my mind, not wanting to die from cuteness overdose. 
Much to my internal protesting, Tao said, "It's when you do this!" and pouted ADORABLY, showing everyone. 
The other kindies clapped, and I breathlessly said, "Thank you Tao! Now please go back to your seat." with a smile. 
Tao put on a proud smile and skipped back. 
Then, he tripped over his foot and fell on his knees. My eyes widened, expecting some bawling at the least. But he it in like a big boy and got up, only with moist eyes. 
"Wow, Tao! You're such a big boy! Give me a high five, and everyone, let's clap for Tao!" I said, definitely releived. 
We high fived and everyone clapped for Tao. Tao's smile was just beautiful. 
"Who next?" I asked when he went back to his spot on the carpet. 
Again, twelve hands went up, and I playfully glared at Tao, who bashfully grinned. 
"How about… Sehun?" I said, expecting a word like "apple" or something. 
Sehun waddled to the front of the class. (OMG ADORABLE)
"Photo…thintethus…" Sehun said. (his lisp like omgomgomg I think I died asdfghjkl)
We all stared at him openmouthedly, firstly because we were NOT expecting that. Secondly, them because they didn't know what it meant, and they were surprised Sehun knew something they didn't. This kid was still in diapers. 
"Sehun… do you know what this means?" I asked carefully, not wanting to overwhelm the kid. 
"Uhhhhhhhhhhhh" Sehun thought, looking at the celing. A string of drool was now traveling down his chin. 
"Okay, does everyone know was it means?" I asked. Eleven heads shook "no".
"Plant." Sehun finally said.
"Wow, Sehun! Where did you learn that?" I asked, VERY surprised. 
"Teebee. Mommie." he pursed his lips. 
I should have known. His mother was a supply teacher for grade tens. 
"Does everyone agree that Sehun deserves a gold star?" I asked and most heads shook yes. 
So I went to my desk and pulled out an awkward fabric stuffed star that I'd made. Hey, it pleased the kids, and saved me a headache. 
I pinned the star to Sehun's shirt and he gave me a gummy smile. I smiled back, wiped his (now solidifying) trail of drool, pinched his cheeks and sent him back. 
"Okay, what about… Luhan?" I suggested, not knowing what would happen. 
Luhan smiled brightly and ran over to the front of the class. 
He took a deep breath and said, "F***!". Very, very, proudly. 
My eyes widened and I cautiously asked, "Do you know what it means, Luhan?" 
Thankfully, Luhan shook his head no with a frown. 
"Teacher, what does it mean?" the children asked. 
I quickly improvised and said, "Uhh, it's a very scary word and if you say it two times a monster will go after your… favorite stuffed animal!" I tried to say convincingly and did a mental facepalm. 
Thankfully, the kids gasped and some of them started crying. 
Now, normally, this wouldn't be good, but in this case, it meant that they'd "learnt their lessons". 
"Okay, guys! They only come when we say it twice, so we're all safe!" I assured, and most of the kids sniffled. 
Sehun, Tao and Luhan kept bawling. 
"Come here." I sighed and they ran staright to the crouching me (with such force, may I add, that I fell with a slight "oomph") 
I hugged them, and patted their heads. 
"We've learnt our lessons, right, class?" I asked and everyone nodded. "Okay, now, Suho, can you present your word?" I tried to handle the situation, and thankfully, the rest of the day went fine. 
 
 
 
 
Well, this is…
Okay, I really cannot do fluff. 
I'm really sorry T^T
Please give me feedback, and help me, because I basicly have no idea what I'm doing. This is my first fluff :3
Hopefully, this wasn't offending, or boring ;;