Class observation, 2.

Extraordinary Kindergarten Madness.

Day 2 ; Lu Han.

 

After Minseok, let's move on to the other friend of his, Luhan. Luhan is a sweet and mischievous kid. Luhan seems have this friendly and easy going side in him. He plays and gets along well with everybody. He is one of the social butterflies in the class.

 

"Yixing, what are you doing?" Luhan approaches the dozed out kid who often plays with the piano toy. He waited for a reply, but Yixing stays still, not bothering to turn his head a single bit. It made Luhan impatient. Side note, the expression he made is extremely cute! His eyes become wide, sparkling with impatience and curiosity. He gritted his teeth, stomped his feet when Yixing ignored him while pressing the notes with his calm face.

 

"YIXING!" The cute kid shouted. It made the dimple cutie jump in surprise. God, please forgive me. I felt like laughing seeing this poor kid jumped in surprise. If this were a video I'd replay it again and again. I'm such a bad teacher. 

 

"Luhan!" The dimple cutie turned around, looking slightly mad even though he still had that flat expression on his face. I predicted a fight, expecting that Yixing would scold him or something and since Luhan's personality was kind of... Well, like that, I'm sure that he would just hit Yixing after he scolding him.

 

"Luhan you're here!" And this is another story of my 'Almost Died of Heart Attack' series. I almost fell from my seat, well. I rolled my eyes and then back to observe these cutie pies. Their cuteness could be the cause of my death. Luhan grins widely and suddenly gives his friend a hug, making the dimple kid squeak.

 

"Okay, bye." Another dying attempt. Luhan waved his hands and walked away from the dimple after giving him a soft pat on the cheek. And the dimple just wave back then turn his body around and went back to playing his piano toy as if nothing happened.

 

I collected myself. My gaze following butterfly cutie. He's flying across the room and stopped at each kid to 'observe' what they're doing, hands curled behind his back just like a granny who's watching the afternoon view from the back of the house until he met his 'baby'.

 

"Baozi, let's play soccer." the chubby kid shake his head immediately while still munching his snacks, probably used to hearing the same sentences for the past few weeks. Luhan stomps his feet again.

 

"I hate you, Baozi!" Then he walks away while stomping his feet, leaving the chubby boy just frown his cute brows. He stomped away to the front of the glass door, looking outside with mad eyes and puffed cheeks. Then he starts sobbing. I panicked and quickly ran to him to comfort him, but his 'prince' was faster than me.

 

"Chao Lu..." I'm screaming in my mind. The tiniest kid who is also the youngest in the class tilts his head and look up at his princess. Sehun just learned to talk and the way he talks is super cute. It cracks me up whenever he tries to say something and he ended up pouting even rolling his eyes! WHERE DOES THE KIDS LEARN TO ROLL THEIR EYES FROM, FOR GOD'S SAKE?!

 

Luhan continues to cry while Sehun peeks at him from time to time, tilting his head with his mouth gaping wide. He tried asking, failed. He tried patting, failed. He tried shaking his own head to grab Luhan's attention, failed. He even tried pushing his princess, but also failed.

 

In the end, he ends up crying as well.

 

I really want to laugh but the main point right now is calm the both of them down. I walked towards them, asking what happened, almost losing myself and laugh out when I saw their 'anime' crying face with nose runny and drools everywhere, hands intertwined to each other and look up at me with very pitiful expression.

 

"What's wrong, babies?" I gave them a worried expression, I'm trying very hard to not laugh right now, I should get a prize for this.

 

"Lu'an..." Sehun managed to say with snot and drools running down, crying loudly. 

 

"What's wrong, Luhan?" I ask him, trying to look corncerned and succeed. Suddenly he stops crying, making me frown instantly.

 

"What wrong, ma'am?" I went blank out for a moment. What did he said?

 

"Why were you crying?" I ask him again after shaking my head as if there are some flies flying around my head.

 

"I don't know." Then he flied away, laughing and grinning while taking his prince and bouncing around the class as if there's nothing happened.

 

Summary:

I don't get what the kids are thinking and i don't think I ever will. Most importantly, where does the kids learn to roll their eyes?