Class observation, 3.

Extraordinary Kindergarten Madness.

Day 3, Wu Yifan.

 

Today I will inspect little gentleman Wu Yifan. Yifan is a fierce boy as a kid, cool and stay still not like boys his age. This far, I've learned that he plays with Zitao and Chanyeol the most. He's one of the obidient kids, and it makes me proud somehow to have him in this class. Because he behaves and listen really well. Now I'm going to find out more.

 

The little gentleman is sitting nicely on his seat, he looks really serious yet very cute since he's just a 5 years old kid but acting like a 25 years old man. 'The Little Dragon' book in his hands, probably to practice on reading. I watch him spelling the word one by one, mistaken in the most part, but it's so cute that he didn't give up like Jongdae did (he threw away the book after tried to read 'I am a happy ostrich'), and just starts it again from the beginning even though his expression already telling that he's kind of frustrated.

 

Then the famous grinny kid runs to him.

 

"Yifaaaaaaaaaan~" The kid jump to him and hugs him tight, makes the serious one startled and almost fall from his tiny chair. The tall kid shrugs his friend away, obviously annoyed, but the kid just hugs him even tighter. (Well, Yifan is the tallest boy in the class. And I've heard some kids called him 'boss' because of it. Bless his genes.)

 

"I'm reading, Chanyeol!" He yelled to the kid, swaying his book in front of Chanyeol to show his 'frustration'. And the jumpy kid stare at him ridiculously then giggles uncontrollably, makes him annoyed even more.

 

"Yifan you're amazing wow Yifan you can read!" Then he jumps again to hug the tall kid, makes him jumps and squeak very cutely. I watch Yifan groans and purse his lips, pouting while frowning as if he's going to be angry.

 

But then, another little kid approach them, speed walking cutely that he almost stumble, but finally made it to get closer to the other two.

 

"Captin, whas wong?" I almost scream, fangirling about his cuteness. Well, okay, from now on I will describe what I HEARD because it's soooooo ffffllllluuuffffyyyyy. So, technically this report will going to be the death of every teacher who read this because almost all the kids still cannot talk properly, well, they're five and even four, what do you expect from them. Okay, continue.

 

"Taotao, get Chanyeol away frum me. I'm reading." The 'boss' demands, seems like Zitao is his 'bodyguard' or something, now that makes sense why Yifan always had this boy beside him almost every time.

 

"Les guh, Cha-nyeol." The shortest kid dragged the grinny away. He grips his arm and pulls him harshly and makes the other screams in pain and starts to whine and sob. Wait, I have to do something about this. By the way, this is the part of being a kindergarten teacher. Troubles everywhere and every time.

 

"What's wrong little guys?" I ask and Chanyeol starts to cry even more, makes Zitao looks at him with terrified eyes and seems like about to cry as well.

 

"Zitao... Zitao hurts me!" And he cries even louder, then the said kid starts to sob with his face literally looks like this --> :'( it caught me off guard that two kids is crying right now, I got a little bit panic as I try to calm the both kids but then I realized something... Chanyeol is faking his cry... What an attention seeker.

 

"Is hurt is hurttt!" The usually grinny child rubbing his arm that Zitao gripped earlier, looks up to me with puppy eyes. I cannot resist his pitiful look, it makes me want to baby him and love him and... ugh, but this kid is trying to get attention while the other kid is crying for real. This is not good. Remember, even though they're still very little and young, don't ever spoil them too much because it will affect them when they grew up. We have to teach them what's right and what's wrong since the beginning, we have to lead them to be good adults. Because everything started with habit, even just the tiniest and the simplest one.

 

"Okay, I need you two, whoever made mistake, please say sorry." Even though we're already know the truth, we cannot just accuse. Let them say it by themselves, stay neutral and listen to them. That will teach them to tell truth and be brave to tell their own opinion. Haha, I sound like a good teacher :'D

 

By the way, I stare at them in the eyes, waiting for the honesty to comes out. But of course, child is a child. They're stubborn. I glance at Zitao then to Chanyeol, gently yet surely. Then I remember something.

 

"Mr. Yifan, what was really happened?" I turn around to ask the 'back to reading' boy, he looks annoyed and puffs his cheeks but then put his book down on the desk.

 

"Chanyeol distrubs me maam! I was, I was reading then he distrurbs me." The little gentleman said while pointing at his friend with oh-so-cutely-serious-gesture, makes me melt and just want to squish him right and then. But hey, we still have this problem, and we have to solve it.

 

"I jus wanna halp captin maam." I turn around again when Zitao says with sobs following his words. I just wen't 'AAAWWW' but I have to be serious. Curse my job as a kindergarten teacher.

 

"Okay, then why are you crying, Chanyeol?" I ask the boy and he's just starting to cry even more. I pinch the bridge of my nose, crying silently. Why this kid always makes me want to go home and sleep from exhaustion? ;~;

 

"I wanna play wis Yifan but Zitao hurts me..." There again, the puppy eyes.

 

"Chanyeol, Yifan was reading. You have to ask him first if he's busy or not, and if he said yes, you shouldn't force him. You can play with the other friends while waiting for Yifan to finish. But Zitao, you shouldn't hurt Chanyeol either, you have to tell him gently, darling." I said, smiling down at the boys as caressing their hair, but then Chanyeol puffs his cheeks and ran away. Hahaha.... Please take me home :'D

 

"Okay, now you can continue reading, Yifan. And you Zitao, say sorry to Chanyeol later, okay? I will tell Chanyeol to apologize to Yifan too." I said before pat their heads and leave to my seat again. But well, I'm still watching. I take a seat once again and seeing Yifan approaching Zitao, totally forgetting his book.

 

"Good job, agent twenty hundres ten. Les go." Then they go outside to play in the sandbox.

 

 

Conclusion:

Can someone give me an aid? I'm kind of about to die right now :'''''''''D