Class observation, 4.

Extraordinary Kindergarten Madness.

Day 4, Kim Joonmyun.

 

Kim Joonmyun is one of the most obedient students in the class. He's as sweet as vanilla cream cupcakes but also as serious as a gentleman, but no, not that kind of serious like Wu Yifan. He's kind of the 'Teacher' figure among his friends because in that age, he's already can read and write perfectly. But beside all of it, he's an awkward little kid. It's true that the kids always approach him to ask questions, but the problem is... He couldn't handle it all.

 

The kid is sitting calmly on the seat, reading some books while practicing his writing. His face is as serious as an old strict teacher meanwhile the others are just a mess; running around, shouting, and playing like usual. And of course, the calm and peace Joonmyun must get disturbed by the other kids. And this time, it's the usual trouble maker. The Jongdae.

 

"Joonmen, Yiphan sed he can rite better." Jongdae said after taking a seat beside the boy, he grins and tilts his head further to see Joonmyun's expression in such a cute gesture, makes me want to pinch his cheek so bad. But wait, this isn't the time for fangirling... so does the other days. This is the solution: I think I need more patience. Okay, back to the boys.

 

And just then, slowly,  Joonmyun's expression changed from the usual peace mode, into something rather extreme. He frowns, pouting with his eyes widening and literally makes this face --> :( as if he's gonna cry so hard. I feel the urge to in and 'ask what happen' as usual, but suddenly, in quick motion Joonmyun's expression changed again.

 

"Ah, really? Ehehe." I almost spurt out my drink to Kyungsoo's face (Kyungsoo is sitting not far in front of me, playing mother with Jongin). I gulp my drink and focusing myself to the said boys once again. This time Jongdae is imitating Joonmyun's laugh and they laughing together as if there's nothing happened. But that's what children do, sometimes I was thinking about how irrelevant children are, but that's natural. Sometimes they could become cute, sometimes annoying, and sometimes just... stupid. But that's the fun of having children around I guess, anything they do will turned out cute.

 

Five minutes later, Jongdae left Joonmyun in peace one more time to 'disturbs' the other (and this time, he chooses Zitao as his target), but more 'trouble' is coming. It's them, the trouble maker duo, Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun.

 

"Joommyun! Tell Baek I don' look like mankey!" Chanyeol whines, taking Joonmyun's hand as he jumps around with unpleased expression. And Joonmyun, as expected, just standing there with a pencil in his hand. I feel like crying, this little gentleman didn't even have a chance to continue what he's doing. Poor Joonmyun is lack of luck.

 

"But! But! But! Look Cha nyol is balding and his eyes big like mankey!" Baekhyun defends with that expression that if you see it you would feel like you had just shoving a big slice of lemon into your mouth, it makes you feel like exploding. With cuteness in this case.

 

"You look like a mouse!" Chanyeol shouts and smacking Baekhyun's face.

 

"You mankey!" Baekhyun steps out and scratch the said boy's face. And in no time, another fight is happening. And Joonmyun just not stood there in daze, he's literally BETWEEN the boys, so practically he's also dragged into the fight. When Chanyeol fall down, Joonmyun was falling as well and Baekhyun start to beat Chanyeol's ... While Chanyeol is still gripping onto the poor Kim Joonmyun.

 

"Boys! Boys! Stop! What's happening?" I said after I quickly ran to them before it's getting out of control. And just then, unexpectedly, one of them is crying... and it's neither Baekhyun or Chanyeol.

 

"What's wrong, Joonmyun? Why are you Crying?" The sight is too adorable, it's kinda surprising since Joonmyun doesn't look like the type who cries easily. I look at Chanyeol and Baekhyun, they seem surprised as well, and their expression turn slowly to the guilty one.

 

"What's happening, boys? Why is our Joonmyun crying?" I ask once again as I pull Joonmyun into a hug, caressing the poor boy's face and wiping his tears and sweat.

 

"Am surry Joommyun!" Chanyeol shouts as he walks closer to me, caressing Joonmyun's head as well, imitating my behavior with an apologetic expression.

 

"Baek is surry too Joomyann!" And the shorter boy following as well, hugging the poor Joonmyun and pecking his forehead repeatedly just like a mother to his son. This is too adorable, OMG what should I do?

 

"I... wan' to buy baby milk." Joonmyun managed to say between his sobs, a little bit muffled since Baekhyun and Chanyeol is hugging him and pecking his head. I frown, slightly shaking my head to make sure that I didn't hear the wrong words. I tell the two boys to back away a little so we can hear Joonmyun's words clearly. And the two boys, with the guilt I guess, obediently nodding and step back in unison.

 

"Guys just don't fight, shall we?" I look at the two boys and smiling gently at them (I don't know if this is gentle smile or awkward smile of holding laughter), and the boys nod. I let them play again and I let Joonmyun continue what he's doing earlier as well, then I go back to my original seat.

 

In couple moments everything is going back to normal. I inspect every single kid in the room, scanning the room but I cannot find some kids... and also Joonmyun, his book and pencil were also gone. Where the cute little gentleman go? I go outside and finding three boys; Kyungsoo, Jongin... and Joonmyun.

 

"Joonmyun-sshi, what are you doing here?" I ask as I approach them closer.

 

"Maam I'm a daddy naw I'm busy." I frown.

 

"Mommy, I don' wanna eat leavessss...." I turn my head around and find Jongin, on Kyungsoo's lap being cradled like a baby. I almost choke on my own saliva to see the sight because literally Jongin is bigger and taller than Kyungsoo... Yet he's the one who is playing as the baby.

 

"Maam, pleese come again tomorrow becus' we're busy." Joonmyun said again with serious expression.

 

"But aren't you practicing writing?" And immediately, Joonmyun's expression changed into shocked mode, makes me shocked as well.

 

"Am' workin', daddy is busy workin' to buy baby's milk." The little gentleman said calmly, he points to his book on the ground, looking at me with his serious expression again.

 

 

Conclusion:

Surely, someday, I'll quit this job and find a husband to have my own entertainment in my house.... Or either I'll die of heart attack from the overload cuteness :'''D