First day, Let's say hello to each other!

Extraordinary Kindergarten Madness.

It's 8.30 AM, the parents were already went back after their children safely entered their classes. The teacher divides the class into two groups; Melon and Kiwi. She stood in front of the class, smiling brightly at the kids There are some who looked excited and nervous at the same time, some bored, a few that had a frightened expression and three or four of them acted like they ate too much chocolate... except they did.

 

"Good morning, class!" The teacher greet them with a heart warming smile. The kids replied differently. Half of them replied excitedly and the rest sounded more like screaming than a reply and there's this one boy who looked as bored as ever. He was sleeping.

 

"My name is Mrs. S, and we will start the class now. Are you excited?" Some says yes and some says no. They're so adorable. It's hard to refrain from pinching their chubby cheeks. She pinned the name tags on their uniforms so they won't get confused or forget their friends' name. After cutely introducing themselves, they continue the class by singing nursery rhymes like 'Mary Had A Little Lamb' and 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star'.

 

"Okay, who's up to sing in front?" The teacher asks and they're all being passionate, calling and screaming their own name while raising their hands. She decided to pick three boys to sing. It's Kyungsoo, Luhan, and Chanyeol.

 

"Mary had a little lamb, little lamb..." Kyungsoo started it smoothly, with a stiff expression. Eyes widen, and fists clenching tight around each side of his uniform.

 

"Everywhere that Mary went, Mary went.... Mrs. S, where is Mary going?" Luhan stopped in the middle of the song. Ms. S almost fell from her seat.

 

"MARY HAD A LITTLE WOOW! OW YEAH!!!" Poor Kyungsoo was startled by Chanyeol's scream right beside his ear. In the chaos,  the teacher runs to him and covers his mouth before the others start crying, because Zitao's eyes were starting to water as well.

 

"Okay, kids. KIDS! CHANYEOL! Stop screaming please. Now... Let's draw instead, okay? Mrs. S want you to draw your favorite pet."  the kids start to make a fuss after Mrs. S gave them a box of crayon each. She shaked her head as they start to fight over the color they want to use.

 

"MINE!!!" Zitao suddenly went to the Kiwi group and snatched the green crayon from Sehun's hand. Mrs. S watched them from the seat, worried and secretly waiting Sehun to cry, but he didn't show the sign of crying. Instead, in a blink of an eye, Zitao started screaming and crying hard with a red mark on his left cheek.

 

"SEHUN SLAPPED MY FACE!" Mrs. S's eyes bulged out and she quickly asked Sehun if it's true. He showed no reaction.

 

"Sehun, you shouldn't hit him like that. Violence is not a good thing." The teacher said with an upset tone, hoping that the kid will understand. But a kid, is a kid. Sehun calmly goes back to his seat without saying anything, and Zitao... He went back too, but had his eyes still on Sehun as if he's saying 'I'll take a revenge'.

 

The teacher sighs as she moved back to her seat, and before she can properly sit down, Yixing approaches her.

 

"Ma'am, what do we need to draw?" The teacher slapped her own face mentally, and start to regret her decision being a teacher.

 

"Your favorite pet, my dear Yixing." She smiles, try to entertain herself by chanting 'these kids are cute' in her mind.

 

15 minutes later, the drawing session are finally over.

 

The drawing result :

Melon ;

- Minseok: A circular thing... with fire.

- Luhan: Soccer ball.

- Yifan: A hybrid of armadillo, spider, and carrot.

- Yixing: Unicorn.

- Jongdae: A kitten that is taking a poop.

- Zitao: ....Fetus(?)

 

Kiwi ;

- Joonmyun: A kitten that have a human nose.

- Baekhyun: Elephant and a stick figure beside it.

- Chanyeol: Fox? Wolf? Ferret.

- Kyungsoo: A five legged kitten... Oh, that's the tail.

- Jongin: A curly creature. Poodle... sort of.

- Sehun: Undetected creature, with a 'cute puppy' written on the top of the drawing.

 

 

The first day was a hard time for Mrs. S.