Her Past III

My Gangster Roommate

"When I went home, the worst thing ever happened." Eunmi whimpered.

FLASHBACK

"My dear daughter-in-law is back!" Lee Kang laughed heartily when Eunmi returned.

Eunmi's head snapped up in shock and saw Lee Joon smirking.

"What are you talking about?" she spat.

"Don't be so rude to your father-in-law kid!" Lee Kang roared. "Your dear step brother was kind enough to want to marry you so just accept it! You'll get engaged tomorrow and married when both of you grow up."

"ENGAGED? TOMORROW?" Eunmi shrieked.

Lee Joon went up to her and caressed her face. "Aren't you happy?'' he smirked. "My wife?"

Eunmi jerked away and ran to her room.

"Eunmi ah." her mother came into the room after a while. "Are you alright?"

Eunmi looked up with her eyes full of hatred and despair. "Eomma, I don't want to marry Lee Joon!"

Eunmi's mother went up to her slowly. "But your step dad has already decided. Maybe Lee Joon is not so bad?"

Eunmi shook her head. "No! He tried to me today Eomma." Eunmi confessed.

Eunmi's mother's eyes widened in shock. "Mwo? Are you alright?" she checked her daughter.

"Yeah I ran off." Eunmi said. "Eomma, this family is not worth staying. Let's leave here." Eunmi convinced.

"But.." Eunmi's mother hesitated. "You're still young, you need a place to stay."

"We'll find some way somehow, instead of staying here being bullied both erts!" Eunmi exclaimed.

Eunmi's mother nodded. "Okay then. Prepare Eunmi ah, we'll leave tonight."

...

Eunmi peeked at Lee Joon and Lee Kang. Both bastards were sleeping soundly.

She signalled an okay sign at her mother. Her mother pulled their small luggage and went out of the house.

Eunmi tip toed out silently when Lee Joon suddenly reached out and grabbed her wrist.

"You missed me? Future wife?" He smirked.

Eunmi yelped in shock and threw a worry glance at her mother. Lee Joon followed the direction of Eunmi's gaze and saw his step mom with a luggage.

He gritted his teeth in anger. "APPA! YOUR WIFE AND STEP DAUGHTER ARE PLANNING TO RUN AWAY!"

Eunmi panicked and hit Lee Joon hard in the groin, second time in two days.

"Owww! !" he cursed.

Eunmi ran and led her mother away. They turned round and saw the Lee erts running after them. Being men, they started closing the gap in no time.

Eunmi and her mother reached a road. Eunmi crossed it without thinking and stopped abruptly as she saw a car coming towards her at full speed.

*Oh god. Is this the end?*

Eunmi shut her eyes when someone pushed her out of the way at the last minute.

CRASH!

Eunmi opened her eyes and saw her mother lying in a pool of blood.

"EOMMA!" she screamed.

Lee Kang and Lee Joon saw the scene and went away, not wanting to admit their relationship with the deceased.

"Eomma.." Eunmi cried and held her mother's lifeless body. "How am I going to live on without you?"

---END---

 

Jaejoong embraced Eunmi and wiped her tears away. "Shh. Its okay. It's over now."

Eunmi choked and shivered.

She took deep breaths and calmed herself down.

"After that, I lived with Big Bang and their fed me even though they couldn't even make ends meet for themselves." Eunmi continued.

"Lee Kang that bastard died a few days later in a gang fight.

But Lee Joon, he continued seeking me out. Sometimes alone lurking in the corners. Sometimes  with the whole MBLAQ gang. Big Bang tried to protect me but once, MBLAQ joined with Rain and they defeated Big Bang. I remember the Big Bang members were badly beaten up. Especiall Jiyong.

I didn't want to burden them anymore, so I ran away from Seoul to Japan.

After that, Lee Joon continued coming after me to which ever country I went to.

London, Singapore, Hongkong, Phillipines and even as far as Finland.

The last time I saw him was the first day I met you on that plane ride."

Eunmi took a deep breath. "Now he's back. But I'm so tired of hiding and running away from him, Jaejoong. When is this going to end? When is he going to stop hurting me? Why won't he just give up?"

Jaejoong patted her head soothingly.

"Don't worry Eunmi ah. I will never let that Lee Joon Bastard do anything to you." he promised.