First Day of School

My Gangster Roommate

Eunmi felt her heart rate increase as the car neared the school. The school was a grand looking compound that looked rich and built for the wealthy. The school looked as if it was Hogwarts and there were great vasts of grass plains and trees with lakes inside.

*Woah this school seriously looks rich. No wonder this witchcraft pretty boy lives like a prince..*

"Hey we are nearing the school already." Jaejoong called.

Eunmi nodded, anxiously clutching her new school bag.

"So..." Jaejoong started, "We can't act like we know each other well in school and we definitely can't let them know that we are living together."

Eunmi agreed.

"If it's possible, don't talk to me." Jaejoong said. "If you appear to be too close to me, I don't know what the masses of girls will do to you. Although I know you'll be sure to bash all of them.." Jaejoong smirked.

Eunmi rolled her eyes. "I'll get off now."

Jaejoong held her arm back. Eunmi looked back curiously.

"Don't be afraid. School's gonna be fun. I promise." Jaejoong smiled.

Eunmi softened and felt her heart starting to warm. She turned to go when Jaejoong shouted," Fighting!"

Eunmi felt a tiny smile creeping onto her face as she rushed into the school compound.

She glanced curiously at the grand entrance and the many students inside. Some were walking while reading, some were talking and chatting, some were just looking in their mirror adjusting their hair.

*So this is what inside a school is like!* Eunmi thought happily and made her way hurriedly to the general office to get instructions.

"I'm sorry!" she bowed, as she accidently bumped into another blonde haired girl.

"Watch out !" the girl snarled.

Eunmi shot her a vicious glare and the blonde hair girl took a step back in fear.

"Yah Hyuna let's go quickly." the blonde haired girl's friend said. The blonde haired girl and her friends went away in a flash.

Eunmi smirked and stalked off.

 

Key's head spun round in an instant.

"Yah Yeobo what's wrong?" Jonghyun asked.

Key squinted his eyes and saw a familiar outline of someone he knew. The someone that occupied his thoughts for the past few days.

"I thought I heard Eunmi's voice." Key breathed, trying to calm his racing heart. Just hearing a voice vaguely similar to Eunmi's made his heart race in a manner like never before.

"What?" Taemin shrieked. "Pretty noona's here in school?"

"Nah I don't think so Tae." Minho shrugged, looking around.

"Yeah, she told us that she doesn't go to school anyway.." Onew said between bites of his chicken.

"Yah Yeobo you are seriously falling hard for this girl!!" Jonghyun smirked.

"Yah don't tease me!'' Key whined and smacked his yeobo's head.

"Okay I won't say anything more I promise!" Jonghyun raised his hands up in defeat.

Key smiled. *Man am I seriously falling hard for Eunmi? Even imagining that she's here. Man I really miss her. I think I'll go to Seunggi hyung's restaurant later to see her...*

 

"Good Morning, I'm Park Eunmi. I'm here to take the ability test." Eunmi said politely to the staff in the general office, which was totally out of her usual talking habits.

"You're Park Eunmi?" the secretary pushed her glasses against her nose and examined the girl in front of her.

Pretty and cute, yes. But scars on her legs, muscular limps, and rough hands.. And what's this! Not even had any experience attending school?

*If she hadn't been requested by Kim Jaejoong, she'll never had made it.* The secretary scoffed.

"Come with me." the secretary said and led Eunmi into an empty classroom and passed her a thick exam paper.

"Since you have no studying experience, we have to give you a test to gauge your standards and determine which level to place you in." the secretary said. "By the way, how old are you?"

"17" Eunmi said emotionlessly.

"What?" the woman shrieked. "That's even younger than the other junior students who are 18! You can't even handle 17 year old stuff how can you cope with 18?"

Eunmi shot her a deathly glare. "I'll just try my best for this test."

The secretary eyed her doubtfully. "Whatever. I'll come and collect the test by the end of this hour."

Eunmi watched as the woman stalked off.

*I'll prove that woman wrong..*

Eunmi began writing seriously on the exam paper.