Jiyong's rage and Jaejoong's guilt

My Gangster Roommate

Jaejoong woke up early in the morning and went into the kitchen hurriedly, putting on the Hello Kitty apron and started preparing the ingredients for breakfast.

"Hmmm. I should make that scrambled egg. Eunmi liked that." Jaejoong said to himself absent mindedly when he suddenly froze.

*Oh right. Eunmi isn't here anymore.*

Jaejoong cringed and he walked into the bedroom and stared at the unoccupied bed. Last night, he tossed and turned in bed for so long, he couldn't stand it anymore and just went to sleep on the couch.

"The house feels empty without her." Jaejoong muttered.

He shook his head. "Babo ya Jaejoong! She's a gangster that plays around with different guys! Don't think about her!"

He looked back at the heaps of ingredients laid out and his appetite had already disappeared.

He sighed and made his way to school without breakfast.

He reached school early and he could not help loitering near the gates, glancing every few seconds to see if Eunmi has reached or not.

Finally, a tired and greatly shaken Eunmi came into view. Eunmi had dark eye circles and she looked like she didn't have a wink of sleep at all.

She trudged in slowly. Jaejoong felt guilt rising once again, but the guilt immediately disappeared once he saw the marks on her neck.

*Hickeys?* He thought angrily. *Are those hickeys? She just moved out of my apartment and she already did it with that fcktard dragon boy? What the hell?*

Jaejoong felt his whole body burning with rage and he turned away in anger. Just then, a strong grip held on to his shoulder. Jaejoong turned around to find Jiyong behind him with a murderous face.

"Come. I want to talk to you." Jiyong said.

Jaejoong followed him to the side of the building.

Jiyong took a deep breath and looked at Jaejoong. "You have no idea how much I want to kill you right now. But I won't because I want you to fufill your deal with Eunmi."

Jaejoong looked at him curiously.

"You promised to let Eunmi stay with you for one month. There's still two weeks. Let her stay for the rest of the two weeks." Jiyong demanded.

"She left the house. I didn't drive her away." Jaejoong protested, although he knew otherwise.

Jiyong looked at him ridiculously. "What you had said to her was equivalent to chasing her out! Just be a man Jaejoong and fufill the deal. I promise that I will not stay with you this time, since it's evident that we don't click. But at least let Eunmi stay in a better and safer environment."

Jaejoong gritted his teeth hearing how Jiyong is protecting Eunmi, as if he was her boyfriend. "Why would I let a gangster that sleeps around stay with me anymore? Don't think I don't know what you did last night! I saw the hickeys on her neck!"

Jiyong stomped forward angrily and grabbed Jaejoong by his collar. "Shut the fck up if you don't know what happened Bastard! Those hickeys were caused when she was almost by a drunk man when we were staying at a spare room at a pub last night!"

Jaejoong paled. *Oh my god. Eunmi was almost last night? Isn't she a strong woman who can defeat many guys at once? What happened to her now? Oh my god Eunmi please be alright.*

Jiyong calmed down and let Jaejoong go. "I will find some way to send Eunmi back to your apartment. Please treat her with respect and just bear with it for another 2 weeks. Don't let me catch you making her cry again, or you will seriously meet your death."

Jiyong threw Jaejoong a last glare and walked off angrily.

Jaejoong was in a daze and he walked aimlessly. *Oh my god Eunmi is she alright? Did she get hurt anywhere? Damn Jaejoong it's all because of you!*

"...yeah did you see how pathetic she looked?" a group of girls laughed hysterically.

Jaejoong stopped and listened. His heart rate increased when he heard the Eunmi's name.

"That darn Eunmi , she thought she could actually have Jaejoong Oppa to herself!" Hyuna laughed.

4minute laughed sinisterly.

"Seriously Hyuna, what did you say to her that caused her to slap you in the first place?" Jihyun asked.

Hyuna twirled her curls and smiled smugly. "Well you know I knocked into her on purpose and she knew it. Her phone broke and I said,

"Seriously. I didn't even think someone like you had a phone! And hello kitty? Stop insulting Hello Kitty! You don't even deserve this be glad I spoilt your phone ! Your foul presence is ruining the whole school so why don't you just leave!"

Hahaha I saw Jaejoong Oppa coming and I knew that would evoke a violent reaction and boy was I right! Now Jaejoong Oppa hates her!" Hyuna laughed.

Jaejoong couldn't believe his ears.

So all along, the only reason left to be angry with Eunmi was also fake? What had he done to Eunmi? He judged her unfairly, and let his own jealously interfere in his treatment of the matter. He caused her to cry and feel utterly miserable.

"Jaejoong, you are a bastard." he muttered under his breath.

Jaejoong stormed towards 4minute and the girls looked up in shock.

"YOU ES!" he roared. "Don't you dare try any more tricks on Eunmi because I SWEAR, I'll make you die a painful death!"

He turned to Hyuna and spat, "And a like you will never deserve my attention."

He threw a deadly glare and walked off in search of Eunmi.

*Eunmi. Please forgive me. Please.*