Car+Credit Card

My Gangster Roommate

TAADAN!! My second fic's finally finished!

Kekeke Yay right Jonghyun and SeoEun finally got together!!

Readers from this fic you may want to check it out.

Please continue supporting my fics! I love you all(:

 

"So.. where do you want to-" Eunmi started asking when someone knocked on the door.

"Who can it be so early in the morning?" Jaejoong asked and went to the door.

"Omo. Secretary Lee! What are you doing here so early in the morning?" Jaejoong exclaimed after seeing Secretary Lee at the door.

"Morning Jaejoong sshi." Secretary Lee bowed. "You see, your father asked me to bring you these."

Secretary Lee held out a set of car keys and credit card.

"OMONA!" Jaejoong yelped. "Is abeoji returnin these to me?" he asked as he snatched them away.

Secretary Lee chuckled and nodded. "Yes. And he told me to pass you this letter as well."

Jaejoong took the letter from Secretary Lee and bade him goodbye.

*I wonder why abeoji is suddenly so kind?!* Jaejoong thought curiously and tore the letter open.

Hey my dear son,

You must be rather shocked that I returned you your car keys and credit card even though you haven't gotten your B's for all your subjects.

Well I must tell you that you father is one kind and generous man! (In case you didn't know that)

I learnt from your teacher that you've been working extra doubly hard and you listen in class all the time. i've decided that these are the signs that you know where you went wrong. So please please, don't run off in the middle of the school term anymore!

And anyway, since you've gotten yourself a new girlfriend, I figured you'll need these when you bring her to dates. Thoughtful aren't I?

Love,

Your Abeoji.

Jaejoong's eyes widened and he jumped up and punched the air. "YES!"

Eunmi rushed out shocked. "Yah! What happened?"

Jaejoong smiled embarassedly and showed her his car keys and credit card. "I am finally whole again!"

Eunmi smiled and clapped for him.  "You father decided to be kind?"

"Yeah! He said in the letter that I was hardworking!" Jaejoong boasted.

"Really?" Eunmi asked, not believing. "I don't believe you! Let me see!"

Jaejoong snatched the letter away before Eunmi could touch it. There was NO WAY he would let her see the last sentences of the letter. Even though they weren't a bit true.

"No! Its private!" Jaejoong yelped.

Eunmi eyed him doubtfully. "I knew it. You dad wouldn't have praised you of being hardworking.. Its not even true!"

Jaejoong couldn't argue back since he couldn't show her the evidence. Instead, he tried to divert the direction of the conversation. "So is there any place you want to go today?" he asked.

Eunmi looked at him surprised. "I thought you were the one who's supposed to be bossing me around telling me where to go since it's you calling the shots today."

Jaejoong smiled. "Nah. Since both of us are going out I figured we might as well go to a place that you like as well. Since I don't think you'll fit in those high class places I frequent." Jaejoong smirked.

Eunmi threw him a glare. "Whatever. But if you ask me, I'll want to go to Gangnam Shopping District."

Eunmi smiled contently thinking about the days in the past the last time she was still in korea, playing and foolng around with her friends there.

*I wonder how they are doing..* she thought.

"Gangnam Shopping District?" Jaejoong yelped. "There's a lot of gangsters there! And I haven't even gone there before!"

Eunmi stared at him in shock. "You are a korean and you haven't been there before? What were you doing all your life Mister! Or were you so scared of the gangs there that you didn't dare to go?"

*A little* JAejoong thought. "I've always gone to high class places! I don't go to such dirty places!" Jaejoong spat.

Eunmi looked away annoyed. "Fine. You were the one who asked me where I wanted to go anyway. You decide."

Jaejoong felt himself breaking into cold sweat when he saw Eunmi being irritated by him. He didn't like it at all.

"Okay! Let's go to Gangnam Shopping District then." Jaejoong took a step back.

Eunmi looked at him in surprise, surprised that he would follow her will.

Her face lit up, thinking of the memories at Gangnam.

Jaejoong smiled, seeing how Eunmi became instantly happy when she heard they were going to Gangnam even though she tried hard not to show it.

*But there are tons of Gangs there!* Jaejoong thought worriedly.

Then a thought struck him.

*Was Eunmi part of one of the gangs there last time? Is that why she's so happy to go?*