Gangster Girl

My Gangster Roommate

Eun mi looked amusingly at Jaejoong, who was clutching his junior and glaring at her furiously.

"Take responsibility." he spat. "If not I'll tell the whole plane about you molesting my junior."

Eunmi shrugged. "Whatever. But I can also tell them WHY I had to climb over you in he first place. Some ungentlemanly person just refused to move his ..."

Jaejoong glared fiercely at her and rolled his eyes. "Pffft. Whatever."

Eunmi ignored him and looked around her seat. "Waah this seat is so much better than the budget airlines!" she exclaimed softly to herself.

Jaejoong stared weirdly at her. *Wth? This seat ! What a gangsterish country bumpkin..*

Eunmi stared out of the window as the plane began taking off.

*Goodbye Singapore. Just when I was getting used to you, I'm going to leave again. I wonder when will I cease to travel so aimlessly and just settle down?*

Eunmi let out a small sigh and rested her head against the window. Jaejoong glanced curiously at her.

*Sheesh does she think acting emo like other girls and staring out of the window makes her seem like a person with poetry talent or something?*

Some time passed and the air stewardess began serving food.

"Excuse me Sir and Miss, what would you like to have? For today's menu, bibbimbap and ox bone soup are being served."

"I'll have ox bone soup!!" Eunmi smiled.

"And?" Jaejoong asked. "Don't tell me the menu only consists of two dishes? That's pathetic!"

The air stewardess looked completely dumbfounded and didn't know how to respond. "I'm sorry sir, we will try to keep that in mind and improve our services."

"Ya witchcraft pretty boy, dont make her life difficult and just choose one." Eunmi said, utterly irritated.

"I'll just have orange juice thanks." Jaejoong said annoyed with the poor variety.

*when I'm in first class, there's a whole 4 page menu! And there's only two choices here. Wth?*

Eunmi smiled brightly when her bowl of ox bone soup was served.

*Damn it's been a long time since I ate some meat. Those beansprouts are seriously grossing me out.*

She happily began slurping her soup and eating her rice like that was the most yummy thing on earth. She took out the ox bone and began on the bone like a dog, holding her the bone with her hands.

Jaejoong stared aghast at her uncouth behavior.

*Doesn't this girl know any manners? Eating with her bare hands and even on the bone! Is there even any meat on the bone?*

Jaejoong calmed himself down at the disgusting sight and drank a sip of his orange juice to calm his nerves.

"What is this junk!" he squealed. "This is orange syrup! Its not even pure orange juice! I only drink freshly squeezed orange!"

"Don't be fussy and just drink it." Eunmi muttered and returned to her beloved ox bone soup.

"Stupid erted gangster girl.." Jaejoong muttered under his breath.

He left the glass of orange juice on the table and plugged in his earphones and blasted music on his iPod.

Eunmi heard the strong drum beats and threw him a cold glance. *Spoilt brat.*

Eunmi finished her ox bone soup in record time and she eyed jaejoong's orange juice.

*It seems like he isn't going to drink that right? It won't matter if I want it right?*

"Yah Mr witchcraft pretty boy!" Eunmi shook Jaejoong's shoulder. He opened his closed eyes and glared at her. "What?" he barked.

"Can I have your orange juice? You don't seem like you want it anymore." Eunmi said.

"MWO?" Jaejoong asked, shocked. "But i drank a little just now! My lips touched the juice!"

"So?" Eunmi asked, not understanding.

"It's.. It's..." Jaejoong gasped. "It's so unhygienic!!"

"Not like I'll die." Eunmi shrugged. "Hey so do you still want it a not?"

"You can have it." Jaejoong muttered. *This girl is seriously the most disgusting person I've ever met. God what sin have I committed to be sitting next to her.*

Eunmi smiled brightly and took the cup of orange juice. When she leaned close, Jaejoong took a whiff of her clothes.

*oh my god does she not bathe? She stinks!*

Jaejoong gagged and his hands accidentally smacked into Eunmi's, causing the cup of orange juice to drop on his pants.

"KYAAAHH!" Jaejoong screamed. "MY JUNIOR IS FREEZING!"

-------------------------------

Is it me or am I paying Jaejoong Junior too much attention these days??!XDXD

Subscriibe and Comment!