Chapter 21: Thank You

Royal Flush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n guys please don't have too high of hopes for this...OTL I'm sorry guys but it's all asdfghjkl idk it's just bad...real bad...Also its almost my birthday! just like 2-3 more weeks! lol that's not close at all! (sneakily hints about my birthday) So I'm sorry guys, but....hope you like it anyway! This story will probably end soon too..like maybe 2-5 more chapters?

Chapter 21: Thank You

Kim Hye-Ri's POV:

 

To handle the guilt I felt for not being able to tell Baro about my secret I took up the task of avoiding him. And so for one week I did, and then another. Time seemed to go by so fast. One day it was Monday and then the next day it was already Sunday. And before I knew it, it was time. Time to seal my fate, and be forever locked in the hell hole I call The Sakura.

Yes, as of today it had been exactly 3 months since I had struck the deal with my father. Today was also the day I was going to be confined to a secruity room for the rest of my life. Even though it pained me I was not going to tell my father that I had found out his secret. I couldn't do that, not to Jiyong, Jieun, and especially not to Baro. I just couldn't. So the only choice left was to be imprisoned forever hoping my father died a quick--but still painful--death. That way I could escape and move far away. But that was never going to happen. My father was in tip-top condition, and was only in his late 30s. He was not dying anytime soon, sadly.

I trudged down the hallway, my few belongings in my backpack. I stared at the door of my small apartment room. Even though it wasn't a high class place I liked it here. Because I had my freedom here. At this place I was alone, and I was free.

I quietly walked further down the hallway but stopped when I saw Baro's door. I don't know exactly why I stopped. To say goodbye perhaps? Wish him luck maybe? The reason is unknown to me. But I do remember that there was something telling me to stop. So I pushed open the already slightly ajar door. "Baro...ohh..." I look at the empty room in front of me. Nothing was there except for the old rickety-table. 

He said he wasn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter