Chapter 11: Goodbye

Royal Flush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11: Goodbye

Kim Hye Ri's POV:

Today was the day that Baro went to the Casino.

I follwed him to the casino of course, walking 10-20 feet behind him of course, for stealth.

I had 2 months left to find out Baro's secret and I was not even close to figuring it out.

I had watched him play at least a dozen times, even casually slipped it into conversations sometimes.

But nothing. I got absolutely nothing.

Hm...Should I ask T.O.P?

He might be able to give me some advice.

I quickly dialed T.O.P's number and was immediately sent to voicemail.

"Hello this is T.O.P, I am currently not available please call back later."

Strange...T.O.P almost always answers his phone, especially when I call him.

In the pit of my stomach I felt that something was wrong, I didn't know what. But I knew there was something wrong. There had to be.

And I was about to find out, although I wish I hadn't.

---------------

When Baro arrived at the casino and started to play poker, I sat a table away from him at a bar.

I watched Baro play, and I watched him win game after game.

And I didn't understand how he did it, no matter how hard I tried.

He's not even paying attention!

I think as I see Baro looking around the room, not paying attention to the cards or the players around him.

What cheating method could he possible be using?

I look back at Baro only to realize that he's missing.

"Shoot!" I say grabbing my purse and looking around the casino. "I lost him!"

I dial T.O.P's cell number so he can direct me to the secruity footage to see where Baro went, but he doesn't answer his phone.

"Come on pick up!" I yell angrily into my phone.

After 5 minutes of redialing trying to reach him I decide to just head there myself.

I don't want to but if it will me find out more about Baro's secret I'll deal with it.

I head towards the secruity room only to be stopped by 2 guards.

"Excuse me miss, but no one comes by this point except employees." A buff 6 foot 3" guys says stopping me.

"I am an employee." I say trying to get past, but I'm once again stopped.

"Let me see your badge." the other guard says.

"Do you know who I am?" I ask.

"Look kid," the really buff guy says chuckling, "I don't really care who you are. This isn't a jungle gym you can't play in it."

"Kim Hye-Ri." I say.

The buff guy stops chuckling and takes a closer look at me.

"." he says under his breath. "It's his daughter."

"What really?" the other asks, also taking a good look at me.

"Yeah, she's got his eyes." the buff one says making me flinch.

I've always been told I look slightly like my father and mother.

You've got your mothers pretty hair, and complexion...

But you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter