chapter 7

A Guy Of His Version

Early in the morning, I can see Naeun is cooking in the kitchen.. I grinned..I'm positive that she's not sulking anymore..

             "Naeun-ah.." I greeted her while sitting on dining chair.. On the table, there's kimchi fried rice and if Naeun cooked it, it must be really delicious.. me? I just know how to make ramen and omelet.. 

            Naeun walk to my direction with 2 mugs in her hand.. she give me the other one..

           "last night, who sent you home?" she ask

           "my cousin.."

           "Hyunbin?" she ask again

           "nope.. woohyun"

           "oh..."

           Then we become silent again. It felt so awkward.. I'm not the type that likes silentness especially when there's just the 2 of us..

          "you work till evening,right?" Naeun ask

          I scratch my head that's not itchi.. so standard her question..

          "of cause.. like you don't know my boss.. He will never give us free holiday" I replied..

          "I work half-day today.. this evening I will go back to busan untill next week"

          I frown.. there's no way she's sulking with me until she want to go back to Busan? so wierd this girl..

          "now that you tell me?!" I ask.. resentful.. feeling hurt actually..

          "I planed this long ago.. But I confirm it just now" she replied...

          Because she didn't sulking at me anymore, I don't want to get mad...afraid she might don't want to live with me anymore in this house..

          "If you planed this a long ago, you should tell me earlier.. I'm your friend right?"

          "awww, don't be like that"

          aigoo! don't be like that? so, I can't be like this but she can? its unfair!

          "next time, tell me earlier if you want to go anywhere~" I said... she just nodded..

         "Naeun-ah, I gotta go.. the bus will never wait for me.. its always me who run for the bus.."

          I walk to the living room, take some file and my Gucci handbag.. I have to use it everyday because all my back has all turn torn.. just imagine, I have used it since 2 years ago.. so sad because all my salary I invest to other things.. for example, double storey terrace houses in Apgujeong are.. Its for my future okay.. after all, I want to give it to my parent as a gift.. I've plan, I want live with them when I finish paying for that house..

          "make sure you bring along your phone cause later I want to call you" she order

          eo? phone? I open my Gucci and start searching for my phone..

          "have you seen my phone?" I ask her

          "how would I know? I'm in my room when you arrived last night,right?"

           She's right... huuhhh... I sigh

           "where did I put it?" I ask my self.. if it missing, I don't have money to buy a new one..

          "Naeun-ah, give me your phone.." I approach her in her room.. She look at me.. frown..

           huh, I know what's in her mind.. She must thinking that I'll take her phone and make it mine.. Her brain never thinking positive when it about me..

          "There's no use for me to take your phone.. I just want to misscall my number" I show her my hand.. she grinned before putting her Samsung smartphone that cost 2000$ on my hand..

          I search for my phone number.. there's tut tut tut sound can be heard.. I rounded around the house.. But my ringtone failed to be traced.. there's no way I put it in silent mode.. the last time I used it in silent mode when I made my interview.. but it was last year..

          I call for the second time.. I was surprise because there's someone who's answer it.. Did I lost it somewhere?

         "Hello..."

         a deep voice.. err, it must be a guy..

        "hello, who is this?" I immediately ask because I was still in shock.. I don't know where did I put my phone until it on other guy hand..

          "Chorong..?"

          err, where did he know my name? I frown.. "yes.. and who is this?"

          my heart flutter waiting for his answer

          "I'm infront of your house"

          mwo? infront of my house? My heart almost drop imagining a guy with long hair that drived Honda City. No way it's him? I walk to the window to look who's infront of my house..  oh mama mia... it's him !!

           I scooped my face before I end the call.. How come my phone can be with him?? or, he steal my phone when I slept in his car last night?

           "found it?" Naeun ask.. I give her back her phone..

           "hrmmm" I rush taking along my file and handbag with me.. "I have to go, Naeun-ah"

           "Okay!"

          When I reach infront his car door,I hasitate to step in.. ahh, just get it.. Its not I'm the one want to see him, but he took my phone right?

          "Good morning" He greeted me with smile on his face.. But I give him a sour face while show him my hand

          "my phone please..." I ask. cold..

          He stare at my face before smiling again "I'll send you to your office"

           Oh no! I don't want !!

         "I want my phone back.. you stealed it, didn't you?" I ask in a cold way

          That guy frown looking at me.. "I didn't stole it.. you dropped it in our living room yesterday..."

            oh my... really? aigoo! Now I feel ashamed with myself because I keep thinking that he stealed my phone when I slept in his car last night..what imagination I am imagined? There's no way Woohyun would steal my phone just because he want to send me to my office.. chorong-ah, remember that you're not that pretty that he crazy for for~

          "sorry... I thought you're stealed it" my face turn red

          "Its okay.. But you have to pay because you have accuse me for stealing your phone" he smile again while he put on his seat belt..

          He keep smiling.. hrmm, I remember when I was still an innocent kid,I stole his picture from aunt Jihyun photo album because its the only picture that he smiled with sincere.. Until now I still keep it.. But I put it on my family album,of cause.. I never keep it on my purse anymore because I've promissed myself that I'll forget this guy..

          "pay what?" I think in my purse there's only 10$ left.. I hope he didn't ask more than that..

          "I send you to your office..."

          "But I take the bus!" I look at woohyun's face.. can't believe that he's start driving the car

          "I told you last night,don't interfere in my life,right?" I , cynic..

           But he just make a poker face and keep driving.. okay, I give up! I show him the way to my office and I start worried about something.. He know where I lived.. he know where i worked.. I hope after this, we wont see each other everyday!

           once again I imagining an extreme imagination.. what did I hope for him actually? love? chorong-ah, he lost his memory, so he didn't realize that the girl next to him is the girl he hate the most.. and indeed, I'm afraid to read my own mind.. I'm afraid to fall in again...