chapter 1

A Guy Of His Version

                     

                  "Let's play marry maried... " request Min Ah when she spot Nam Woohyun who just came and going to their direction.. she look so happy.

               "Let's play!!!" said Choring out loud.. feeling the same way as Min Ah.. Happy when she spot Nam Woohyun too..

                "Woohyun oppa, you play the husband..." Min Ah pulled woohyun's arm

                "I want to be the wife!" Chorong running next standing next to Woohyun

               "Chorong-ah, I want to be the wife... you just play a rolled as our maid!" Min said pushing Chorong until she about to fall..

               "But I'm his wife!"her lips trembled.. Her eyes start to turn redness..

               Nam Woohyun smirk..

               "If you want to play marry married,invite other people.. I want to play with Jongin" Woohyun said start to step away..

              Min Ah bit her lips,feeling resentful.. She look at Chorong with her angry eyes, "Its all because of you! Now Woohyun oppa don't want to play with me!"

              Park Chorong tried to hold her tears, "but I'm his wife..."

               " No way! I'm his wife!"

              "I'm the first one who played a rolled as his wife..." Chorong cry start to make a sound..

              Min Ah start to cry along..

             "ya, what happen?" Nam Jongin or Kai appear infront of our house holding his soccer shoes.. His forehead frown.

            "oppa, Min Ah is evil!" Chorong complain while running to get her oppa..

            Jongin torn to Min Ah with ferocious.. 'this little girl always disturbed my little girl!' he thought in his mind

           "What have you done to my little sister,huh?" blame Jongin to that little girl

           Min Ah was surprised and immediately run to her own house that is just next to Jongin and Chorong's house...

          Jongin smile with satisfied..'thought she never know how to be afraid'.... since the beginning, Jongin never liked Min Ah.. That girl talked alot.. Once she came,the whole world became noisy! Felt like want put a bucket of chillies in ! Because of her, Jongin accused stealing mango fruit from ajuhsi that lived next door.. Her hobi is defaming..

           "hye, she's run away already.. Next time don't play with her.. Now, oppa want to play soccer with Woohyun.. Don't go anywhere.. Go home and play with eomma"

          "oppa, can i follow?" Chorong said showing him her pity face

          "andwe" Jongin said

          once again Chorong cried start to make sound

         "I want to see Woohyun oppa..." she whine

         "so, this is the case? You like Woohyun,didn't you?" Jongin shook slow his head.. omona..  a little kid also has known about love.....

         "I'm woohyun's oppa wife!" Chorong cry start to make a sound again

          Jongin stunned.. what happened? she's just 8 years old.. and now start to know how to seduce 12 years old boy? this is crazy!

          "yaa Jongin! still delayed? You don't mind if i just go right?" Woohyun voice butted at the end of the road..

           Jongin blinked dismay for a while

          "yaa woohyun.. it's all because of you! now my little sister caught falling in love with you,bro"

          "like i care? yaa,just end it here.. i want to go!" Nam woohyun walk with slumber while holding his soccer shoes in his hand..

           Nam Jongin sigh.. He tapped many time Chorong's back that was crying before he sprint his step approaching his cousin,Nam woohyun to the football field..