chapter 2

A Guy Of His Version

                  I am walking to the bus stop.. a whole day i tried to stand the heat in our office because electricity supply suddenly dissconnected.. michin!! I thought my boss would give me a half-day off,but NO? huh, He will never give us a free off,right ?? Stingy boss.. but because i need money, what i could is just pleased it..I'm just the subordinate..

            And this one thing, i have to waited for the bus in such a long time.. Isn't it cool if there's a prince that would pick me here??

            I had to sit on the edge one.. and there's an ahjuma that never stop moving and that make me going to fall a little.. but it's okay.. I tried to control my patient..

            I suddently remembered my housemate that is not so lovely.. Last night she was angry with me because i cooked her seafood fried rice until it went charred..dejectedly.. she's looking at me and giving me a 'just-wait...-your-fate-will-not-be-as-goo-as-today' looked..

           What type of friend she is? is salty like crazy.. hu hu hu.. but i know she's not that bad.. maybe she's just mad because she didn't have a chance to taste her food..

         I gasped when my phone rang suddenly.. I rushed to dig up all the contents in my Gucci handbag.. Gucci that is not just another Gucci, It cost 20$ from the roadside stall okay..I hope there's nobody will follow my bad attitude that support pirated items..but what can i do ? I am desprated to have some branded items.. i just don't have enough money..

         I put my LG brand phone on my ear and smile can be seen on my lips.. my Boyfriend called.. kkkk

        "Hi beb!"

         A warm voice can be heard

         "sweet boy.. where are you?" i laugh naughty

         "Still at office.. have you take your meal yet,sweet girl?"

          There's a teasing sound in my boyfried's voice.. i just laugh at him because he called me a sweet girl.. yeah, so sweet~

         "Not yet. i even didn't take my lunch yet.. my boss asked me to fan him because this whole day we didn't have electricity supply" I joked.. actually there's no way my boss ever ask me to do such a thing.. If my boss know that i talked behind his back,maybe he will fire me..

          "jeongmal?!"

          i grinned.. he don't believe, eh? "Jinja~ i never telling lies okay"

          "Can't be true dear.. there no way a secretary changed to a boss fanner?"

          "what do you know,Jongin oppa? It is true that there's no electricity supply in our office this whole day.. That crab! He don't want to give us a half-day off! then when our time to lunch, he asked me to write a latter using a pen and not with computer..i still can feel the pain at my hand.. and now i'm sitting at bus stop alone.. don't you want to pick me, Jongin oppa? i'm so tired.." i whine propping.. who knows that maybe he want to pick me?

           My oppa, if we met, we always spend our time with eating.. i'm the type that a little demand.. i don't want to enter the street stall when with him.. i always do that when i'm alone.. so, if we met, we at least go to KFC or McD..

           "be patient,girl.. you called yourself a Seoul Gangster,right?"

           "gandster? yaa, I'm the most lovely girl in Korea, okay." i said while let out a bit chuckle

           I can hear he's clearing his throat. "chorong-ah, the day after tomorrow, woohyung will be back home..."

            "who?"

            "woohyun~ Nam Woohyun.. You forgot about him already?"

            I startled hearing those name with my hearing of sense that i didn't hear since long ago "Nam Woohyun?"

            "yup, him.. Its only been six years since the last time you guys met.. you forgot already?"

            "I can't remember him clearly..but he's our cousin,right?" i ask.. hearing that name suddently make me feeling weird..it's not that i forgot about him, but i just don't want to remember about him..  I don't understand why i liked him so much before..

           "Want to meet him tomorrow? Aunt Jihyun said that she want to make some fiest tomorrow"

           My forehead frown.. Aunt Jihyun make that fiest just because Woohyun back from oversea? whoaa, Woohyun is so lucky..

           "I have my own work.. i work everyday except Saturday and Sunday,oppa..."

           "I know. so?"

           "So what?" i ask him back

           "So pity...." Jongin oppa laugh out loud

           He really want to recieve a punch from me,didn't he? He really want to challange Park Chorong patient lavel.. I know he telling me that on purposed.. He know exacly that i'm crazy of him before until I'm willing to put his photo on my purse.. busted.. He told the whole family about it and the i recieve alot of laugh from my family..Until now jongin oppa still tease me about it.. Yaa, I already forget about my 'epoch of jahiliah' okay!

          "Oppa!"

          "Wae? something wrong?"

          His laugh start getting slow

          "How dare you laughing at me~ I don't have any feeling for him anymore,okay.. eobseo! Zero! erro! don't tease me with him anymore.. I don't like it!"

          At the very beginning, I gave him a warn.. because if not, that laser mouth of him  will misstalk to Woohyun about my one side love history.. and who'll gets ambarrased? Of cause me...

          "Don't like it is~ before, you always wanted to be with him......"

          I 'burned' hearing those word from him.. Did he want to start a war with me?

          "oppa-ya, you don't want to enter ICU room,right?" i threated him

          "omo, truculent~" Jongin oppa laugh again

          I never liked it when he laugh that way.. My turn redden because of his teased.. How dare he do that to his own sister...

           "I don't like Woohyun oppa okay.. nevermind if you don't believed..think as you want!" i replied as I hen-hearted.. From the way i heard, he was like taking a deep breath

          "because I heard from aunt Jihyun that Woohyun comeback and want to immediately propose you"

          My jaws almost falling from my mouth.. It can't be true!

         "please don't play around. I don't like it!" I screamed a little

         "yaa Park Chorong, you don't have to play Tom & jarry with me okay.. He likes you..just accept him.. Don't like it is~ Did you really think that i can play with fate?"

         He sounded serious from what i heard and I don't think that he's lying even he liked to teased me.. what he said always right,after all..

         "But i never heard from anyone?" I innocently ask

         Jongin oppa laugh again.. "So you still have hoped for him.. ha ha.. don't forget to go to aunti jihyun house tomorrow, we will meet mr.Nam Woohyun.. Bye Chorong..Go straight home.. don't go anywhere"

        click! the line disconnected

        And I was shocked

 

 

 


 

still don't understand?? well, keep reading!!

we will have first woorong moment in my next chapter

stay tuned!!

oh... comment k !??