chapter 3

A Guy Of His Version

         

                         That evening, I am roost infront of aunt Jihyun house.. Its not that I really want to go, okay.. This all happened because my brother ask aunt Jihyun called me when I said that I don't to come.. At last, I am force to come.. My mom also got mad and asked why i didn't want to go,whereas, the fiest is for my own causin, and not for anyone else.. Huhh, I really don't want to go.. Sitting at home while watching Dragon Ball at tv is way more fun!

              "you're here!" greeted aunt Jihyun rushed to get me with a bright smile on her face..

              I also smiled while elbowed Naeun, my housemate that I bring along with me.. 

              "yes, I'm here, aunt" I said while hugging her

              and when it come to Naeun, she just do the shake hand with her.. Indeed, aunt Jihyun is that kind of person, but she was nice.. Its hard to get along with her if she just knew the person.. when you take a long time with her, she is a fun person to be with..

             "my housemate..." I smile while introdeced Naeun and aunt Jihyun.. Naeun make her cute face but aunt Jihyun just could careless.. Feeling want to laugh,neh...

             "come dear... The fiest will start at 7pm.. Now help me,neh?" aunt Jihyun said while pulling my arm.. 

             I just follow her step without any question

            "What about me?" whispered Naeun behind me..

            "Just follow" I reply whispering back to her.. It just your fated,Naeun.. you never cared whenever i ask you to come with me before.. But today you suddently exited want to come.. 

           Me, Naeun and aunt Jihyun now in the kitchen.. we're helping her cleaning some dishes..

           "Your name?" ask aunt Jihyun while stared at Naeun face

           I look at her like she's struggled want to reply.. making a shock face...

           "Naeun.."

           "from.. ?"

           That's it! here aunt Jihyun come! i grinned alone

           "err.... Busan" Naeun answered... awkward..

           After finish with the dishes, I walk to the living room.. Just let aunt Jihyun interrogate Naeun.. I'm positive if aunt Jihyun likes Naeun, I guarentee she will marry Naeun with one of her son..Lucky her, because aunt Jihyun sons all have a good looking..also, they're rich! Nam HyunBin oppa, Nam Nam Minwoo oppa and Nam woohyun all standard.. they all used to study abroad..

          I walked upstairs heading to my room to get some clothe.. actually not my room,but i i use it like my own room because I sleep over here every week.. Aunt Jihyun asked me to do so, lonely she said..

          I open the door, and immediately headed to wardrobes and take all my clothes and put it to my bag that I brought from home..I put it on the bed before I lie down on the bed.. After this maybe i don't have chance to lie down on this Vono bed again..

         I didn't realize that time already moved.. What did i realize when myself slept like a rinho to be slaughtered almost half an hour.. when I heard noise from outside, I opened my eyes.. Thought want to continue my sleep but realizing that this is not my place,I quickly clear myself to go to downstairs.. Pity Naeun because i left her alone in the kitchen..

       I open the door and then my eyes directed to the door infront of my room opened.. shocked.. Dumfounded to see a guy wearing a white T-shirt with track pant that also staring at me from head to toes.. then i saw him smilling full of meaning..

       'omo, he looks stringy!' whispered my heart.. I blinked in dismay watching him.. he looked at me like weirdly.. I take my time to look at him.. Oh em gee! Nam Woohyun ! 

       "chorong..."

      oh, he remembered me! I thought he already forgot about me.. its been 6 years.. Its not a short time..especially I'm the girl the he anti the most..

       "Hai!" I replied then I rushed to downdstairs.. I actually a bit worried because that guy face is not like he was last 6 years.. Well, his hair is sagging like a crazy ahjuma with earrings in his ears.. He must be influenced by the external.. so scary! Confirm! I'm sure that I don't have any feeling toward him anymore.. 

        "Chorong-ah, where did you go earlier?" ask Naeun rushing to get me when she saw me enter the kitchen..

         I grinned

        "Upstairs.. clearing my things" I replied while sitting next to aunt Jihyun

        Naeun frown.. Isn't it fun to be with my beautiful aunt,naeunni?

        "did you see woohyun earlier?" aunt jihyun suddently asked

        I nodded while signalling Naeun to sit properly next to me.. seeing her action,I have a feeling telling me that she want to go back home faster

        "His hair grow longger...."

         Aunt Jihyun complaint.. I just could smile.. He's her son,what can I do? If he's my son, I'll give him present.. yeah, a punch from me!

         "When did he came here,aunt?" I ask while pouring water in Naeun's mug.. so she'll feel a bit better.. I know she's mad now..

         "3 days ago..."

         "oh...." i replied nodding

         "eomma, catering has arrived" Hyunbin oppa suddently enter the living room.. I just smiled at him,a sign of respect.. I rarely saw him because he's a doctor.. he's work would be 24 hours at hospital.. everyday on call until aunt Jihyun start to whine about it.. If i have a children, I want my children to work as a coolie.. everyday can see my children face..

         "I use catering.." told aunt Jihyun

         No need to tell me, I already know, okay..

        "it'll be easy.." she continued and then walked to the living room..

         I watched her move until the edge of my eyes..then turn to Naeun.. gulp.. omo, how ferocious!

         "I want to go home! I've called the taxi"

          What?! What type of friend she is? 

         "but the fiest not even start~" I tried to persuade her

          She frown tried to controled her anger.."I thought you already go home and left me alone here.. I don't care, I want to go home!"

         "You didn't have your meal yet..."

         "I can eat anywhere"

          Confirm! she's sulking.. I tried to persuade her more.. but i realize that my persuation never work on her.. I know her better than anyone else!

         "what if aunt Jihyun ask me about you?"

         "that's your business!" She said.. then she immediatly disappear from my view.. I bet she didn't stand this place for too long..

       

        Then Nam Woohyun suddently enter the kitchen..............

 

 


 

that's all for today..

sorry, that is just woorong first met..

no woorong moment... Next chapter maybe?

please stay tunned...