chapter 6

A Guy Of His Version

 

"chorong.."

              He touched my shoulder slowly.. 

              "Chorong-ah..."

              He called my name again.. I open my eyes slowly.. where am I? I confounded for a moment.. Then when I realize that I'm still in his car, I immediately turn to my side and look at him.. Nam Woohyun face make my heart raced faster..I fix my position while clearing my throat.. He just smile seeing my reaction..

              "are we arrived?" I ask with my half husky voice.. I glance at my watch at my wrist while sigh realizing that slept almost 15 minutes..

              "not yet.." he simply replied

               I glance at his face before looking outside the car.. The cube cafe infront of my eyes.. I turn at him and frown

              "I don't know to turn where.."

              Oh I get it.. No wonder his car perched on the street.. I took a deep breath and point my finger to the main road..

              "there" I said.. he smile.. I want to laugh out loud because my voice now sound similar to Bulma in Dragon ball cartoon series.. He continue driving his car and I'll be his guide pointing at the road where to go until we reach at my housing area..

               Nam woohyun stoped his car exactly infront of my house.. I can see the light in naeun's room still on.. she didn't sleep yet? she normally already slept at time like this.. I don't know why she's still up at this time.. Its a good things that woohyun willingly to send me home because if I take taxi at this time, its really dengerouse for girls..

                "thanks" I take off my seat belt and immediately open the door..

                "chorong-ah...."

                I turn to his direction.. I stare at his face without smile on my face..

                "wae?" I ask.. I don't want to wait any longer

                "I'll pick you up tomorrow?"

                I frown

                "pick me to where? I have to work tomorrow.." I honestly replied

                "I'll send you to work" he replied with calm

                I was surprised to hear that

                "Listen Woohyun, there's no need to pick or send me anywhere.. Let's end everything here.." I speak firmly

                Woohyun look at me cunfused.. He must feel wierd when his own fiancee decline when he want to send me to my office tomorrow.. I take a deep breath before continue my speech.. "you asked me about our relationship before this.. yeah you're right.. we're not as happy as other couple.. Before you lost your memory, we kept fighting.. whatever I do, whatever you do, we never care about each other and we've promissed we'll never interfere in each other life.. maybe I can say that we should end our relationship sooner"

                I took a deep breath while searching his reaction... He didn't say a word but stared at my face in a long time..

               "and you don't need to be the fiancee that concern about me anymore.. I don't like it.." I said and ready to step out from the car but woohyun's hand is faster stoping me..

               "I know why you're saying that.. maybe you don't like my condition right now.. I don't know who I am and I keep following you.. maybe that's make you don't like it.. But I know that we're close and eomma also once said that I really-really love you before.. Every year I came back to Korea just because I missed you.. did eomma lied to me?"

               oh my god.. I don't have an answer for his question and in my heart already affirm with that.. yes, your eomma is lying righ now, woohyun-ah.. we're all lying to you.. If you know about the true,for sure you'll hate me more after this.. I slowly pull back my hand from him

              "Good night.." I said and step out from his car..

              "Chorong-ah, I don't know what is in your mind but I'll give my everything to get back what we had before.. I don't care if you hated me or you bored with me.. I still want you.. and our memory back" woohyun said before I close the door of his car..

               Arghhhh! I start to get annoyed.. All this is really not fair for woohyun to live in deception.. the deception where me and him used to lived happily together.. I hope he'll get his memory sooner so I won't get hurt..

 

               Woohyun-ah, we never have memories together.. believe me.. uhh, if only i can say it through my mouth without lying to him..

 

 

 


 

a short update,guys...

hrmmm, why I see no comment from you guys??

is it that boring??

I'm sorry guys.. but the story just get started... the journey is still long..

I maybe will take a year to finish this story.. so keep reading k ??