chapter 5

A Guy Of His Version

            I can't stand it seeing him being so innocent.. yeah, you know, before this, he always act so arrogant whenever he saw me that is  not so pretty.. And now, look what have happened? Now he always want to stay with me like every second.. He acted so much like aunt Jihyun that is always want me to stay with her at this big mansion.. yeah, I know.. Like mother like son,right?

           "Chorong-ah, why didn't you just stay still?" ask Woohyun slowly

           I turn to look at him.. Maybe because there's only a few people left, and the other already going back to their home, so he doesn't have a work to do want to follow whereever I go..

           "And why did you keep folloing me?" I ask him back.. just want him to feel dizzy.. because before, it was me who liked to follow him around.. At that time I'm still so innocent.. I don't know anything except for tha fact that I like him.. I wonder if this is what he felt when I like him before.. so we're 1=1 now, isn't it?

           "This is my first meeting my own fiancee"

           I let my mouth hang open hearing his confession.. sick!  He didn't really appreciate our first meeting,didn't he? its unbelievable.

           "Its not that you can follow me like 24 hours?" I frown

          He give his sweet smile while tuck his hair behind his ears..

          "I thought we're intimated"

          What...? what intimated? before this he always treat me like I'm invisible.. what intimated he's talking about? and when I'm visible or in other word, whenever he saw me, he always send me a 'If-You-Dare-To-Come-Closer-You'll-Die' look..

          I don't care about the past because now I'm his fiancee.. If he want to keep staying by my side like for 24 hours, I don't care..  errr, what am I talikng about? hehe, I grinned.. because of my past, now I felt embarrassed with myself.. my smile off immediately and get back to reality

          "we're intimated... but not like this.. staying with me like 24 hours!" I answer.. I hope he could understand.. But I can see his expression change.. he looks disappoint..

          "I just want to know more about you...." he start to smile again

          I smile back at him and take his smile and put it into my heart.. who knows, if tomorrow he get his memorys back, it'll be hard to see smile at me like that again

           "you work? eomma said that you're working"

           "yup! it just a small company" I said, humble.. He look at me while smile full of meaning..

            "I don't really care if you're working.. don't worry!"

            I frown my forehead.. what ever! like I care if he don't like that I'm working~

            "How do you feel after being left by your own fiancee after almost 6 month without any news?"

            I tried to absorbed what he's talking about.. 6 month being left? oh I see, maybe he thought before that 6 month we're always contacted each other and always keep in touch like lovey dovey couple and dating until forgot about world.. and when he lost his memory, I became sad because he never contact me?

           "Of cause I sad...." wahhhh, I can replace moon geun young in marry me mary drama! I can act well! and I gave him a face that like I didn't eat for a month..

           He smile wide.. Maybe he's satified that I felt sad that he left me for 6 month..

           "I want to know, how old are you?"

           his question making me feels uneasy..

           "younger by 4 years that you" I honestly answer

           "Oh?"

           He made a blur face.. maybe he's counting the different between my age and his..

           "you're 22?" he scratch his eyebrow.. and I just nodded

           "So when will we married?"

           Oh My ing God.. I really can't stand this 'grade 2 kid'.. What if I just say tomorrow, can he marry me immediately?

          "Can you sit properly and stop asking that non-sense question?" I ask start feeling annoyed.. maybe he noticed that I'm not in a good mood,so he start to stay away from me.. I take a deep breath and continue to clean the table.. not long after that, he come and stand next to me again..

          "I asked because you the one who asked me to remember about my past..."

          I almost choke hearing his sad words.. I stop my project cleaning the table and turn to look at him... woohyun-ah, what happened to you? I feel pity toward you...

          "I'm not ready yet,woohyun-ah... after all, I'm still young.." I honestly said.. We really can't marry because he still didn't remember who I am.. He saying that because he didn't remember that I'm the girl that he most anti in this world.. I can see him like he was thinking of something before sat on the sofa.. he looked so confused.. pity him.... 

          "Woohyun-ah, I want to tell you that the girl you're talked to is the type that easily to get annoyed.. especially when a guy ask her when they can married.."

          The voice of Nam Hyunbin can be heard from my ear lobe.. I tried to control my anger.. this family really know how to fool woohyun..

          "really" woohyun said scratching his head

          he looks so stringy

          "you want to sleep over, chorongi?" aunt Jihyun ask

          Ahhhh, if aunt Jihyun have invited, Its hard to decline...

          "No aunt.. any way, my housemate not feeling well just now"

          "Naeun-shi? so thats why I didn't see her around"

           I lied to anut Jihyun and she trust me.. I don't know how many sin I have made today.. I felt guilty

          "I'll send you home" Woohyun voice interrupt... and I immediately shook my head..

          "It's okay... I can go home by myself" I replied.. I don't want him to send me home.. and I don't want him to know where I lived..

         "Just let him send you home.. its not that you're afraid to your own fiancee,didn't you?" Nam Hyunbin interrupt

          Nam Hyunbin's word really make me almost having a high blood.. He always emphasize the word 'fiancee'..

           "I not afraid.. I just don't want to burden him" I said tried to control my anger.. I'm getting used to Nam hyunbin behavior that always teased me since long ago.. Just this night I'm over sensitive because I suddenly got 'instant fiancee'..

            I tried so hard to forget my feeling toward Nam woohyun.. But it turn out like this.. What if he get his memory back after this and then I fall for this guy again??

           "Just let woohyun send you home.. Its dangerous to take taxi alone.." said aun Jihyun..

          "araseo, araseo.. Let Woohyun oppa send me home" my voice sound like didn't eat a whole day.. its okay.. Intead sleeping over, its better if I sleep at my own house..

          I can hear aunt jihyun and hyunbin oppa laugh being unite.. I really don't understand why I have to be their victim? Can I pull away myself from this game? I turn to aunt Jihyun and ask her for some sympathi.. and once again that half century wooman act like nothing happen and walk away..

 

         

          It's 10 at night.. I sit next to Woohyun in his car.. forced.. Its not that I really want this, but I'm really forced to.. After this I don't want him to popped up infront of me again.. I swear!

          "where do you lived?" Woohyun ask

          "cheongdam-dong.. Its not far from Cube cafe" I simply replied and he just nodded his head..

         "I see.." a smile etched on wihyoon's lips..

         I didn't say a word after that.. feels lazy to reply anthing

        "Somehow I can see you seems uncomfortable when I'm around you.. Is it really true that we're engage?"

        That is another question attacked..I close my eyes and take a deep breath..first, I feel like I want to knock my head at the side window when he kept repeatting the word somehow.. Second, from the way he ask me, its like there's still one million questing waitting for me to answer..

         "we're not that closed sinse long ago.. what style if we engage then we didn't even close," I simply answer

          He seem unsatisfied with my answer.. the way he drive is slowing down and I feel like I was riding a cable car...

          "can you tell me about our life before?" he ask and turn to me before focusing on road again..

           I massaging my hand and then turn my body to the side window..

          "our life was.... you know.. like this?" I slowly answer.. but this is an honest answer.. Me and him never get close.. He sees Park Chorong as an ant on the floor.. even with one eye, he never want to look at me..

         "like this?"

         He didn't understand,didn't he? How to make him stop asking non-sense question toward me? then I turn to look at him again

          "woohyun-ah, can you stop asking me question.. I don't have mood to tell you a story"

          I wait for him to reply, but be kept quiet.. He look at the road that I cant really read his mind.. Maybe he start realize that I'm not treating him well.. 5 minutes we kept quiet and i like it this way..

         "we're not as intimated as other couple.. so that's mean that you're forced to engaged with me?

         I pretend that I fall asleep so I can avoid his question..

        "Chorong-ah.."

       I can hear he's calling my name

       "are you sleeping?"

        yes... I answer in my mind

        "I thought we're going to get married soon, and our realationship in a good condition.. I'm confused,chorong-ah.." He sigh

       my heart break hearing his confession from his heart.. I felt sorry for you,woohyun-ah... But I can't help you because I think that I have being an antagonist charactor in his life.. just imagine that I'm in his place.. I lost my memory, then my mom tell me that I've engaged with the guy I hate the most in this world and then I have to marry him? oh,no!

        "sometimes I thought that this life is meaningless to me.. I've tried to find a way back, but I don't know where to go.."

        He take a deep breath and sigh.. I think he want to calm himself.. maybe if I'm in his place, I'll be like that too..

 

        "Chorong-ah, I need you...."   woohyun whispered, but I can still hear it..

 

 

 

 

 


 

finally, an update !!!!!!!

any comment or something to ask,guys?