chapter 4

A Guy Of His Version

 

                                               Then Nam Woohyun suddenly enter the kitchen.. At that time there's no one else in the kitchen so i started panic.. of cause I'm panic.. if he start pry about the past, where can I hide my face? 

            He sit exactly infront of me while staring my face.. His eyes just looking at me.. I don't know where to run because I start feeling awkward facing this guy..

            "cutting A"

            I looked up at hus face that is grinning toward me.. What did he say?

            Sometimes i my eyes direct to his hair that he tied behind his head.. For sure i don't like my future husband to have a long hair.. I want a smart looking husband..

           "Hi, I'm woohyun..you're Chorong,right?"

            I frown, don't understand.. He just making a funny drama,isn't he?

           "Woohyun oppa, how are you?" I just could careless about his drama.. when I said that, I can see his forehead frown.. errr, did I say the wrong thing??

          "so, we're just an 'oppa' and Chorong?"

           I swear! I don't understand what he trying to say..I frown

          "Somehow my taste was very unique.. Village girl."

          That's it! I startled.. What did he mean actually? I stare at the pupil of his eyes

          "what is wrong with you oppa?" I looked at him while giving him a 'what do you want huh' look.. with slumber his eyes drob down looking at my body..

          "Park Chorong.. My fiancee.. Somehow, I want to know.. Why did I love you so much before? so wierd"

          My eyes wide open as a sign that i can't believe it.. What did he say? His fiancee?  Hello, I'm his causin okay, not his fiancee.. And since when that he ever loved me? what I know,before this, he always  ignoring me whenever I looked at him..

          "Huh, think as you want" I stand up and walk away from him.. If I can, the far the better.. This Nam Woohyun is not the Nam Woohyn I used to know..

          "Where's woohyun?" asked aunt jihyun that just popped up infront of me..

           I point at the kitchen before I walk to the stairs.. I want to go to my room to get shower before the fiest start..

 

            After showering, I dry myself and then wear the dress that aunt Jihyun prepared for me..while prepared myself, I remembered about Nam Woohyun just now.. that guy is so weird.. there's no way living oversea can make people's brain wire disconnected? Sudennly claiming me as his fiancee, isn't that weire? 

           Suddenly the knock on the door can be heard.. I rushed to the door and open it..

           "did you showered?"

           Its aunt Jihyun.. I smile and nodded.. she pulled my arm and push me into the room and lead me to sit on the edge of the bed.. I started feeling suspicious.. It must be something that she want to discuss because she rarely making those suspense face like that.. The way she loking at me like she want something from me..

            "Why, aunt?" I asked

            Aunt Jihyun take a deep breath and then patting my upper hand. "I want to tell you about my son,Nam Woohyun"

             I fall silent when I heard that.. She sounded serious..

            "Didn't you feel anything when you talked with him before?" aunt Jihyun ask

             I frown when aunt Jihyun made a sad face..my heart thump.. "what happened,aunt?"

            "6 month ago in US, Woohyun involved in a car crash"

            I stunned.. Its a relieve that he still breathing.. If not, I don't know what will happen to aunt jihyun..

            "He lost his memory.. But at that time, I didn't know because no one inform me.. 2 weeks he's in hospital, no one searching for him.. when he didn't show up for 2 weeks, then his friends start searching for him.. when they found him, then his friend called me telling me that my son involven in a car crash.. but they told me that woohyun has recovered.. Nothing broke or severe cuts.. so I don't care much about it..But they didn't tell me that my son has lost his memory.. remember when I go to US 6 months ago?"

            Aunt Jihyun ask me.. waitting for my respond.. I just nodded, whereas, I didn't remember anything..

            "At that time, I was surprised seeing him." aunt Jihyun sigh

            I start to open wind my ears.. I want to know what surprised aunt Jihyun..

            "He's someone else..He's not my Nam Woohyun.. He was so rude.. tattoos all of his body.. face tangled and what I can't believe the most, he's hugging a girl there like a husband and wife." Tells aunt Jihyun

            I stunned.. really?? That's mean that Woohyun also lost his youthful?? Uish!

            "he smoked and dranked infront of me.. I told him that 'Nam' family never smoked or drink alcohol but he show me his blur face.. I cried because at that time he doesn't remember anything about me..He supposed to be back here last year.. but he stubborn don't want to return here.. If i force him before, this things would never happen" she continued

           I'm hearing a sigh of a 'mother'.

           "I said I want to take him back to Korea,but he didn't want to.. I force him, but he still want to lived there.. I force him to take a HIV test and other test because I afraid something happened to him.. I asked if he ever done any with any women.. he said never..I trust him because he's my son.. Then I told him that he already engaged before he flew to US..."

           huh? engaged? I looked at her face, unbelievable.. perhaps she didn't say that it me.. yeah, probably not, right?

          "her name is Park Chorong.. I gave him your picture,"

           Oh My ing God !? For real !!?

          "he want to meet his fiancee.. but he still don't want to return home because there's  still much things to be sattle.. Chorong-ah, I want you to know, that he back to Korea just because he want to meet his fiancee"

          I almost fainting hearing her word.. seriously, for real ?!?

          "Why did you lied to him,aunt?" I ask in a panic voice.. suddenly remembered the way woohyun looked at me before..

          "mianhae chorong-ah.. I just don't want him to go any far.. If you can make him back to Korea, is it wrong to help me again this time?"

          Of cause it doest't wrong.. but what should I help? disguise as his fiancee until he get his memory back? No no no! It crazy! what if he suddenly remember everything? he must say that i'm trying to take the opportunity because I used ti liked him before..

          "I really want your help.. Help me watch over Woohyun.. If he said that he want to go back to US, stop him.. Because now he really believe that you're his fiancee"

          I feel my body struck by lightning.. I don't want to do this crazy job.. I just don't want.. Why did aunt Jihyun choose me among millions girls in this world? its not that i don't have any girl cousin ?

           "help me,neh? you're the only niece that close with us"

           I stunned.. I don't know what to say.. don't know what to think.. should i help? or not?

            "Please return the old Nam Woohyun to me.. I want the old Nam Woohyun that love me more than anything else"

            I can see aunt Jihyun's tears start falling down her cheek.. guilt.. "and if he remember about the past?"

             "then that's good" she replied with relieved

            I become crisscrossed.. If he remember about our past, where should i hide my face.. The old Nam Woohyun never likes me, okay..

             "but... isn't it wrong because we lie to him?" I ask.. She shook her head

             "for his good, then its okay..If you afraid, why don't we propose you for real? Just take this fiest as engagement ceremony for you and Woohyun.." she suggest 

              My mouth hanging open when aun Jihyun suggested that.. oh my god.. can't be...

             Aunt Jihyun put on a ring on my finger.. A white gold ring with one jewel stone on it.. it looks so beautiful.. wait, what am I doing? I look at aunt jihyun with so much emotion  shows on my face..

             "From today on, you're Nam Woohyun's Fiancee.. And sooner you'll be my daughter-in-law. After this you should just call me eomma instead of a aunt Jihyun" said aunt Jihyun and pull me into a hug..

             "But what if Woohyun oppa get his memory back?"

             "I know that you're like him since long ago.. If he get his memory back, I still force him to marry you"

             I am really almost fainting now.. I can't belieave with her solemnity until she want to do the force marriage.. I pull back the ring from my finger and put it on aunt Jihyun hand.. Aunt Jihyun looked at me in disappointed.. Maybe she's thinking that i'm not willing to help her.. I close my eyes and take a deep breath..

              "Aunt, you don't have to do this for me.. I will help you.. but about the force marriage, I don't want it.. As long as Woohyun oppa doesn't remember anything, I will help wathcing over him.. But don't put a hope on me because I still don't know what to do"    

             "But now Woohyun thought that you're really his fiancee..." aunt Jihyun looked so disappointed with me..

            "I'm not saying that I'm his fiancee, but if want to think that way, I don't mind it" I replied while aunt Jihyun hand so she'll feel abit better.. I can see a shine from her eyes..  

            "Thank you Chorong-ah.. eomma love you so much!"

             mwo? eomma? I started to feel uneasy.. But i just kept silent..

            "Lets go down stairs, your fiancee is waiting for you.."

            I chocked at that moment.. ohh, now Park Chorong have fiancee? gulp.. aik, so bitter.. Now I realize that I'm in aunt Jihyun trap.. So that's why Woohyun called me his fiancee....

             I walked downstair in unsteady mode.. When Woohyun's eyes spot me, cramps took over my whole body.. ohhhh,  this is reality ??  Am I his fiancee? Stop dreaming chorong-ah.. you will never live long in that fantasy

            "Chorong-ah, come here"

            He called my name with full of attitude.. I can't stop looking at him..Its true, He's really diffrent.. The old Woohyun full of swag.. Now he looks like a lost puppy.. He seem intrested to study me.. err, study?? your fantasy going too far,chorong-ah...

            "where did you go?" ask Woohyun approaching me

            "shower..didn't you should take your shower too?"

            "err... let's eat.. I'll get it for you"

            I frown.. He really think that I'm his fiancee? ohh pity him..

           "hmmm"

           I just kept quiet when he get me the food then ask me to follow him sitting in the living room.. even thought there's many people here,but I don't think so because he's eyes just focusing on me.. even the food that I swallow taste like sand..

           "why you're looking at me like that?" I ask

          "Somehow I just can't believe that I have a fiancee as polite as you.. Didn't you think that I'm a bad person?"

          Omo! what to answer? I blur looking at his face.. Seriously, I'm not a good actor! Feeling awkward as crazy! I just to shout at him and telling him that I'm not his fiancee.. I'm his causin.. 

          "no.." I honestly replied..As long since I know him, I know he's cocky but he never acting bad toward me.. that's made the diffrent between us..

          "so, when will us discuss about the date of our wedding?"

          I choke hearing those word from Nam Woohyun.. Mwo? Date of wedding?

         "maybe 5 years more?" I tell him the safest answer

         "what? are you kidding me?" said Woohyun with spontaneous grabbing my hand..

         I unnerved seeing his face started getting redden

         "I heard that we engaged for 6 years already.. For sure in any time soon,we have to get married" he said strictly

         As strict as he want to kill me.. I can see that aunt Jihyun is staring at us.. I asked for some sympathi from her..but she just could careless and just walked to the kitchen..

         "But its better if you get your memory back first.." I tried to give some excuse 

         Not long after that, I can see he's meditated.. Then he look at me like he's agreeing with me..

        "Okay, I will try to remember everything...." He slowly reply

 

 

 


 

whoaaa, that is such a long chapter..

for those who subscribing this story, thank you very much..

and for those who silently reading this, keep reading k ?

I'm waiting for your comment..