Firts Day Of School

My school lover~

Chapter 2: first day of school

Kevin (POV)
Monday
Today was the first day of school in the new town and i was nurvouse. I was nurvouse for various reasons,i was scared that i would get paired with a mean or scary person to show me around school, i was scared the teacher would be mean, and most of all i was scared i would run into lucy.oh great now alexander and eli have me all worked up about her. Well i just have to push through it. I got out bed took my shower brushed my teeth and put on my clothes and accsesories, trying to not look girly my clothes were different from what i usally wear. And i was out, walking to school. I could have stayed to take the bus because i was out super early but i didnt wanna spoil the suprise of meeting my first freind on the bus. When i was halfway down the block alexander came out of his house and walked with me.

Alexander: "hay kevin tou look nice"
Kevin: "thanks i got to put on some new clothes today."
Alexander: "why didnt you take the bus?"
Kevin: "because."

We didnt talk anymore until we got to school.
When we got to school we found that the bus beat us but we weren't late.
Me and alexander walked into class and we saw eli talking to this girl.
I couldent stop stareing at jer she was so pretty. Then i heard alexander call out her name
Alexander: " allison!"

And she looked over. "Allison, thats such a beautiful name" i thought. We walked over and sat down beside each other.

Alexander: "kevin this is allison."

When he said that i didnt even reply because i was dazing into her eyes.
Then alexander shoved me with his shoulder. And then i fianlly said something

Kevin: "h-hi im k-kevin."
Allison: "is someing wrong."

And she shook my hand. And i was super nurveouse.And then the teacher mr.jhonson came in and eli passed me some text books.

Mr.jhonson: "class, we have a new student, i expect you to treat him just like anyone else"

Then i heard a girl make a really mean comment.And that girl was lucy of course.

Lucy: "if you say so" then she turns around to me and yells "HEY KE$A! Better take off that make off a go look like a guy." (i know lame ZING-ing)

Kevin: "oh no i meant not to put any makeup today. I do it all the time so i guess its a habit.

Mr.jhonson: "ok class settle down. Our new student is kevin woo an exchange student. And allison will show you around kevin."

My head turned around and allison waved at me. I was more nurveous than before. I was blushing so hard i look like an apple. We got up and she showed me around the entire school. And im glad thats all she did, she didnt even try to have a conversation with me, and if she did. I dont think she would talk to me again.
________________________________

What happens next? You will have to find out later.
Thanks for reading i hope you guys wait for the next chapter. And please join so you can find out soon.

Instagram- @nylahneal1