TOO LAZY FOR A NAME

My school lover~

Chapter 5:

Kevins (POV)
Uhh i was finnaly at school but i didnt beat the bell. It rang when i was running twords the door. I ran in and i got a detention slip!

Kevin:" what!"

I had never gotten detention before and i never got in trouble. After that i ran ito the classroom, when i got in panting everyone was stareing at me.

Mr.jhonson:" kevin please sit"

And of course i sat. I was lucky they didn't even get hardly through the lesson.

*3 hours later*

uh it was lunch time, i was so hingery. I sat down with Eli,Alexander,Elise and Allison. When allison came she came with 2 trays. One for her, and surprisingly the second one was for me. It even tasted better because she brought it. But i was confused why didnt she bring eli one,or alexander and elise one. I was hopeing it was her just being nice to the new kid, but at the same time i hoped she liked me.
Meanwhile Elise was still stareing at me.
Well when i was almost done with lunch, lucy and her entourage came with their trays.

Lucy:"well, well, well. Kevin how are you"
Alexander:"like you care"
Lucy:"oh i do care. Oops. (sarcasticly)
Dropping tray all over kevin's head.

After that they walked away. And eli offered to go to the bathroom to help me fresh up.

Chapter 6:confession in the bathroom


Kevin:"well now my hair has pasta in it. And my eyeliner is running.

Eli:" well dont worry about your appearence right now, i see the way you look at allison.

I turned around quickly in surprise saying...

Kevin:"WHAT!

Eli:" kevin its ok, i know you have a little crush on allison, but you know, Elise has a crush on you too.

Kevin:i know but i only like her as a friend.

Eli: good because alexander likes her.

Kevin:" really"

Eli:" yep. Well we should probably get to class."

_____________________________________ what will happen next. Join this site to find out. thanks for reading