Attack Of LUCY!

My school lover~

Chapter 3:the attack of LUCY!

Kevin (POV)

Allison jsut got done taking on a tour of the school. And now it was lunch, i was starving i didnt even eat breakfast. I saw eli and alexander, sitting with a girl that looked just like allison, i almost thought she was allison for a second. I went to sit over by them then allison decided to sit rite next to eli, eli soon introduced to the girl
Eli:" kevin this is elise, allisons sister."
Elise:"hi kevin its nice to meet you."
Kevin:"thanks it's nice to meet you too."

After that elise wouldent stop stareing at me, i made me feel wierd. Alexander and allison noticed that she was staring at me and alexander whisperd in my ear.

Alexander:" i think someones likes you."

Well it was exciting to have my first highschool crush-ee but i was hopeing at that moment it would be allison.
Soon lucy and her entourage came over and said
Lucy:" oh look you got a little something write there,(pointing to my right eye)write there,(pointing to my left eye) and there. (pointing at all of me)

Then one of lucy's feiends said
Friend: yea, lay off the makeup a bit i dont even wear that much makeup to make my skin look pure white. And im a girl."

Well then they started to walk to the exit of the lunch room, and i couldent stand being called names and being made fun of. So i stood up and yelled across the lunch room.
Kevin:"HEY!

Every head in the lunch room tured and it got really silent.

Lucy:" What did you just say"
Kevin:"i said HEY. And FYI my skin naturaly pure white like this. Im wearing eye liner because i have double eyelids that i dont like, and, the make up your wearing now makes you look like a clown."

That was the most terrifying moment of my life. Everyone was staring at me and lucy's entourage. Even alexander, eli, allison, and elise. I then just sat down, then lucy walked up to me and said,
Lucy:" i'll get you nerds for this" (pointing to every one at the table i was sitting at)

When they walked out every one looked shocked. But then we just walked out of the lunch room and went outside to eat lunch.

Eli:"thanks alot kevin now their gonna kill us"
Kevin: "im pretty sure their not gonna kill us"
Eli:if they dont what will they do
Elise: "yea, i like those guys are rediculousely mean they would probably tuen this into a life or deaf situation."
Allison: "guys yo may not have noticed but, WERE AT SCHOOL, a place filled with teachers and councilers. Tell someone! And plus we should focus on school work so we dont fail any classes.
________________________________

what will lucy to do to kevin and hos friends.

Thanks for reading and please wait for the next post of the fanfiction. Or join this site so you can be notified every time i post a chapter.