LETS BE FRIENDS?

My school lover~

Kevin (POV)
I was all ready to go to starbucks with Allison. Alexander and Eli said they would stay at my hoise and monitor by call. So when i was on my way, i heard someone crying by the playground it sounded like a familliar voice, so i walked over. When i looked by in the mini house i found the source of crying, it was Elise. I was shocked to see her there just crying like that, considering she was always happy. When she saw me she was also surprised.

Elise: kevin. What are you doing here, arent you supposed to be with Allison

She said wipeing the tears from her eyes.

Kevin: yea, im on my way. Whats wrong

I said as i sat next to her in the mini house.

Elise: nothings wrong kevin-ah, i mean kevin, you can just go to your date with Allison.

She said starting to cry a little harder.
But.....Does she know if its a date or not , she just said it was a date.

Kevin: Elise, um. I know this might not be the appropriate time to ask but. Do you know if allison said anything about it being a date, because i dont think it was clear enough.

I said in shyness

Elise: yes, she wouldent stop talking about it.

*flashback of Elise*

Allison: ELISE! WHERES MY PAIR OF PURPLE JEANS!

Elise: i dont know where they are you had them on last.
And i dont know why your so happy, you should feel guilty.

Allison: why should i feel guilty?

Elise: because you know i told you that i had a crush on kevin.

Allison: i know but i liked him first, and you cant really do anything about it because i already made the first move!

*end of flashback*

kevin: so you have a crush on me.

Elise: yea, but it doesent matter because Allison likes u and she made the first move.

Kevin: no! It does matter Elise. Do you expect me to leave tou in hear just crying by yourself. And plus, i cant do anything about it but fell guilty that i dont like you back. And im not the type of person to not feel bad about something serious

Elise: kevin, you dont have to feel guilty for me.

Kevin: i dont have too, but i will. Thats why i want to at least try to have a crush on you.

Elise: what do you mean?

She said with a slight smile on her face

Kevin: i have this habit of training myself to have crushes i didnt have a crush on before. Since i would feel guilty for not likeing the person back.

Elise: so the more times you think about me, and the more times you think positive things about me, the more you will like me!

Kevin: yea. But, i cant let allison down. Maybe we can be good friends. And we dont have to tell Allison about this.

I said pitting a smile on my face.

She then kissed my cheeck. And we both started to blush

Elise: thanks kevin oppa.

Kevin: no problem.

She then put her head on my shoulder and started to smile and giggle a little.

Allison (POV)

Allison: uh where is he.

Kevin: im here.

Allison: oh hay kevin.

Kevin: allison, before we start talking and stuff. I wanna tell you something.

Allison: sure you can tell me anything

Kevin: you are a b-beautiful person...and i know this is a date. And i have liked you since i started school here, but i just wanted to tell you that,
We should just be friends. And i dont think it woul work out btween us.

Allison: oh. Well... Yea, we can be friends. And i wanted to say i've liked you since you started school here too. But whatever you like.

Kevin: thank you so much, i knew you would understand. Now, we can still get some hot chocolate. On me.

Allison: of course. lets order
__________________________________________ WASENT THAT A BIG TWIST. thanks for reading theres only one more chapter so keep reading.