............

My school lover~

Chapter 7: im too lazy to write a title
kevins (POV)

I finally got home that day. I was exhausted. I was hopeing my mom cooked dinner. Because if she didnt i would have to. Luckily she cooked dinner and i had my dinner, after dinner i went to bed,it was acctualy pretty early to go to bes but i needed to wake up early so i wouldent be late tomorrow.

Chapter 8:i guess im early
Wenesday
It was time to get up, i looked at the clock really hopeing i wouldent be late. Luckily it wss only 6:00. I thought to myself
"isnt my clock suppose to go off at 7:00, wow i woke up before the clock."

But i still got ready so i could be early. I took a shower,put on a blue t-shirt, my hat, and my vest that i wore yesterday. I brushed my teeth and grabbed my bookbag heading twords the door. On my way to the door my mom said,
Mom:"kevin come eat breakfast you cant go hungury today."

My mom saved me from not being hungry. But for some reason i felt like if i sat down to eat cereal i would take to long and be late. So i grabbed a plastic cup and pored the cereal in the cip then i poured the milk, and i kissed my mom bye.

As i passed by alexanders house he came out,

Alexander: what are you doing out so early?
Kevin: i woke up before my clock."
Alexander:ok lets hurry up before were late again,


When we got to school the first person i saw was allison and elise. For some reason allison gave me a huge hug. Wich made me feel wierd.
I was wondering why she hugged me because she wasnt that nice to alexander or eli.

When i got into class, lucy and her entourage wouldent stop stareing at me. Like i was doing something wrong.

Eli:" you should thank me i did you a favor"
Kevin:" what, a favor, i didnt ask for a favor."
Eli:" you didnt have too, i told allison you liked her."
Kevin:" what!"

I honestly wanted to punch eli! But if she hugged me today shee must like me back i'll just have to pit the pieces together and let what happens happen. But im still mad eli!
______________________________________ WHAT WILL AHPPEN NEXT!?
thank you for reading