Thanls for being my friend :)

My school lover~
 

 

 

 

Kevin woo fanfic prt.9

 
Chapter-10: thanks for being my friend

Kevin (POV)

Today i was really happy. It was saturday and me Eli, Alexander,Allison, and Elise were going to the mall. We were all having a great time buying stuff together. That night when me and Elise and were getting a snack by ourselves i said something that made her really happy

Kevin: hay Elise, remember me talking about training myself to like you

Elise: yea.

Kevin: well it worked. And i want you to be my girlfriend.

I said being shy. She started to blush, then i started to blush. And we got our snack and sat by ourselves while we waited for the others to come back with their food. She then put a slight kiss on my lips.

Elise: kevin oppa, do we have to keep this from the others

Kevin: as long as they understand.

////////////
Elise (POV)

So now that me and kevin were dateing i needed to explain to alexander that me and him should just be friends. If kevin could do it for me, i can do it for him.

Elise: Alexander can i talk to you.
Alexander: um s-sure.
Elise: i know you like me Alexander, and, i wanted to say that, we should just be freinds, just good friends.

Alexander: oh its fine. Its not even a big deal. You know what theres plenty of fish in the sea.

Elise: thanks for understanding Xander

\\\\\\\\\\\\ Kevin (POV)

We all sat down to eat after everyone got there food

Eli: you guys have been quite.

Alexander: yea kevin and Elise. Do u have something to say.

I looked at Elise with a smile before i answered, just to signal her that i was about to tell them we were dateing.

Kevin: acctually, i do have something to say, me and Elise are dateing.

Elise then grabbed my hand. And they all looked shocked

Alexander: wait im not convinced.

Eli: yea, me either

Elise: do you want us to prove it.

Alexander: yea prove it.

I then put a soft kiss on Elise' lips.

The most shocked was Allison. She acctually looked as if she was filled of rage but trying to hold it in.

Allison: now i see. The only reason you turned me down last night was because you only wanted to be with my sister!

Kevin: thats not the only reason. I really didnt think it would work out between us.

Allison: yea right, and Elise you turned Alexander down because you wanted to be with kevin!

Alexander: is that true Elise.

Elise: of course not, well... A little, but i didnt think it would work out between us either! Your always judging people!

Eli: ok guys lets calm down

Allison: no i cant calm down. The only reason kevin turned me down was because he wanted to be with my sister.

Alexander: and Elise turned me down for the guy who if put on a little more makeup, would be mistaken for a girl!

Allison then grabbed her this, grabbed Elise' arm, and storm out with rage, yelling at Elise.
Wich just left me ,Eli, and raging Alexander.

Alexander: i'm never speaking to you again kevin.

Then Alexander stormed out, but only a different dirrection. Wich left me and Eli.
My eyes started to fill up with tears.

Eli: are you ok kevin

I didnt reply.

Eli: i know that was harsh on you. Do you want me to drive you home.

Kevin: yes, thanks

Eli: no problem
////////

Eli then drove me home and i said he could stay.

Kevin: you can stay over tonight if you want.

Eli: thanks. Do u want me to call Elise so you can talk to her.

Kevin: sure, i forgot to get her phone number.

Eli: ok. ( phone ringing) it didnt pick up.

Kevin: i hope shes ok. Maybe we should walk over to her house and see if shes ok.

So we both walked over to her house. On the way i stopped by the playground to see if she there crying again. But she wasnt there.
So when eli showed me to her house. It was huge, i couldent believe she lived there.

Eli: you wanna go knock on the door. Dont worry i'll be right here

Kevin: ok----- (knocks on door)

Random: hi, may i help you.

Kevin: yes im looking for Elise and Allison. Thier friends of mine.

Random: sure, ALLISON, ELISE! Someones here to see you

Allison: (from affar) NOT IN THE MOOD!

Elise: mom i got it!

She said crying still.

Kevin: Elise, can i speak to you and your sister... Together.

Elise: s-sure but shes probably not in the mood to come out. But you come in

Kevin: ok, eli is back there, can he come in too. Hes kinda my body guard right now.

Elise: um of course.

I motion twords eli and we both went in the huge house.

Elise: you can sit right here while i get Allison, shes not in a goodmood right now.----- ALLISON!!! COME HERE!!

Allison: WHAT!

Elise: please come to the living room, someone important is here.

Allison: fine!

They walked to the living room

Allison: ugh, is this what you call important!

Eli: we need to talk to you, we cant resolve this without you.

Allison: fine, i'll stay as long as you dont waste my time.

Kevin: allison i asked you if we could be friends. And i honestly didnt think it woul work out between us.

Allison: well i didnt know you going for my sister after.

Kevin: i know but, im sorry allison but your right. But you said i could have 'whatever i like' and what i'd like is for me and Elise to be dateing again, you to get along, and you to be my friend!
And i wont be talking to either of you if we can make all that happen!

Allison: ok, fine, Elise, im sorry i havent been that nice if a sister to you than i should have, and kevin im sorry that i freaked out and got mad at you giys for being a couple. I just take things really seriously. And i hope you guys have a good relationship. And kevin i will be your friend.

Eli: now Elise apologize to Allison

Elise: FOR WHAT. I HAVE NOTHING TO APOLIGIZE FOR.

Kevin: because you said it yourself. Allison liked me first, and she made the first move. So you have to Apologize for going behind her back and getting me to date you.

Elise: uhh, ok, Allison, im sorry that i took your chances with kevin. And going behind your back while knowing it was wrong.

Kevin: thankgoodness were friends again.

We all gathered into a hug. And i gave Elise a kiss.

But now all we had to do was talk to Aalexander. Luckily he was easy to convince.
///////////////

The next month on monday morning, we all got to school. Best friends again. We got Alexander back when we boght him his favorite bands new CD. Because for some reason, we couldn't acctually get him back by talking. He wouldent stop storming out of rooms.

Me and Elise celebrated the whole day together for our birthdays, since they were in the same week. And lucy and her Entourage started to become unpopular, due to 3 more outburst by yours truely, kevin , and they did nothing about them witch made people they were not as powerful as before.

Alexander and eli Eventually got girlfriends.
Alexander was with a girl named Olive, and Eli was with a girl named Faith.

So it all worked out, and we all might even be going to college together. :)