Moving in

My school lover~

Chapter 1: moving in
(kevins POV)

It was july 15,and we just moved to sanfransisco california. My mom was sweeping the floor singing to her favorite song on the radio. I was sitting on the porch reading the bible because it was sunday and we missed church to finish packing up, but i still needed to read the bible. Then alexander came in because he said he was going to help to helped put my roomed together.
After several hours of unpacking and makeing my room look nice, me and alexander plopped on the bed from exhausion, alexander lived in california longer than i would. So he told me about the high school i was going to attend. After he told me about the school,Alexander introduced me to eli over the phone and eli told me that it wasnt easy for asain boys to fit in at our high school because they always thought we were girls, and/or girly.

Kevin: i'll be ok, alexander showed me a pic of you and i might not be as manly and less girly than you guys but im pretty sure that im a guy.

Eli: "well the only that can be determined is if you try to hang out with lucy. If you come by her table she will verbaly bite your head off. She will call you girly." eli said like he had experience.

Kevin: "im guessing lucy is the popular girl i usualy see on movies."

Eli: "yes.yes she is"

Alexander: "well i gotta get home before curfue. Heres eli's number. See you tomorrow."

And i went to bed.my mom and dad went to bed. And alexander left.
________________________________




thanks for reading i,ll have a new chapter up later
Bye

Instagram-nylahneal1

[email protected]

[email protected]