Alone With You

Real One

AMBER's POV

 

I had fun talking with Krystal. Our conversation was cut when Nicole came back. My Halmoni finally arrived for about half an our I stayed in Jung's house. The two aged woman talk random stuffs with us. I am just listening to them and laugh along with them when they laugh too. I smiled at Krystal every time our eyes met, same thing with Nicole. Then, after a while, the ice queen had finally arrived. It been a while since I last saw her. She greeted us politely, our eyes met and I smiled at her. I waited Halmoni outside the Jung's house when we are about to leave.

 

"Hey!" Sica called me.

 

"Sica." I replied with a smile.

 

"You still haven't told me about your request."she said to me. I almost forgot about it.

 

"Oh, yeah." I answered and laugh awkwardly. "Uhm, my request is..."I cut as I began to ponder what should I ask her.

 

"Is what?"she asked me as she anticipated for me to continue.

 

"I still got nothing in mind."I answered and chuckled. I really didn't think about it anymore.

 

"If you don't think of something, I will forget about  it."she answered looking annoyed. I just smile at her.

 

"Well, just stay this happy forever."I said to her.

 

"Even if you won't request it to me, I will really stay this happy for the rest of my life."she scoffed.

 

"Please take care of Yuri, I know there is something going on between you two."I and she blushed.

 

"Stupid!"she mumbled when she lowered her head and slapped my shoulder. I can see her smile.

 

"Mrs. Jessica Kwon, I'm happy for you and my cousin Yuri. If by any chance you've got a problem with him, don't hesitate to ask me to straighten him up for you." I said to her and chuckled.

 

I burst out laughing when I saw Sica's face turned tomato red. If our grandma didn't got out from the house, I will not going to stop teasing her. Sica is less violent when she got shy or something. My Halmoni and I said our goodbyes to them. I hop on my motorcycle and my Halmoni get in the car that fetch her.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I think Amber feels more comfortable around my sister than around me. He didn't teased me just like what he did to my sister. Seeing him teasing her, somewhat made me feel jealous. Amber look like he is more having fun talking to my sister than talking with me earlier. I know I am not suppose to feel this way but I can't really help it. In our school, even if I am with Donghae, I still can't stop thinking about Amber. His image will just suddenly pop out in my mind.

 

"Krys?" Hae called me as he tap me on my shoulder.

 

"Ha?" I snapped out from my thoughts then turn to look at him.

 

"You are spacing out, are you okay?"he asked with with a worried look on his face.

 

"Y-Yeah." I answered and force a smile. He looked at me with a furrowed brows and examine my face and I keep the smile on my face.

 

"Alright then."He said after he let out a deep sigh.

 

After our morning class, I decided to not eat lunch with Donghae but  instead go someplace to be alone.  I really wanted to clear my mind from Amber because I feel like I am being unfair to Hae. I headed to our school's rooftop since I know no one will go there during lunch time. The cool wind is slowly blowing and I find it realxing. I sat on one of the benches.

 

"KRYSTAL!" someone said my name loudly behind while tapping my shoulder which got me startled. 

 

"Yah!" I yelled at Amber who is laughing his lungs out and glared at him.

 

"Sorry."He said to me after he managed to stop himself from laughing. "Why are you here? Did you and Hae decided to eat your lunch here?"he asked me.

 

"I came here to be alone." I answered to her and sat back on the bench. He sat down on the next bench to my left.

 

"I didn't expect that you preferred to be alone too."he answered and chuckled.

 

"How about you, why are you here?" I asked him curiously as I turn my head to see him.

 

"Well, I decided to take a nap here. It is the most realaxing and peaceful place in the school."he said and then lie down on the bench. "You should not skip your lunch, Soojung."he scold me.

 

"Tell that to yourself, stupid." I scoffed.

 

"Ice princess."he replied.

 

I decided to stay longer in the rooftop. I want to spent more time alone with Amber. I didn't utter any more word for him to take his nap. The whole place was filled with silence. As when I thought that the stupid already fall asleep, he got up. He is scratching his head with an annoyed looked on his face.

 

"What happened to you?" I asked him.

 

"There is someone who keeps on popping in my mind which made me not able to fall asleep."he answered.

 

"A-Are you in love to someone?"I asked curiously. He furrowed his brows first then he widened his eyes.

 

Somehow I can relate to him right now. I wonder who is that person he keeps on thinking.  I know that it is impossible, but I hope and pray that it is me.