Meeting The Twins

Real One

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I got surprise when I run into Donghae near on the stairs. I stare at him, he look kinda different. He apologize to me and quickly left before I can see respond to him. Then, I remember thet I needed to go to the library so I hurriedly left too. When I came back to our room, I can feel the tension in the atmosphere. All my classmates are anticipating to meet our new classmate. I sit down on my chair, then an idea suddenly hit me. What if Donghae is our new classmate? I then too feel excited like the others.  Our homeroom teacher finally enter our room right after the school bell rang. My heart starts to raise. We all greet him. After saying a few words, he called the new student. My eyes widen when I saw the guy entered our room. My eyes followed every single move he make. He then stand in front and he roam his eyes. Our eyes met then he crooked his lips. Did he just smile at me? If only I can dance inside the calssroom right now I will really do it just to express my happiness.

 

"Hi! I'm Amber Joseph Liu!" he introduce himself.

 

My happiness left me, and flew into the outer space. I got suprise as well as confused when I heard it. I lean closer to Sulli which is sitted in my right.

 

"What did he said his name is?" I asked her, trying to make sure that I didn't hear it wrong.

 

"Amber Joseph Liu." Sulli whispered with her eyes sparkling and smile plastered on her face.

 

My very good mood change into a very bad one. How dare him told me a false name yesterday while I told him the real one. I felt that I have been fooled. I'm very irritated and mad at him right now. I hate liars and cheaters!

 

AMBER's POV

 

I wonder why the sweet look of the girl that I bumped earlier was change to tiger look after I introduce my name? The teacher told me to sit on the empty chair beside that on that pissed off looking girl after I give my introduction. On my way to my chair, I avoided her eyes because it gives me chills. From the time I sit on my chair, I shivered because I felt a cold air, much colder than ice, wraps my body. I think the temperature of the AC in the room is very low. I brace myself to reduce the coldness that I felt.

 

DONGHAE's POV

 

I didn't expect that I will be transfered to Yuri's class. I feel really happy and glad that it happened. Too bad for Amber because he got separated from us now. Yuri's classmates, which is now my classmates are cool and very friendly. I wonder if my brother's classmates were like mine too.

 

"Hae, let's sign up for the basketball try out?" Yuri said to me as soon as our morning class ended.

 

"Okay! Let's put Amber's name too. Beside that sleepy head love to play basketball." I answered with a grin.

 

"That will be great."Yuri replied with a big smile plastered on his face.

 

We headed into the bulletin board to sign up our name on the sign up papaer for basketball try-out. Then, we headed into our school cafeteria to grab some lunch. When we got there, I roam my eyes around. Then, my attention was caught on this familiar looking girl, having fu chatting with her two friends. I quickly approached her, leaving Yuri behind who is heading to the food counter.

 

"Hi Krystal, I didn't expect that we will meet again." I greeted her with the most charming smile I have.

 

My smile slowly faded when I saw the way she looked at me. She looked pissed. Why is she looking at me like that? Did I do something wrong? Maybe she did not remember me.

 

"It's me, Donghae." I introduce myself to her again. Hoping that her face will lighten up.

 

"Are you a psycho?!"she said to me sarcastically while raising her left brows.

 

I got surprise upon hearing her response. Her friends are looking strangely at me too. I am really confuse right now. Then, our attention were shifted to someone who called me.

 

"Hae, where's Yuri?" my brother, which is holding a tray of food asked me.