Childhood Crush

Real One

AMBER's POV

 

We have fun with the Jung's. Grandma seems happy about us being friends with her bestfriend's granddaughters. Donghae and Krystal got more closer to each other and I am helping Yuri to get closer to Jessica. Nicole got close to three of us. She is way too friendly that her cousins. I am still sleepy when I arrive in our classroom the next day. I texted Vic to greet her good morning.

 

"Good morning."Krystal greeted me with a smile.

 

"Good morning."I replied. She sit down on her chair, then she start texting and I think she is texting my brother.

 

"Wow, love is in the air,huh?" I and her cheeks turns red.

 

"W--What are you talking about?"she stuttered a bit and keep her phone. I laugh at her reaction.

 

"Nothing."I answered.

 

My attention was change to my phone when it vibrate.Vic is calling, I quickly answer her call. My drowsiness suddenly left my eyes. We have a long fun talked. I really love to hear her voice, it makes me feel light. We agreed to eat lunch together. I can't wait for my morning class to end.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I wonder who is the person Amber talking to. It seems that, he is happy and enjoying talking to that person. Maybe it is his girlfriend. I never see him laugh and smile like now. They talked until the school bell rang. He is still smiling.

 

"Now I can relate to you."he said as he turned to me and flashed his dorky smile.

 

"I don't know what you are talking about, stupid." I answered to him with annoyance. I don't know why I got annoyed.

 

"You and Jessica are really sisters."he said and laugh.

 

After our morning class, Amber was the first one who left the our room. I headed to our cafeteria with Sulli and Luna. I spotted Amber with Victoria Song. I know her because she is one of Unnie's classmate and friend. Maybe she is his girlfriend.

 

"Hi girls."Donghae greeted us with a smile when he approached us while we are having our lunch. "Can I join you?"he asked.

 

"Yeah, sure." I quickly answered. He si on the chair in front of me.

 

"Donghae, is Victoria Song, Amber's girlfriend?" Luna asked him curiously.

 

"Oh no, not yet."he answered with a smirk on his face.

 

"So he like her?"Sulli asked.

 

"She is my brother's crush when we are still kids."he answered with a grin.

 

"I think they like each other."Sulli said.

 

"Wow, they will surely looked good together."Luna said while looking at the two.

 

"You bet they wil!"Donghae said with a big grin on his face.

 

I turn to looked at the two. The way Amber looked at Victoria is different. He is even always smiling and laughing while he is talking with her. He is not like that last night. Anyway, why do I care? If Amber will be with her, so what? I like Donghae more than him and I am sure of it or am I?  After eating our lunch, me and Donghae hang out together. I really have fun when I am with him. We sat on one bench  on the school yard.