Ice Princess

Real One

KRYSTAL's POV

 

I can't believe that my grandma's guest will be the Liu's. We introduce ourselves to each other again. We eat dinner together and have a few talks. The atmosphere is awkward first but later on, it becomes comfortable and better. Amber and Donghae have almost the same personality, except that, Amber is less talkative than his brother. Our grandma's let us hang out together while they were having a tea. We stayed in the living room, the guys are sitting in the chair separate from each other, while we sit on the couch.

 

"Wow, this is unbelievable. I didn't expect that our grandma are bestfriends." Donghae said.

 

"We didn't expect either." I answered and chuckled.

 

"So you guys live with your grandma too?" Amber asked us, with his face leaning on his hand that is rested on the arm chair.

 

"Yeah, because our parents is living in America." Unnie answered. She is indeed nice to Amber. I notice that she will just answer Amber's questions.

 

"I hope we could be friends from now on since it seems that it is what our grandmothers wanted."Yuri said with a grin.

 

"We are all already friends."my cousin Nicole answered and laugh.

 

AMBER's POV

 

We all have fun talking, then I got sleepy so I decided to go outside first to get a fresh air and get rid of my drowsiness. I went to their beautiful garden. They planted many different beautiful flowers on it. The fragrance of the flowers makes me feel relaxed.

 

"You got bored back there, aren't you?" I heard Jessica's voice from behind.

 

"Oh no. I just really want to get a fresh air."I answered as I turn to face her and smile awkwardly.

 

She looked at me with her left brow raised. It seems that she is examining me if I'm telling the truth.

 

"Well I thought you got bored that's why you left."she said while looking away. Then, she stoop down on one side of the flower bed and looked at the flower that is planted on it. "Does your brother like my sister?"she asked me.

 

"I-I don't know."I denied.

 

"Don't lie or else I will burry you here."she said as she glared at me. Her glare is sure scary.

 

"I'm not really sure, but I think so." I answered to her as I rub the back of my neck and avoid her eyes. She then stand up.

 

"You know, you are the first guy who talked to me like this. Most of the guys in our school got scared of me or even get nervous in front of me."she said with a sad tone of voice. I looked at her.

 

"Maybe they all got a crushed on you."I said jokingly, she just smile a bit. "But seriously, I think your nice even though you got this scary glare. Your sister even got one too, but Nicole doesn't have." I added.

 

"You find my glare scary but it seems you aren't scared."she said and chuckled.

 

"I got scared of it but I also find it funny to look at."I answered and chuckled. She stare at me for a while then she looked away.

 

"You are really a dork."she said without looking at me.

 

"And you are an ice princess."I answered and laugh.

 

"Yah! Don't call me that!"she yelled and glared at me.

 

"Ice are pretty to look at. Don't you know that?"I said to her and I think she blushed before she can looked away.

 

"You are stupid."she mumbled.