Granddaughters Of Halmoni's Bestfriend

Real One

AMBER's POV

 

From the time we got home, Halmoni ask us to change because we are going into her bestfriend's house. Even that I really wanted to sleep, I just force myself to come with them. Halmoni looks excited and really happy about it. I hope we will not stuck in a boring conversations because it will really makes me more sleepy. I notice that Donghae keeps on texting on his phone on our way there and it seems that Yuri notice it too.

 

"It seems that someone is busy."Yuri .

 

"I'm working on my lovelife so you both must leave me alone."Donghae answered with a grin on his face.

 

"Hey Amber, how about you? Have you met a special girl in our school like your brother?" Yuri asked me.

 

"I met a girl earlier, beside from Vic. But I can't consider her special."I answered. Donghae's finally leave on the screen on his phone and shifted to me.

 

"Really bro?"he said with a disbelief on his face. I nodded. "Who?"

 

"Krystal Jung's older sister, Jessica Jung."I answered.

 

"Whoa! Did you say Jessica Jung?" Yuri reacted with a surprise face.

 

"Yeah, why?"I asked him.

 

"Dude, she is my ultimate crush."Yuri confessed.

 

"It seems you two are going to be rivals."Donghae said and chuckled.

 

"Don't worry Yul, I don't have special feelings for her." I said with assurance and Yuri looked relieved.

 

"I will trust your words bro."he answered with a faint smile and we fist pump.

 

"So you two will be aiming for the Jung sisters eh?"I said and laugh, the two just grinned.

 

YURI's POV

 

We arrive into Halmoni's bestfriend's house. It is a very big house and beautiful too. I wonder why Halmoni wanted us to meet his bestfriend's grand daughters. Me and Donghae felt really excited and thrilled when we finally met grandma's bestffriend and know her name. I can't believe that she is the grandma of Krystal and Jessica Jung. We waited for her grand daughters come downstairs, we will be having dinner with them. We waited in the living room.

 

"Bro, do I look more handsome?" Donghae asked me after he fix his hair.

 

"You look like Amber."I answered to him and laugh.

 

"I'm serious here Yul, I want to look more handsome than earlier for Krystal."he said to me with an annoyance on his face.

 

"Okay. Well, I guess you look fine." I answered. He looked unsatisfied with it.

 

"Am, do I look more handsome than earlier?" Donghae asked his brother.

 

"I am more handsome than you, but don't worry, I guess Krystal will still be attracted to you." Amber answered with a sly smile.

 

"You two really didn't take me seriously."Donghae said and let out a deep sigh and me and Amber just laugh at him.

 

When we heard footsteps coming from downstairs, my eyes were fixed to my ultimate crush. She is really very beautiful and gorgeous. My eyes followed her. She is with her sister and the one girl who looks beautiful and gorgeous too. I bet Donghae is drooling right now while looking at Krystal.