First Day In New School

Real One

DONGHAE's POV

 

Today is our first day to go into our new school. Amber decided to skip the morning class because he is still sleepy. He decided to go to school this afternoon, so Yuri and I were the only one who headed to the school early in the morning.

 

"Are you excited?" Yuri asked me as we drive our way going to our school.

 

"Excited and kinda nervous." I answered to him.

 

"Whoa! I didn't know you get nervous too."he said with his eyes widened then laugh in disbelief.

 

"I am a normal human being bro, so it's obviously normal for me to feel nervous." I said to him with sarcasm.

 

"Ofcourse."he said, trying to stop himself from laughing. "But seriously, there is no need for you to feel nervous. You are the type of person who can easily get along well and make friends to others." he said to me as he punch me lightly on my arm and grin.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

The image of Donghae didn't left in my mind since yesterday. I am absolutely sure that he is that boy. They even have the same smile. His smile didn't change after ten years. I can't believe I finally found my prince.

 

"We will finally going to meet our new classmate today."Luna said excitedly while we are waiting for our class to start.

 

"You are obviously looking forward it."I scoffed.

 

"Our class president said the it is a guy."Sulli said.

 

"That's more interesting. I wonder how he look like?" Luna said and got thrilled.

 

While we are in the middle of our conversation, I finally remember that I needed to go to the library so I excused myself.

 

AMBER's POV

 

By the time Donghae wakes me up, I can't go back to sleep anymore. I got bored when the two left. So I decided to just go to school too. I quickly take a bath, fixed myself and put on my new unifrorm. I grab a toast bread on the dining table and kiss my Halmoni on her cheek before I leave the house. I ride a ducati motorbike because I love to drive a motorcycle than a car. I accelerated my speed so that I won't get late. It because me and Donghae doesn't belong in the same class. After I parked my motorbike, I run going inside the school building.Then, before I turn at one curve at the stairs, I bump into this one girl. She almost fall, but I got a hold of her hand and pull her back to stand again. I then let out a big sigh because it gives me a big fright.

 

"I'm sorry!" I quickly apologize to her and bow my head.

 

When I look at her, she is just staring at me. I don't know why but it seems she looked surprise. Well, she is also familiar to me but I didn't remember where I met her. Then, I remember that I am in a hurry.

 

"Ahm, I gotta go. I still need to go to the faculty's office." I said and quickly left without waiting for her to answer or respond.

 

I run on the hallway, I look back to check if she is still there but she is already gone. I wonder who she is? I arrive at the faculty room, good thing my homeroom teacher is still there. He told me everything I needed to know and welcome me. He seems nice. We stayed there until we heard the school bell ring.

 

"Mr. Liu, you can come in."

 

I heard my homeroom teacher called me while I was waiting outside in the clasroom. I don't feel nervous anyway. I don't care if people will come to like me or not. I always welcome friends but I also entertain enemies!