Stupid Looking Guy

Real One

AMBER's POV

 

Hearing what Nicole had said to me made me realize that the girls who I think I saved isn't the right one at all. I really thought that is is Krystal but it seems that I got wrong. Thinking back the face of that little girl and comparing it to Nicole gave me a big resemblance. I think Donghae was really the boy who had defended Krystal before.

 

"Why you didn't came back again here in the park after that girl drag you away from me?"she asked me curiously.

 

"That girl was Vic. She got jealous of you and threatens me that if i continue to play with you, she will stop being friends with me."I explained to her and chuckled.

 

"I didn't expect that Vic-unnie is a jealous type of girl."she answered and giggled. "This place brings a lot of memories, isn't it?"she said as she roam her eyes around the place.

 

"Yeah." I answered while roaming my eyes too.

 

"I'm glad that you didn't forget about that day, Am."she said to me with an eye smile.

 

"I'm sorry if I just left you that day."I apologized to her.

 

"Hmmm, I will accept your apology, only if you give me a ride on your mototrcylce."she said with a mischievous smile.

 

"I'm fine with it." I scoffed.

 

We tour the whole town using my motorcyle. It is already evening when I give her a ride into their home. Halmoni Jung saw us and we greeted her. She invited me in their house. Since she told me that my Halmoni is coming too, I decided to accept her offer. We talk random stuffs in their living room. In the middle of our conversation, Krystal came downstairs which caught my attention. I didn't expect that she is home.

 

KRYSTAL's POV

 

It is already late afternoon when Donghae walked me home from our date. I took a bath and change my clothes. After I dried my hair, I came downstairs and unexpectedly, I saw Amber with Halmoni and my cousin Nicole. I greeted them with a smile and they did the same. I sit beside Nicole which is across to Amber. I feel happy to see him noq but I wonder what he is doing here. Halmoni excuse herself and Nicole went upstairs to take a bath and change her clothes. Amber and I are left behind and I feel uncomfortable being alone with him.

 

"Are you with Nicole today?" I asked him to break the silence between us.

 

"Yeah, we met at the park earlier."he answered to me. I can feel the awkwardness between us. "How are you and Donghae?"he added.

 

"We are...fine." I answered. I don't want to sound like I am his brother's girlfriend because I am not,yet. He looked at me with his dorky smile plastered on his face.

 

"Sica and Yuri are going well too." he said. "Hmmm, I think I am the only one who is loveless here."he said jokingly and chuckled.

 

"You can always ask Vic-unnie to become your girlfriend." I said to him.

 

"What are you talking about?"he asked me and scoffed.

 

"You love her, right?" I asked him.

 

"Yeah!"he answered attentively which makes my heart ache a bit. "I love her because she is my bestfriend."he continued which made me stare at him.

 

"S-So it means that, you don't have any romantic feelings towards her?" I asked him with raised brows.

 

"No. I'm not Vic's type."he answered and laugh. Hearing what he said made me feel happy and relieved. It feels like a heavy burden was lifted up on me.

 

"Yeah, a stupid looking guy isn't Vic-unnie's type." I said to him and laugh too.

 

"But your's, isn't it?"he replied.

 

I instantly stop from laughing and look at him. He is looking straight into my eyes with a sly grin on his face. I can feel my heart start to race. I lowered my face for him not to see me blushed. After I maintain back my composure, I lifted my head to meet his eyes.

 

"Yeah, it is." I answered to him with a smile.