First Day As Jung Jaejoong

We Are Getting Married?
A/N      Late update. I am a slow author. Hope you won't mind. Enjoy this chapter.
*********************************************************************************************************
 “Urgh...” Yunho moaned when the raven head between his legs started to move up and down his shaft. The hot cavern around his hard on was making the pleasure feelings shot through his whole body. Yunho grabbed the bobbed head in between his hands directing it to move faster for he felt he is going to explode his load any time soon.
Aaarrrghhh...” After a few more hard , Yunho buckled up his hip and shot his hot creamy into the raven's mouth. His hands dropped down beside his body and his breath is laboured from the pleasure. The raven head looked up from Yunho's groin and when both of them locked eyes, Yunho widen his eyes in shock.
Yunho jerked up from where he was laying and when he looked clearly, the raven head was no where to be found. He was sitting alone on the bed, big sweats were forming on his forehead.
Yunho blinked and looked around the room. Realisation hit him and he get a clear mind, knowing that he is not in his room but in a hotel room. A movement beside the bed caught his attention. Yunho looked closely and gasped. There, sleeping on the floor beside the bed is Jaejoong. He is sound asleep and his body curled into a ball shape under the blanket due to the cold. The way how deep Jaejoong is sleeping indicate that he never been on the bed since last night.
Yunho shook his head in disbelieve. How can he has this wet dream when they were just knew each other? Yunho hung his head down and what he saw in between his legs made him rolled his eyes.
Great, now I have a hard on.” Yunho mumbled in frustration. He glanced at the sleeping figure on the floor and sighed.
How did he ended up on the floor anyway? I thought he slept beside me on the bed last night.” Yunho talked to himself and once again let out a long sigh. Quietly, Yunho get down from the bed and carefully not to wake Jaejoong up, carried him to the bed.
You are so beautiful, Jaejoong. I'm glad that you are my wife now.” Yunho said softly to the sleeping beauty. Looking at Jaejoong's plum lips, Yunho bit his own. Taking the chance from waking Jaejoong up, he leaned down and leave a soft kiss on Jaejoong's lips. The feel of softness from Jaejoong's lips were making Yunho more . Leaving quickly, afraid that he will wake Jaejoong up, Yunho dashed into the bathroom and stripped himself in record time. Turning on the shower, he let the cold water poured down his heated body, hoping his will go down soon.
Jaejoong stirred with the sound of water hitting the floor. He rubbed his eyes with his hands and blinked in curious. The unfamiliar surrounding made him bolt up from where he was laying. Looking around, Jaejoong gasped and covered his eyes with both his hands when he saw a body in the bathroom.
'Wh...What? W...Who?' Jaejoong's mind going wild and then suddenly he remembered about what happened yesterday. He was married to Jung Yunho. He was forced to take his sister's place in marrying Jung Yunho. Hyunjoong... What should he tell Hyunjoong when he came back next week?
Jaejoong?” A deep voice called him. It sounded so near. Jaejoong lowered his hands from his covered eyes only to meet with a pair of almond eyes. Jaejoong blushed seeing Yunho standing in front of him, hair still wet and his upper body . Jaejoong diverted his eyes and looked at his own fingers, bitting his lower lip nervously.
Erm... I'm gonna go down to the cafeteria and get us some breakfast. You can go wash yourself while I'm gone.” Yunho told Jaejoong. Jaejoong nodded his head without looking at Yunho.
So, see you in a while.” Yunho took his purse and walked out of their room. After Yunho walked out the door, Jaejoong quickly go into the shower making sure that he is done when Yunho came back. He doesn't want Yunho to see him . It will be so embarrassing.
Jaejoong cleaned himself up using the foam soap and shampoo provided by the hotel. He don't like the smell of the shampoo but he had no other choice. After he finished washing himself, he wore his pajama back for he don't have other clothes with him. Jaejoong sighed and hope that he will get change of clothes soon.
Jaejoong stepped out from the bathroom and right on time, Yunho came back with a trolley of breakfast and a bag which Jaejoong hope will be clothes. Yunho upon seeing Jaejoong was standing in the middle of their room, arch his eyebrows curiously.
You still haven't shower?” Yunho asked.
I already took mine. It's just I don't have clothes to change into.” Jaejoong said in soft voice.
Here. Before, I went down for food and called Mr Lee to bring our changing clothes. I just met him and he gave me this bag. Just find one that suitable and comfortable to you. They are my clothes anyway.” Yunho handed a bag to Jaejoong and Jaejoong quickly take it from Yunho.
I'll be at the balcony while you change.” Yunho pointed at the balcony and as he walked towards there, a knock on the door made him stopped his track. Both Jaejoong and Yunho exchange looks for both didn't expect any guest. Yunho changed his track and went to the door.
Young master.” A middle age man greated Yunho when he opened the door.
Ahjushi, I thought you already went home?” Yunho asked curiously. He remembered sending the man away at the lobby.
I was but master told me to send both of you to Kim Residency. You are suppost to have your lunch there.” Mr Lee explained to Yunho.
Please wait for us a while. We still need to change our attitire.” Yunho said and Mr Lee bowed to him before he walked away. Yunho closed the door and went to Jaejoong.
I guess we have to be fast. I will change my clothes at the corner there while you change yours in the bathroom. I promise I won't peek.” Yunho said and took the bag from Jaejoong. He took out a pair of white dress shirt and a dark blue pants and handed it to Jaejoong.
These are my clothes. It's a bit small on me. Just bear with it until we reach your parents' home.” Jaejoong nodded his head and took the clothes from Yunho. He then walked to the bathroom, trusting Yunho's words on not peeking.
Yunho took his clothes and walked over to a corner. He started to change his clothes and in few minutes, he was done. Jaejoong too already done changing his clothes. Even though it was small on Yunho, it is still big for Jaejoong. He had to fold up the sleeves and the pants legs so that he won't trip on it.
Jaejoong came out from the bathroom and he was stunned to see Yunho was watching him intensely. He already done changing and he is handsome wearing a grey suit.
Ah...I'm...” Jaejoong looked away from Yunho with deep blush. He was so embarrass thinking that Yunho might already saw him .
Let's go, I think we are already late.” Yunho said, showing no emotion on his face. He walked out from the room first with Jaejoong followed from behind.
Yunho's heart was thumbing like a tab dancer in his chest. The scene in the room earlier kept on repeating itself in his head. Yunho was done with his changing and he turned around automatically, momentary forgot that he was not alone in the room. What he saw in the bathroom nearly get him a hard on. He saw Jaejoong was back facing him and he wore the dress shirt over his body. His milky white slender legs were showing from under the dress shirt. Jaejoong was too deep in his own world to notice Yunho was staring and drooling at him. Both of them were too shock to react when they met each others eyes. One was totally embarrass while the other one was caught red-handed.
***************************************************************************************************************************************
A/N      Aha! Both are so cute. Comment ne. Thanks.