Weird Feelings

We Are Getting Married?
A/N          Hi hi. Sorry for making all of you wait. Here's the new chapter. enjoy reading.
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Jaejoong walked into the bathroom and locked the door. However, he know that, with or without the lock, it's still the same because it's transparent. You still can see what happen outside and people from outside can see you under the shower.
Jaejoong felt insecure at first. He dare not remove his hanbook. He looked out and saw no one in the room. He remembered Yunho told him that he will be at the balcony. He glanced towards the balcony and from the slightly opened curtain, he can see Yunho's body leaning over the railing, looking at the night sky above.
After standing there looking at Yunho for a while, Jaejoong braced himself, took off his hanbok after he was sure that Yunho will be at the balcony for a long while. He went under the shower and started to clean himself. His back was facing the balcony, did not realised that a pair of eyes were actually watching him lustfully.
Yunho went out to the balcony after he handed the pajama to Jaejoong, giving him some privacy due to the transparent bathroom. No matter how much Yunho wanted to stay in the room, he knew that he shouldn't because both of them are still not close to each other even though they are now lawful husband and wife.
Staring at the night sky, Yunho reminised what happened today. He knew he was only half-hearted when he woke up this morning. He knew by heart that Jae Sun was forced to accept their arrange marriage and that she did not like him a bit. However, as an obidient child, Yunho is willing to try and give each others a chance. He promised himself that he will make Jae Sun accept him one day.
They went to the church and everything looked so fine and smooth. Yunho was getting ready to wait at the alter when suddenly they received the news that Jae Sun had gone missing. Yunho feared for the worst, that she might be kidnaped, well, because of the two families' reputation in public. Both families are well known and rich.
When all the Jungs and Kims were in the bride's waiting room, Yunho only then realised that his wedding will not be held because the bride had run away. Jae Sun ran away at the verge of their wedding. Yunho should be mad but he did not. He only felt relief because deep down in his heart, he is not yet ready to face Jae Sun as his wife.
Yunho looked at his father and thought that the older Jung will be mad and felt humiliated. However, the older Jung seems to be calm and said that the wedding will still continue. Yunho was frowning when he heard what his father said but he was in shock when his father suddenly proposed to have Jaejoong as Yunho's wife. Everyone in the room was shock, including Jaejoong. However, the shock was quickly replaced by happiness and without much thinking, Yunho agreed to the ad hoc suggestion.
Shaking his head, Yunho can't believe that he is already Jaejoong's husband. Knowing that it will be a hard task to make Jaejoong like him, Yunho was in deep thought on how to make their marriage a happy one. He looked up to the night sky and sigh. He was happy that Jaejoong did not oppose much about this marriage but he is not sure about Jaejoong's feelings towards him. He know Jaejoong did not love him but he hope that Jaejoong at least do not hate him for dragging him into his mess.
Yunho sigh again. He closed his tired eyes and let his mind goes blank for a while. He need to rest. He is so stress out now. Turning his body around, he caught a glimp of his room through the small opening of the curtain. What he saw had made him gasp. Jaejoong was showering in the transparent bathroom. His body is so slender and his skin is fair. Seeing Jaejoong under the shawer was making Yunho so turn on. He felt all his blood had travelled south and his little Yunnie had started to make a tent in his pants. Luckily that he is wearing a hanbok, the shirt had covered up his big bulge. At this point, he don't want to scare Jaejoong away. With all control, Yunho turned away from the drooling scenery and continue to look at the night sky but his mind now is full of Jaejoong's body.
Yunho was still trying to make Jaejoong's image go away from his mind when he heard a small cough from behind. He turned around and his jaw dropped. Jaejoong was standing at the door and he already done with his bath and had changed into the only pajama. However, the pajama was a bit big on Jaejoong that most of his shoulders were revealed. Yunho forcefully gulped down his own saliva.
“Oh... you are done. You go to rest first. I'll go wash myself.” Yunho managed to control himself from jumping on the adorable looking Jaejoong. Jaejoong nodded his head but he was still standing at the door. Seeing that Jaejoong had made no attempt to move and he seems to be restless, Yunho was curious as to why he was acting like that.
“Waeyo? Do you need anything?” Yunho asked curiously.
“Ani.” Jaejoong shook his head. “I'll just wait here while you go wash yourself.” He continued saying without lifting his head up.
Yunho blinked in confusion. Doesn't Jaejoong feel tired from all the hustle and bustle? Then an idea struck him and Yunho facepalmed.
'Aish, how can I forget? It's transparent.' Yunho suddenly remembered their room's condition. Yunho quickly walked into their room and took the blanket from the bed. He stepped onto the balcony and saw Jaejoong was backing him, staring at the stars. He covered Jaejoong with the blanket.
“It's cold out here. I'll be quick.” Yunho then headed back into the room and stepped into the bathroom.
Jaejoong was frozen on the spot he was standing. Yunho's kindness and care for him made him totally lost. Jaejoong was confused with Yunho's attitude. He doesn't know why Yunho accept this marriage and move over with him as the wife. He thought that maybe Yunho was doing it for the sake of their family, that he don't really like him. However, from what Yunho did just now, it seems like he care about him.
Jaejoong turned slightly to look and he made a wrong move because he can clearly see what happened in the bathroom. Yunho was putting soap on his tanned body and his back line was so tough and manly. Jaejoong gasped and quickly turned around, looking at the night scenery. His heard was beating fast and he put his hand on it to calm it down. His face was crimsom red and he felt his whole body goes hot.
Jaejoong stared at the night sky and fan himself. The image of Yunho in the bath is repeating itself in his head. Jaejoong closed his eyes, shook his head, bit his lower lip and sighed desperately. What is happening to him? Jaejoong wonders.
“Jaejoong?” Too absorb with his thought, Jaejoong did not realise that Yunho was done with his bath and standing beside him. When he heard Yunho's voice right beside him, he got a scare and jumpped a bit. Yunho put his arm around Jaejoong's shoulders and pulled him closer.
“Are you alright, Jaejoong ah?” Yunho asked with concerned but Jaejoong was stiffen in Yunho's embrace.
“Jaejoong ah?” Seeing that Jaejoong did not respond to his question, Yunho pulled away a little and looked into Jaejoong's eyes, searching for answer.
Jaejoong looked away with a tink pink on his cheeks when their eyes met each others. He can feel his heart was doing the break dance again. Yunho noticed the blushing Jaejoong and his heart was going crazy seeing the adorable Jaejoong in front of him. Clearing his throat, Yunho told Jaejoong that they need to sleep since the night is getting late. Both of them headed to their room and each took one side of the bed with a pillow in between them. It was a long and sleepless night for both of them who were having different thoughts in their mind.
********************************************************************************************************************************************
A/N          Oh! Yunjae are getting warm up with each other. ^^