Wedding Night

We Are Getting Married?

A/N      I am truly sorry for this very late update. I'm so busy with work right now that I don't have time to write and update any of my fictions. I'm sorry about that. 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

The wedding reception was being held at a five stars hotel. Jaejoong was escorted into a room prepared earlier by the Jungs. He needs to change his wedding dress into a hanbok. He was with his mother and she helped him with the changing. Jaejoong don't want to change into the pink hanbok but he has no choice because his mother was making sure that everything is running smoothly.

 

Jaejoong never once smile since he knew that he had to replace his sister for this wedding.

 

'I am doomed. How should I tell Hyun Joong about this? How will he take it if he knew about this? Hyun Joong ah, ottoke?' Without Jaejoong realised it, small tears flowing down his cheeks. Misun saw this and she stopped arranging Jaejoong's hanbok. She knew Jaejoong was very sad but it was too late to back out now.

 

Joongie ah, umma so sorry. This shouldn't happen to you but we have no choice. We thought with Jae Sun went missing, this wedding will be cancel and we have to break Harabolji's promise. However, the Jungs wanted this to continue and it also shook us when Yunho agreed without second thought.” Mrs Kim tried her best to explain to Jaejoong.

 

Umma, how about Hyun Joong. You know that I love him.” Jaejoong cried while buried his face into Misun's chest.

 

Umma so sorry, Joongie ah. Forget about Hyun Joong. Umma know that he is a good man and umma like him too. However, Joongie ah, now that you are already Yunho's wife, you must fulfill your responsibility as a wife. Take care of Yunho and be his faithful wife and good partner.” Misun adviced her son. She prayed in her heart that Jaejoong will accept Yunho with all his heart and that they will live happily after this.

 

Jaejoong was broken hearted. He never dream will be seperated with Hyun Joong in this unfair situation. He wanted to hate his noona but he know that it still can't take back what had happened. Jae Sun won't know that after she ran away, Jaejoong will have to take her place by force.

 

Now, don't cry any more. Face this situation like a real man, Joongie ah. Let's go out. Everybody is waiting for you.” Misun wiped Jaejoong's tears away with the tissue and with a little bit of touch up, Jaejoong was ready to face yet another crueltier moment of his life.

 

*********************

Changmin's POV

 

I was sipping my wine near the entrance, alone. My eyes kept on following Yunho hyung all around the hall, searching him for any sadness and madness. However, I saw none. All I see is the happiness and brightness conjured from his face.

 

Is hyung really happy with his arranged marriage? What more with a substitute wife? Will hyung really love him? Will his wife accept him? Will they have later? What if the wife hold a grudge and cut away hyung's while they were doing it?

 

'Aniya! Jung Changmin, you are such a drama queen.' I shook my head which was full with my wild imagination.

 

I saw hyung was talking to Kim Junsu, the young CEO of MS Automobile. Actually I was surprised to see him here. However, I guess he might be one of the Kim's guest.

 

I was still in my own world when suddenly I saw everybody shifting their eyes to the entrance. I looked over my shoulders and there he is, Kim Jaejoong, no, it's Jung Jaejoong now, entering the hall in pink hanbok. I can't help but to stare. He is really pretty despite being a boy. I guess Yunho hyung was lucky to have him but I still wonder. Will they be happy?

 

End of Changmin's POV

 

The wedding reception continued on smoothly with both parties' family members and friends having great time together. Everybody was busy with their own work and it was hard for them to gather, sit down and chat away.

 

By the end of the reception, both the groom and bride stand at the entrance, thanking their guests from all the greetings and presents.

 

When the last guest was gone, Mr and Mrs Jung, Mr and Mrs Kim congratulate each other and smile happily.

 

Yunho, Jaejoong, now that you are husband and wife, please treat each others well. Help each other and love each other no matter what happen.” Mr Jung faced the newly wed and gave them his advice. Both Jaejoong and Yunho nodded their head. Mr Jung then faced Jaejoong and smile sincerely.

 

Jaejoong ah, we know that this is a shock to you but you are now Yunho's lawful wife. No matter what happen, you must know that we are always here for you. We will face it as a family.” Jaejoong frozed on his spot for a while. He looked intensely at Mr Jung and saw the seriousness in his eyes. Jaejoong nodded his head when Yunho sneakily put his hand around his waist.

 

Appa, Omma, Father-in-law, Mother-in-law, I will take care of Jaejoong, love him with all my heart.” Yunho promised. Both parents nodded their head.

 

Now, now, enough with talking. Both of you must be tired. Go to your room and rest. We will be seeing both of you tomorrow morning at the Kim's resident.” Mrs Jung patted Yunho's and Jaejoong's back, asking them to rest well. She then handed over a key to Yunho and Yunho took the key from his mother. He looked at Jaejoong and saw Jaejoong looked down, avoiding his eyes and blushed furiously. Yunho had to restrain himself from grabbing Jaejoong right there and then.

 

Yunho bowed to the elders and took Jaejoong's hand in his, leading the way back to their prepared room.

 

Jaejoong wanted to run away but he knew he can't. The elders are eyeing them and Yunho is also making sure he is attached to him. Once they were in the room, they saw a big bed accupied the room. The decoration of the room was done especially for wedding couple. Rose petals were spread on the bed. Candles were lid lighten up the room. Two pairs of nightwear were laying neatly on the bed. One is a pajama and the other one is a y night gown. The bathroom's walls are transparent and it was set just across the bed.

 

Yunho gasps and Jaejoong yelps in shamed. They looked at each other but averted their eyes right after that, both with red crimsson faces.

 

Yunho cleared his throat and took the lead into the room, followed hesitantly by Jaejoong. They stood quite far from each other and nobody dare to utter a word.

 

Standing looking around for 5 minutes, Yunho feels that he need to do something to break this awkwardness between the two of them.

 

Er... you go ahead change your clothes, I'll be at the balcony.” Yunho pick up the one and only pajama on the bed and give it to Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong took the pajama but did not move away. He looked at Yunho in full curiousity.

 

What will you wear?” Jaejoong asked eyeing the night gown with his big doe eyes.

 

Don't worry about me. I'll be okay with this.” Yunho said pointing to his own hanbok. Yunho smiled and walked out to the balcony leaving Jaejoong in the room.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      Please leave your comment ne. Thank you.