The Meeting

We Are Getting Married?

 

A/N      Hi hi... I've updated. Enjoy reading ne.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jaejoong reached home just in time of dinner. He invited Hyun Joong in but his boyfriend politely refused for he had already promised his parents to have dinner with them. Jaejoong can only bid goodbye to Hyun Joong who left after he planted a long warm kiss on Jaejoong's lips.

 

Jaejoong walked into the house with a big blush. He was heading to his room when suddenly he heard arguments came from the study room. Jaejoong walked to the source of noices and found the room's door was ajar. He peeped inside and found his parents and elder sister were in there. They were arguing or rather his sister was yelling in anger.

 

What is all this about? This is a modern day. There is no such thing as arrange marriage. I don't even know who he is and what he looks like.” Jae Sun was standing in front of her parents and crossed her arms on her chest. Her chest heaved up and down in big motion for she was very angry right now.

 

This marriage was arranged long ago by your haraboji and now we must fulfill his promise. Besides, both families were happy with this arrangement.” Kim Sung Il said, trying to make his daughter understand. Mrs Kim was sitting quietly, looking at the father-daughter fights.

 

Nonsense! What make haraboji agreed then?” Jae Sun said with much annoyance.

 

The Jung Family and our family were family friends. Your haraboji and Jung haraboji were buddy during their school time. When they were young and full of dreams, they started their careers and became successful in their respective field. Haraboji founded the Kim Design while Jung haraboji founded the Shine Architectual. There was one time when haraboji had financial problem because one of his workers ran away with the company money. He was greatful that the Jung Family helped our family back then when our company was facing financial problem. Haraboji wanted to pay the money back to Jung haraboji after he managed to bring the company back to it's track but Jung haraboji wanted to tighten the bound of the two families. That was how the arrange marriage was made. Haraboji wanted you to marry Jung haraboji eldest grandson.” Kim Sung Il explained everything to his daughter hoping that she will agree with the arrange marriage.

 

This is...Appa...Haraboji is not here anymore. Why we should continue with this arrange marriage? Besides, I already have my own choice.” Jae Sun said which made her parents sigh in defeat.

 

Jae Sun ah, forget about your choice. Your appa promised haraboji to continue with this marriage. Omma believe Yunho is a good man. He will take care of you with love and gentleness.” Mrs Kim finally told what's in her mind after she kept quiet for such a long time.

 

No! I won't accept this. I will not accept this. You can't do this to me. I'm your daughter for God sake.” Jae Sun shouted out her frustration. If she is still single, she will defenitely accept this happily but now she already has a boyfriend who she loves so much. They had been dating for two years now and the boy can give her happiness and also wealth for he works as a doctor.

 

Enough! I will not tolerate anything from you this time. The Jungs will be here tomorrow night to discuss the marriage. Make sure you are home before 7 or I will drag you back home with whatever force I can take.” Kim Sung Il said with his authority voice and Jae Sun stormed out from the study room to her room, bumping Jaejoong in the process making Jaejoong tumbled a bit.

 

Jaejoong looked at his parents and found his father was fuming in anger while his omma was trying to calm his father. Jaejoong closed the door to the study and went back to his room.

 

In his room, Jaejoong let out the sigh that he had been holding back. He shook his head in disbelieve and he sighed again.

 

'Poor noona. I hope she will be fine soon.” Jaejoong thought to himself.

 

The Next Day

 

Exactly at 7.30 PM, the Jungs arrived at the Kim Residential. Kim Sung Il and his wife welcome their guests with much anticipation. Jae Sun and Jaejoong were there as well.

 

Welcome, Sang Kuk ah, Hiboom ah.” The four elders hugging each other and they sat down on the couch. Two young men were standing not far away and Jung Sang Kuk started to introduce the young men to his friends.

 

Sung Il, Misun, these are my sons, Yunho and Changmin.” Yunho and Changmin shoke hands and greeted the Kim elders.

 

My my! You are such a fine lad, Yunho ah.” Sung Il said after all of them sat down on the couch.

 

So, this must be Jae Sun and Jaejoong, right?” Sang Kuk asked and Sung Il nodded in excitement.

 

Come, the dinner is ready. We can chat while eating.” Misun told her guests and everybody went into the dining room to have a fiesty dinner.

 

The planed dinner went on smoothly with the Jungs and the Kims discussing about the wedding planning. Jae Sun pulled on her sour face and she did not participate much on the discussion and so was the said groom. Yunho knew all along about the arrange marriage and that he had a fiancee. Yunho was actually okay with this arrange marriage but he did not have high hope in it. Yunho was not against it but he felt that he and his fiancee should at least get to know each other first before they end up being married to each other. Yunho was trying to make some light chat with Jae Sun but Jae Sun showed less interest. Now, seeing that his so called fiancee acted dully, Yunho knew that this arrange marriage is not going to be as easy as he thought.

 

Jae Sun did not pay attention to what the elders said. All she did was exchanging messages with her boyfriend. She knew her parents were giving her looks of warning but she did not care. She doesn't want her life being interfere by her parents and she loves nobody but her doctor boyfriend. She knew Yunho is a great man, rich and handsome too but Jae Sun can't find a place in her heart for him. Her heart was already occupied by someone she loves and that someone is not Yunho.

 

Jaejoong saw everything and he kept all this into himself. He felt pity for his sister but he can't do anything to help her. Jaejoong wanted his sister to be happy but he can't defy his parents for her. All Jaejoong can do is to pray for his noona happiness.

 

On the other hand, Changmin was looking at the pretty male who was in deep thought. Changmin was observing the Kim siblings and he can see that Kim Jae Sun did not like his hyung a bit. He can just pray that his brother will find his happiness with Jae Sun. On the other hand, Changmin felt that his heart was thumping hard whenever he layed his eyes on Jaejoong. He was captivated by the pretty man in front of him. He never took his eyes off Jaejoong the moment he stepped into the house.

 

Changmin was staring at Jaejoong the whole time but he is not alone. Yunho was doing the same. Bored because Jae Sun did not entertain him, Yunho shifted his eyes towards his soon-to-be brother-in-law. He admitted that he never see a man so beautiful like Jaejoong. He has very fair skin, big doe eyes, pointy nose and red pouty lips. Of course Jae Sun is pretty as well but Yunho felt Jaejoong is more prettier than her.

 

Jaejoong realised that the Jung Brothers were staring at him. He blushed hard and he felt very uncomfortable being stared at. He felt his cheeks burned and his heart was jumping a little too fast. Jaejoong blushed and look down at his fingers. Yunho felt his heart was dancing crazily when he saw how cute Jaejoong is. He had the urge to hug Jaejoong in his arms. However, Yunho quickly threw the thought away for he knew he shouldn't have this kind of thought towards Jaejoong. Yunho looked away but only to divert his eyes back to Jaejoong.

 

'Aish...What am I thinking. I'm going to marry his sister for God sake.' Yunho's thought was disturbed when he heard his parents telling the Kims that they are heading back.

 

Sung Il, Misun, we will see each other again tomorrow for further discussion. So, we all agree that the marriage will be held in three weeks time?” Sang Kuk asked and the Kims agreed with this arrangement.

 

So, the date had been fixed and Jae Sun once again stormed into her room right after the Jungs left the house, locking herself into her room.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N      Please comment ne. Kamsahamnida.