Love Is Like A Candy

We Are Getting Married?

 

A/N      Hi... Finally...First chapter is up. Hope you will like this. Enjoy reading.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A young boy was sitting at the park with a skatch book in his hand. He has black short hair, big doe eyes, pointy nose, red plum lips and a porcelein skin. The sunlight that shines on him was making him looked like an angel and he was radiating with white glow. It was weekend, there were many people in the park. Some came with their family, some with friends and there were couples as well. The boy sat on one of the benches in the park and he was actually attracting many glances from the people around the park. They were awed with his beauty and all of them were thinking that they might have been encountered with an angel. Even though the park was full with people and it was noisy, the boy's concentration on his drawing never get distracted. He was drawing the scenery of the park. Sometimes the boy will look up from his drawing just to memorize the scene in from of him before he continue with his unfinish work.

 

The young boy's name is Kim Jaejoong. He is 18 years old and the youngest son of Kim Sung Il, CEO of Kim Design, the largest clothes company in Seoul. Jaejoong is the first year student in Art Department of Seoul University.

 

Jae, here is your sandwish and water.” Another boy slightly older than him sat down beside him and hand over his lunch.

 

Gomawo, hyung.” Jae stopped his drawing and took his sandwish and water from his boyfriend. Both of them sat side by side on the bench, eating their lunch while watching the people in the park.

 

You should rest for a while, Jae. You have been working for nearly two hours now.” The boy said. He is Kim Hyunjoong, 20 years old, the third year sunbae in the same university. He is Jaejoong's boyfriend. He majors in Law. Hyunjoong came from an average family. His father is a police officer while his mother is an elementary school teacher.

 

Jaejoong and Hyunjoong started dating just a month ago. The meeting between the two of them were quite unexpected. It happened two months ago. Jaejoong was heading towards the cafeteria one day after class when he accidentally knocked into one of the students after he tripped due to the slipery floor. Hyunjoong was holding his tray of food when suddenly a boy collided with him. His orange juice had made a map on the boy's white shirt. Both of them appologised to each other and Hyunjoong had helped Jaejoong to clean the stain on his shirt.

 

Since that day onwards, Jaejoong and Hyunjoong became best friend and they were inseperable. They will be seen together in the campus, before classes, lunch time, in the library, Physical Classes and even outside campus.

 

A month ago, Hyunjoong had discovered that he had develop feelings towards Jaejoong. He found out that every time Jaejoong is not around him he will feel suffocate like lack of air. When he saw other male students were closed with Jaejoong, he had the tendency to punch them. So, in one starry night a month ago, Hyunjoong confesed his feelings to Jaejoong and he was surprised when Jaejoong accepted him without second thought. It happened that Jaejoong was also develop love towards Hyunjoong. He felt warm and secured whenever he was with Hyunjoong.

 

After they officially became an item, Jaejoong and Hyunjoong will spend their every weekends together. They were just like normal couple, doing what the normal couple usually do. They went for movies, shoppings, clubbings, and even visited amusement parks, zoo, museum and many other interesting places. They were trying their best to create happy memories together. Sometimes they will go to the park, sits around, with Jaejoong drawing and Hyunjoong reading.

 

Today was one of the day that they went to the park. Jaejoong has to hand up a drawing of scenery while Hyunjoong just wanted to accompany his boyfriend. Hyunjoong likes to watch Jaejoong draw because he can see how serious Jaejoong treat his work. He loves the seriousness that Jaejoong has in him. He was hoping that one day he will become a promising lawyer, getting good salary, getting married with Jaejoong and having three children to complete their family.

 

Jaejoong continued with his drawing after he finished his sandwish while Hyunjoong continued with his reading. They were lost in their own world when suddenly Hyunjoong noticed the changes of his surrounding. The noice from the people in the park had reduced and the temperature had dropped. Hyunjoong looked up from his book and saw the people hurried their pace towards the entrace. The sun hid himself in the dark clouds and the rain is going to come soon.

 

Jae, it's going to rain. Let's go home.” Hyunjoong reminded his boyfriend who was still unaware of his surrounding. He was too obsessed with his drawing.

 

JAE! Let's go.” Hyunjoong called for the second time and he tugged at Jaejoong's sleeve to make him notice.

 

Eh? Ah...Let's go back.” Jaejoong was a bit starlet from the interruption. He looked up to the sky and saw the dark clouds were gathering. He quickly gathered his things and both of them headed towards Hyungjoong's car which was parked nearby the entrance. They get into the car right on time because one minute later, a heavy rain was pouring down mercilessly chasing away all the heat on the earth.

 

**************************

 

An Hour Earlier At Shine Architectual

 

Yunho and Changmin were having meeting with their client. This client was indeed an important client. He is Kim Junsu, the young CEO of MS Automobile. He just took over his father's company a year ago but he already brought the company into the eye of the world by becoming the best car selling company in Korea. Junsu needed help from the Shine Architectual for he wanted to build a house as a present for his cousin's 19th birthday which will be in six months from now.

 

So, are you satisfied with the blue print, Junsu shi?” Yunho took a sip of his coffee and looked at his client. He is not over confident but he knew that his designs will always hit the need of his clients. His brother, Changmin was also a very talented architect and with both of them cooperate together, nothing can be wrong. Every thing will be perfect.

 

This is nice, Yunho shi. I think my cousin will love his present very much.” Junsu was thankful that he managed to get Shine Architectual, especially the famous Jung brothers to plan and draw his blue print for him.

 

If that is the case, I assumed you want us to start the work soon.” Yunho was smiling for he knew this deal is a success.

 

Indeed. My cousin's 19th birthday will be in six months time. I hope the house will be ready by then.” Junsu told both the Jung brothers.

 

Don't worry, Junsu shi. We will make sure every thing is according to plan.” Changmin assured Junsu about the matter.

 

Well then, I'll leave every thing for both of you.” Junsu stood up from his chair and so were Yunho and Changmin.

 

We will keep in touch from time to time regarding the progress of the house.” Yunho told Junsu. Before he left, Junsu shoke hand with both Yunho and Changmin. Once Junsu left the office, Yunho told Changmin to prepare all the things that they need for this big project.

 

They worked until very late and Changmin felt very dizzy from all the workload. Changmin looked at the time and his eyes widen. No wonder he is dizzy. It's already passed lunch time. Changmin looked at Yunho and found out that his elder brother is still working. Changmin sighed. His brother is a workaholic. Once he had burried himself into the work, he will forget about the time altogether.

 

Hyung...hyung...it's already way passed lunch time. I'm so hungry.” Changmin told Yunho weakly. He don't have energy left to talk loudly.

 

Yunho looked up from his work and saw Changmin nearly passed out due to hunger. He was leaning against the table and he looked lifeless. Yunho chuckled and put down a file that he had been reading.

 

Come, Changmin ah. Let's grab something to eat.” Yunho announced and Changmin jumped up happily from where he sat making Yunho once again chuckled at how childish Changmin can be.

 

Oh ya, hyung. Omma said to remind you about the dinner with the Kims tomorrow night.” Changmin chirped on.

 

Yeah, I remember.” Yunho said with some tiredness in his voice. A dinner that he need to attend for the sake of his written future.

 

********************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N          Hehehehehe... let the story begin... comment neh. Kamsahamnida...