I...What?

We Are Getting Married?

A/N      Hihihi... sorry for the late update. Enjoy ne...

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Three Weeks Later In The Church's Waiting Room

 

The Kims and the Jungs had gathered in the church for the wedding ceremony which will take place in few minutes time. The invited guests were already seated waiting for the ceremony to begin. The Kims and the Jungs were smiling brightly for they finally fulfilled their fathers' wishes.

On the other hand, Jae Sun was having a phone conversation with someone. She makes sure all her bridemaids were outside the room. Ten minutes later, she hung up the phone, walked towards her beg and took out something from it. Jae Sun glanced at her watch and she quickly opened the window and escaped through it. She nearly fall from the high but a pair of hands managed to catch her before she fell down.

Jae Sun nearly scream out in surprise but a regconisable perfume make her calm down in a blink of eyes. Jae Sun turned her body into the open arms of her rescuer.

Ho Jun, quickly, we have to move now.” Jae Sun regconized her doctor boyfriend whom she called earlier.

Jae Sun ah, you sure you want to do this? What will your parents say?” Ho Jun asked his girlfriend. He loves her so much but he don't want her to regret later.

Of course I'm sure about this. I love you so much and I don't want to be seperated with you. Think about this, we will not be able to be together next time if I get married today. I will become Mrs Jung and I will live my life in sadness and die in sadness and broken hearted.” Jae Sun cried and Ho Jun gathered her into his embrace.

Arraso, let's go. We will come back and face them later when everything is settle down.” Ho Jun said and in a flash of light, both Jae Sun and Ho Jun fled the scene without anyone notice.

While the two families were waiting for the ceremony to start, one of Jae Sun's bridemaids, who was also her cousin ran towards Sung Il in a hurry. Sung Il was getting ready to move to the waiting room to escord his daughter down the isle. The bridemaid managed to get him in time before it's too late.

Uncle, Jae Su is not in her room. She's missing.” The bridemaid whispered into his ears.

What?! What do you mean missing. She was there a while ago.” Sung Il was shock and his loud voice can clearly been heard by the Jungs who were standing near him. Both the parents and the Jungs went into the bride's room and of course they were greeted by an empty room and the abondaned wedding dress.

This is...Misun, call Jaejoong.” Sung Il felt his world went black. His body rocked and Sang Kuk held his friend before he fell down.

Jaejoong rushed into the room after he received the call from his omma. He felt the tension in the room and a while later, Yunho and Changmin arrived too.

Jaejoongie, did Jae Sun tell you anything about this?” Sung Il asked Jaejoong once he saw his youngest son. He thought Jaejoong knew for both of them are closed.

Ani, noona did not say anything. She did not talk to me after she knew about this marriage.” Jaejoong told his parents truthfully.

Appa, look at this.” Misun passed a letter to Sung Il. The man took the letter and read it. His hands were trembling and his face was red in anger and shame.

Ungreatful child!” Sung Il shouted in anger. He crumpled the letter and threw it down to his feet. Misun who already guessed what happened was crying silently beside her husband. Jaejoong bend down and took the letter that his father threw away. Jaejoong read it and the content made Jaejoong stunned. Jae Sun left a letter to her parents telling them that she did not want to continue with this marriage and that she had chosen her life.

The Jungs were too shock to say anything. The supposed to be merry wedding turned out to be a disaster. Everybody was quiet for a while.

Sang Kuk ah, I am sorry and shameful with what had been done by my daughter. I am trully sorry and regret to say that we have to cancel this wedding.” Sung Il said weakly.

But...What about the guests?” Misun asked. This is such a shameful event for both families.

No. The wedding will continue.” Sang Kuk said after a while.

But...Jae Sun is not here anymore.” Sung Il was shock listening to what Sang Kuk said.

I know but you still have another child.” Sang Kuk said while eyeing Jaejoong. Everybody was stunned on the spot.

What? But...Jaejoong is a boy and what will Yunho say then.” Sung Il was trying to reason with Sang Kuk and Jaejoong nodded his head rapidly.

I accept.” A low voice came across the room and everybody just realised that Yunho was there all along listening to them.

Eh?” A high pitch voice echoed right after that.

 

*************************

The wedding melody sounded in the church. The door opened to a stunningly beautiful bride in her white wedding dress. A veil was drapping over her face. An elderly man was standing beside her taking her resting hand in his. Sung Il escorted a delicate body down the isle towards the awaiting groom. The guests saw how shining the bride is and how wide the smile on the groom's face.

Once they reached the groom, Sung Il gave him Jaejoong's hand which Yunho delightly accept. He looked at Yunho meaningfully. Yunho knew what Sung Il wanted from him and he nodded his head with a sincere smile.

The priest started the ceremony with his long speech. His voice is loud and clear and echoed through out the church. Yunho can feel Jaejoong was shivering and his hand was shaking. He held Jaejoong's hand tightly, trying to tell him that it was all right.

The priest looked at Yunho and asked him the holy question.

Do you, Jung Yunho, take Kim Jaejoong, as your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?”

I do.” Without hesitation, Yunho answered the question loud and clear while his hand held Jaejoong's hand tightly.

The priest smiled and averted his eyes to Jaejoong and asked him the same holy question.

Do you, Kim Jaejoong, take Jung Yunho, as your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?”

Panic struck Jaejoong when he was asked this question. He did not have any feelings for Yunho but he can't decieve his family either. He was lost in thought and did not answer the priest. Yunho nudged him by wrapping his arm on Jaejoong's waist and this managed to get Jaejoong back to reality. Jaejoong looked at Yunho and all he sees is a big wide encourage smile on the latter's face.

I...I...do.” Jaejoong finally answered in a soft voice after he gathered all his courage.

The priest smiles again and nodded his head. He instructed them to exchange wedding rings and after they were done with it, the priest cleared his voice and announced them as husband and wife.

With the rings exchanged and bound, I now announce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.”

Jaejoong tensed while Yunho's smile never leave his face. He uncover Jaejoong's face from the veil and look at Jaejoong, asking permission with his eyes. Jaejoong lowed his face which is blushing. Yunho led out a small chuckle and slowly leaned in and planted his kiss on Jaejoong's forehead. Jaejoong felt his body become weak suddenly.

Everybody stand up and clapped their hands seeing the couple finally wedded. Yunho turned around to face the guests and smile while Jaejoong was still looking down the church floor. He was still in shock and he was confused as well.

'Why my heart jumping so fast when he kissed me?' Jaejoong was trying to figure it out.