Kai Goes To Comfort Tao

Exo Facebook Stories!

There was a few knocks at his door.

Tao frowned before he stood up and walked over to it, opening it and peeking out with utter most suspicion.

“Who is it?” he asked, but when he saw EXO-K’s dancer standing there, he smiled and opened it fully. “What’s up Jongin?” he asked, and the other smiled before he moved in, moving to the other’s bed and taking a comfortable seat.

Tao followed suit.

“Just wanted to comfort you.” Kai explained, kicking his feet immaturely.

Zitao chuckled as he sat beside him.

“Why?” he wondered, and the other shrugged.

“Because of Ace of course.” Kai said it as if it was the most obvious thing ever, the other had to laugh at this.

Once he finished chuckling, Tao spoke.

“Very kind of you.” He said, and Kai shrugged again.

“I’m just that kind of guy.” He winked that made the other boy chuckle.

There was a comfortable silence.

Tao bit his lip before he turned to the boy and sighed.

“Kai? Can I ask you something?” he wondered and the other playfully hit him.

“Of course! Go ahead.” Kai said, intrigued by the question and he scooted even closer to the panda.

Tao looked rather nervous.

But he asked it anyway because he had brought it up.

“When you and Kyungsoo kiss, what do you feel?”

The question was so unusual.

Kai frowned before he thought about it hard.

“Um… nice? I don’t understand.” Jongin scratched his head because he was getting too confused over the question. The other growled in annoyance before he tried to explain the question more.

“When you kiss him, are there sparks? Is it the best thing about dating him? Does it make butterflies go off in your stomach?”

Kai looked at him before frowning.

“Is there a problem with you and Kris?” he asked, and Tao sighed.

“Well, I just wanted to know what you were supposed to feel.” He confessed, and Kai chuckled.

“To be honest, I do think kissing Kyungsoo is the best thing about the relationship. He knows exactly what to do, when to do it and it’s just amazing. Isn’t it like that with you and Kris?” Jongin wondered, but when Tao shook his head he sighed.

He just thought all couples were like that.

Or maybe…

“Do you know how to kiss?” Kai asked, and the other’s face grew red.

Slapping Jongin on the arm, he frowned.

“Of course!” he shouted, but Jongin shook his head.

“No, I mean how to do it properly.”

Tao thought about it carefully, but then he sighed.

Shaking his head, Jongin suddenly had a bright idea in his head.

“I can teach you!” he shouted, and the other looked at him like he had just sworn at the top of his lungs.

“How the hell can you do that?!” Tao shouted, and the other giggled.

“By kissing you, come on, it’ll make the kissing better!”

The maknae of the Chinese group gulped slowly. He really shouldn’t even be thinking about doing this with Kai. But teenagers try it out on their friends to become good at it right? Why can’t Zitao do this so that Kris would get more pleasured when they are making out? It would make him surprised.

Then he nodded.

Something he didn’t think he’d do.

And Kai’s face lit up a little too much Tao’s liking.

Moving forward, the dancer chuckled.

“I’ll pretend to be you okay? And just memorise what I do and do it to Kris.”

Tao only nodded and tensed up when he felt the other’s breath against his lips.

Kai smiled before he puckered his lips and pressed them against the older’s. Zitao felt so damn awkward.

But he waited to see if Kai was going to hold up his end.

Kai softly moved his lips against the others, moving their mouths slowly and attentively before he used his teeth to lightly tug on the other’s bottom lip, stretching it out a bit and he elicited a moan from the boy.

Poking out his tongue, he teasingly slid it across Tao’s bottom lip before retreating again, and simply just using his mouth.

Tao felt annoyed at the absence of the boy’s tongue, but he stayed still like he was told.

The younger suddenly pushed out his tongue again and carefully pushed it in through the other’s parted lips, teasingly running it across his lips before he slid it against the dormant tongue he found.

Kai chuckled at the other’s trembling skin.

But he continued, and he swiped his own tongue against the other’s realising that the other probably wasn’t going to be joining in.

Using his teeth, he took a hold of Tao’s tongue and placed it in his own mouth, wrapping is warm lips around it before on it slightly, making the boy moan in bliss at the wonderful feeling.

Letting the other’s muscle go, he pushed his lips against his again and kissed him sweetly before retracting.

Tao took a deep breath before he opened his eyes.

Kai was smirking at him like a creep.

“…What?” he asked, the other only shrugged.

“Just do that, and Kris will be wowed, trust me.” He said, and the other just nodded.

Now they both kind of felt a little awkward.

Zitao thought hard about what he and Kai should do now.

Then his eyes fell to the game console.

“Kai?”

The younger looked and him and smiled.

“Yeah?”

“Wanna play some video games?”

Kai chuckled before running over to the PS3 situation in the corner of his room with Tao quickly joining him.

“What games?”

Tao shook his head and shrugged.

Looks like it was the dancer’s choice.

Leaning over, he started to search through the other’s games whilst Tao’s eyes unknowingly moved to the dancer’s .

Tao shook his head before smiling at Kai.

“Let’s play!”

Fin.


A/N: Very short I know, but here! Now you know what they done!