Suho and Lay Get Together

Exo Facebook Stories!

 

Lay got a very worried feeling that day when he saw a certain status update, by a certain old cute-faced boy. Especially since the pairing he went after first actually got together. It was horrifying although, he did suspect that Kyungsoo and Jongin had feelings for each other in the first place, Lu Han just worked on those little feelings that’s all.

But Yixing got even worse when he looked to see a notification on his wall. And by Lu Han. It scared him, and he was really deciding not to even go on his facebook page ever again just to ignore him, but then he realised he lived with the little brat so he really couldn’t ignore him that way. So puckering up his courage, he clicked on his wall and read over the post Lu Han had sent him. And it definitely wasn’t good.

‘I found out a little secret about you and Leader.’

Lay knew himself that there was no such secret, but what it really meant was that Lu Han had picked him and Suho as his next ‘love’ targets. Which certainly wasn’t good.

As if the other had read his mind, Lu Han instantly ran into his room with a large and cunning grin on his lips.

“What do you want?” Lay asked, already sounding very annoyed at this intrusion especially when he knew that Lu Han was up to no good.

“I just want to talk to you…” The boy pouted as he sauntered over to the bed where Lay was currently sitting on, and sat right beside him, intent on leaning on him.

“Get off.” Yixing muttered, kicking his leg which meant kicking Lu Han, which made him smile inside. “What is you want again?” he asked, waiting for the boy just to come out with his hidden agenda.

“Okay… well, what do you think about Suho-hyung?” Lu Han asked like it was the most innocent question in the world, but Yixing knew much better, he knew what the other was trying to do.

“He’s fine.” Lay wasn’t going to give in to him, never in his right mind, not when he was actually sane.

“Oh come on, that’s all I get? ‘Okay’?” Lu Han pestered him, poking him on the arm slightly. The younger rolled his eyes.

“Yes, he’s fine. Okay?” The boy was getting seriously annoyed at the way this conversation was headed.

“Do you think he’s… handsome?” The older asked, winking at him.

“He’s not ugly, no one in EXO is.” With this reply the smirk from Lu Han’s face faded, which Yixing was glad about.

Lu Han stood up and walked over to the door in the room, and just as he was about to put his hand on the door, and Yixing was becoming happier again, he turned around with an evil gleam in his eyes and a sinister smirk.

“Oh Yixing?” he asked, stalking forward towards the boy on the bed who was seriously creeped out at the moment.

“…What?” he asked, close to moving backwards just to keep the space between them.

“I know something about you…” the boy whispered, his eyes growing even wider as he moved forward.

“Okay, good for you.” The boy replied, trying to look like he was totally not freaked out by the other’s change in attitude.

“It was last year, when we first met EXO-K for the first time, it was in a small dance room remember?” Lu Han asked, and the other band member nodded, having no idea where this was going. “And you and I were the first ones to talk right?” Lay nodded again. “I remember, that when I told you I could speak Korean, you asked me about something.” Lay didn’t actually remember anything about that day, but he was going to humour Lu Han, just so that he would leave so much quicker.

“Yes?”

“Well, it was about Baekhyun, you asked if I could introduce you two right?”

Lay nodded, still not remembering, but Lu Han was buying it.

“Right, you guys used me as a walkie talkie that day, but this is not what I’m getting at.”

Lay was getting more annoyed than freaked out now, especially since Lu Han was now only standing in the middle of the room.

“Then please, get to the point, and quickly leave the room.” Lay sniped, glaring at the boy who just pouted at him with extra aegyo.

“Fine, well, when we moved into the dorms one week later, I ended up waking up in the middle of the night one day and then I walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water. That’s when I heard noises emerging from the bathroom.” Lay cocked his head to the side confused at where this was actually going. “So I decided to have a little peak, and guess who I saw ing in the shower?”

Lay’s face completely paled. Now he remembered. Oh god, please don’t say that Lu Han actually saw him that night.

“Oh yeah, you. And guess whose name you were oh-so-happily out? Yup, Baekhyun’s.” Lu Han’s smile grew even more sinister as he approached the bed again, and chuckled at the dazzled expression on his bandmate’s face.

“…That was nothing! I don’t even like him anymore!” Lay babbled out the truth, but the fact that Lu Han saw him… in that state, was completely and utter embarrassing to say the least.

“I know, but I’ve got to show you something.” At this, Lu Han put his hand into his pocket and fondled around until he brought out his phone and began messing around with it, Lay watching him intently as he watched the man’s face brighten up at something on the screen. “Here!” The boy turned his phone around to face the unicorn, pressed play and watched as Lay’s face paled.

Horribly.

“…You… That… Oh my god…” Lay had to turn his head around to stop himself from looking at that private video, he couldn’t believe what he had just saw. “You’re sick. Lu Han, you are a sick-minded ert.” He said, but the boy didn’t even flinch at the words directed at him.

“Yeah, I know. I always have been. I just couldn’t resist!” Lu Han squealed as he took his phone back and admired the video himself.

“Delete it.” Lay said, no commanded.

“No, see, this is my leverage.” Lu Han said rather proudly. The unicorn’s face dropped at that sentence.

“…L-Leverage? For what exactly?” he asked, but for some weird reason he thought he knew exactly where this was going.

“Well, you could call it blackmail.” The aegyo prince smirked as he sat down on the bed again facing his bandmate.

“What is it that you want?” Lay asked, ignoring the urge to hit Lu Han, hard.

“I want you, to confess to Suho!” The boy said with so much cheeriness in his voice it made Lay want to vomit.

“No, no way.” He replied instantly, standing up and folding his arms across his chest angrily.

“Well then, guess who’s going to be watching this?” Lu Han waved his phone in the air before deciding to prance over to the door and leave Lay alone, alone to well in his depression all alone. But before he did, he walked over to his laptop, opened it and typed in facebook.

And then he posted a status that he knew wasn’t really directed at anyone but Lu Han, but he wanted to get his point across.

‘Officially leaving EXO. Goodbye cruel world.’

Not that he really was going to leave, it was actually a figure of speech, but he hoped that Lu Han got the message of how serious he felt about this.

And then Lu Han had the guts to comment that he wasn’t doing anything. Bet he didn’t expect Yixing to go ahead and write that Lu Han was genuinely blackmailing him, it scared him, Yixing could tell. And then the stupid manager had to go and comment saying that Lay wasn’t allowed and it just ruined everything completely and Lay had no idea how he was getting out of this situation.

Lu Han was evil, but smart.

The day continued on rather normally, but when Yixing finally emerged from his room he bumped into the devil in disguise.

“LAY!” Lu Han shouted, grabbing onto the younger’s shoulders tightly and shaking him harshly.

“Stop it!” Lay shouted, pushing the older one away and taking a deep breath.

“So, are you going to confess?” Lu Han asked, looking all excited.

“No. I’m not playing your game.” Lay said before brushing past him and walking into the kitchen to get a much needed glass of water.

Lu Han frowned and followed him quickly before speaking again.

“Just confess! I know you like him!” he prodded Lu Han suggestively and smirked at him.

“I do not!” Lay shouted back, eager to get his point across.

“Yes you do! Now, if you don’t confess, I am going to Baekhyun and showing him this right now.” As he finished that sentence, he turned to the exit, and Lay knew that the other wasn’t lying. Which because he really, really, didn’t want to do this.

“…”

And Lu Han was out of the door, and Lay couldn’t handle the embarrassment that was due to follow, so he ran after the older man, grabbing his shoulder when he reached him to turn him around.

“Fine.” He said quietly, and the older smirked.

“Fine, what?” Lu Han edged the other on.

“Fine, I’ll go to Joonmyun and… c-confess.” He swallowed and stared at him.

Lu Han and Lay stared at each other for a couple of seconds in silence before Lu Han started to jump up and down happily.

“Yay! Let’s go!”

Lay really didn’t want to be in this position at the moment, not at all. But here he was, in Joonmyun’s bedroom with the leader in it – all alone together. And the other was just staring at him silently, as if he was waiting for something.

Lu Han better of not told him anything. This was hard enough as it is.

“Yixing? You ok?” the leader asked worriedly, as Lay couldn’t seem to stop fidgeting with his hands, and Suho knew that the other only did this when he was very, very nervous.

“Uh… yeah. I’m fine.” The other said, trying to keep himself calm, but every second he wasted he knew that Lu Han was probably scheming to come in and speed things up a bit, so he had to do it now.

It wasn’t like he didn’t actually like Suho. He did, he found the older man very, very attractive – he just didn’t want to act on those feelings. But now he was getting forced too. Was that a right way to start a relationship? Definitely not.

“Joonmyun?” he whispered, and other walked forward a little immediately.

“What is it?” the leader asked.

“…I need to say something.” Lay closed his eyes, he had never felt this nervous before, not even when he was applying for SM.

“Of course, you can tell me anything.” The leader said, placing (a what seemed like) a comforting hand on the other’s shoulder, but it just made the unicorn so much more nervous.

“I-I…” his voice was shaking, he knew it. Suho stared at him worriedly again, this was so not helping his nerves. “I like you Joonmyun.” He finally let it go, and he waited for the older’s reaction. Suho stared at him confusedly, before smiling happily.

“I like you too Yixing, of course I do.”

Yixing was about to smile until he realised something.

Suho had the complete wrong idea didn’t he?

“Joonmyun?” he said, and the other smiled in response. “I mean I like you. Like like.”

The leader’s smile faltered a little as he realised what the other said.

“You… like me?” he asked, and Yixing nodded in return. “Oh…”

Yixing’s heart stopped a little.

Suho just went ‘oh’. Oh. That wasn’t really a particularly good response. It was neither good nor bad. All he could do was stay quiet, he didn’t want to say anything at the moment anyway. So he waited for Suho.

“Well, that’s something.” Joonmyun said, and Lay secretly thought that the other was actually making fun of him. “Yixing… I like you too.”

Yixing’s heart stopped as those words that came from the leader’s mouth. Did he really just say that? Or maybe he misunderstood again. But no, Yixing knew that Suho knew what he really meant. But then that would mean that Suho actually liked him back.

“You… You do?” Yixing asked, and the other nodded with a small smile before taking a step closer.

Well, so much for Yixing’s heart, he was pretty sure it had exploded by now.

“Yes, I do Yixing.”

The younger knew what Suho was nearing him for. And oh god he wanted him to just come closer already and do it. Thankfully, that’s what the leader seemed to do, and soon enough he felt their chests bump each other, and Suho leaned forward until their noses brushed against each other, and watched as Yixing closed his eyes.

Just as he was about to lean in, he felt a hand on his chest that pushed him away.

Yixing bit his lip as he pushed the leader away from him.

“Joonmyun…” he whispered, and the other looked generally worried again, at least he wasn’t angry.

“What’s wrong?” the older wondered.

“I need to tell you something else.” Yixing explained, and he felt the need to say so.

“Go on.” Suho said, a little nervous.

“Lu Han, he blackmailed me.” The boy said, keeping his head down low now, not wanting to catch his leader’s eye.

“To do what?” Suho asked, fearing he already knew the answer.

“To… confess to you.” Lay explained, and he peeked up a little to see a very hurt expression on the other’s face.

“Oh…” the other said, and he sounded completely rejected.

That wasn’t what Lay wanted at all.

“Um, he made me do it… but I really wanted to.” Suho looked at him confused. “I mean, I’ve always liked you, but I wouldn’t have confessed if he hadn’t made me.”

Suho sighed a little in relief as he neared the boy again.

“Should I thank him?” he asked, wrapping his arms around the boy in front of him who fiercely shook his head.

“No, he’s an evil brat.” Yixing commented, the words making the older laughed.

“Okay.”

Yixing smiled gratefully before laying his forehead on Suho’s shoulder.

“Um, Joonmyun?” he said, and the other looked at him with a smile.

“Yes?”

“We uh… need to announce this.” The boy explained.

“Announce? Oh…” the other finally got what he meant and let go of Yixing to walk over to his laptop.

A few minutes later the leader looked over at him and smiled.

“All you gotta do is accept it now.”

With this said, Yixing nodded and walked to his own room to open his laptop and accept the request he got over facebook.

‘Zhang Yixing is now in a relationship with Kim Joonmyun.’

At least there it was, but he still couldn’t help but feel rather awkward about this whole thing. About the way he actually confessed to Joonmyun, it didn’t help his conscience at all that the other knew about Lu Han.

And then he read the comments with Joonmyun actually replying to his little one.

‘Lay, we should talk about this.’

That’s exactly what he wanted to do, so he quickly typed in a response before closing down the machinery and marching over to the other’s room, knocking in instinct before he heard the other wish him in.

“Joonmyun?” he whispered, and the other ushered him to come and sit beside him on the bed.

Yixing instantly walked over to his bed, taking a careful seat on the edge of the bed and closing his eyes, just enjoying being in the presence of the other’s company was enough to keep him calm at the moment.

What he didn’t hear was the other moving behind him, and he didn’t notice anything until he felt the other’s chest bump against his back, and Suho’s legs at either side of his lap.

“What are you doing?” Yixing asked, not entirely displeased with the other’s position behind him, he was merely curious.

And then he felt the other’s strong hands on his shoulders, massaging them immediately.

“Giving you a massage. You’re tense Yixing.” The other’s hands continued to rub his shoulders rather gently, to which Yixing’s eyes closed again in relaxation, and wondered how the hell the other was so good at this.

“Mmm…” the boy didn’t necessarily mean to let out a little moan, but with the older doing such a good job it was hard to keep anything in. He felt Suho’s hands digging a little deeper into his skin, moving harsher to try and get the knots out, but it was still comfortable, and he naturally felt better already.

When the leader’s hands started to trail down a little, he felt the other’s hands at the sides of his back, pinching them hard before rubbing them and continuing this process to relax that bit of skin too. Yixing let his head fall back a little without meaning, and he landed on Suho’s shoulder as the other’s hands were now just hanging around his stomach peacefully.

The relaxing feeling was still there, and Yixing didn’t mind this at all.

“Hey Yixing?” Joonmyun whispered into his ear, blowing hot air into it.

“Y-Yes?” the younger asked, opening his eyes and realising he was very close to the other. Suho smirked before leaning down and letting his lips stay ghostly over Yixing’s, not quite touching, which was making Lay go absolutely mad. They stayed there for another couple of seconds before the young Chinese man couldn’t take it anymore, and he slowly pushed forward, pushing his lips onto Suho’s and closing his eyes as they kissed sweetly for the first time. He was honestly really glad that they shared their first kiss like this, it was special.

Suho removed his lips and the other’s cheek carefully before hugging his torso again.

“Don’t worry about Lu Han, I’m just glad we’re together now.” Suho confessed, rubbing his nose lightly on the others. Lay chuckled lightly.

“Sure, facebook makes it official right?”

Fin.