Kris Forgets His First Anniversary With Tao

Exo Facebook Stories!

 

Zitao woke up, smiling as his favourite cologne filled his lungs almost immediately, and he tilted his head up to notice he was cradled into Kris’s chest. That’s why he smelt the other’s scent. Smiling, he nuzzled his nose into the other even more before bulking up courage and moving up to his boyfriend’s perky , nibbling it between his teeth, smirking when he felt the other’s muscular body shudder beneath him.

“What are you doing Taozi?” the other mumbled, and the cute nickname made the panda boy chuckle.

“I was… lonely.” At that, he felt the other’s arms tighten their hold around his waist, and Kris’s chin lay on Tao’s head.

“Aww, I’ll keep you company baby.” The blonde whispered, kissing the younger boy’s hair before shutting his eyes again, and accidently slipping back into a dream state.

Tao huffed a couple of minutes later, knowing that Yifan had indeed fallen back asleep, and shuffled his way out of the other’s hold. When he was standing up, he stretched before looking over at a large calendar on the wall, and grinned when he saw that this particular date had a large circle around it. Zitao knew exactly what day it was, and it made him dead excited inside.

Turning around to face the sleeping hunk on his bed, he grinned before sitting on the bed and crawling over to Kris, placing a sweet kiss on the older’s lips. Moving away, he bit his lip when he saw that Kris shook his head a little, but never woke up. Tao sighed again before placing his lips on the others again, keeping them there this time, watching as the blonde’s eyes opened slightly and showed that he was awake. This time Tao backed away and grinned.

“Morning sleepy head!” the boy shouted, poking the other in his torso. Kris grabbed the other’s hand and pulled him closer, kissing him instantly. Tao moaned as the other nibbled on his bottom lip, and he felt Kris pull him on top, making the younger boy straddle him. They separated and stared lovingly into each other’s eyes for a few seconds. “Good morning Yifan.” Tao whispered, the other’s cheek lovingly. Kris grinned up at him.

“Good morning Zitao.” Kris greeted, placing his hands on his boyfriend’s waist.

“What are you up to today?” Zitao asked, the other’s bare chest, fluttering inside his head at how ripped his boyfriend was, and just how drool-worthy he really was. He’d be so jealous of himself if he wasn’t… himself? Tao shook his head at the stupid thought and waited to hear Yifan’s answer.

“I think I’ve got a photo-shoot actually.” Yifan said as he turned to search for his diary. Zitao watched as the man looked through it and scrunched up his eyes as he saw that he did have work to do today.

“Oh…” Zitao mumbled, generally sad about how his boyfriend was going to be leaving him for the full day. “When will you be back?” he asked, continuing to his boyfriend’s body to try and cheer himself up. Kris, noticing the younger’s mood, cupped his face lightly and spoke softly.

“I’ll be back as soon as I can, I promise.” After saying this, he brought his hands up to Tao’s neck and pulled him down slowly, pressing their lips together again before pressing his lips to the boy’s head.

“Okay, I believe you.” Tao said before he got up off the bed and walked straight to the bathroom.

Well, if Kris was going to be gone for most of the day, Tao will just have to make something special for him so when he gets back, he’ll be amazed. After splashing his face with water and brushing his teeth, he walked out of the bathroom and stood at the door, watching his boyfriend change. It’s a little ish, but Kris was his, which meant he was allowed to watch him get dressed.

Kris finally put a hoody on top of his t-shirt and turned around, surprised to find his boyfriend staring at him intently with his mouth agape.

“Watching me ert?” he asked, sauntering over to his boyfriend who flushed a deep red.

“Maybe…” Zitao replied, letting the other’s arms wrap around his waist in order to pull him closer.

“I’ll see you later okay?” Kris whispered and pecked him on the lips before leaving the room and later leaving the house. Zitao sighed and walked into the kitchen, making himself a cup of coffee before he started to think what he could do. Well, he could always make a dinner… Oh! And he needed to buy Kris presents.

This was going to be a great anniversary!

Staring at his clock, Tao sighed as he noticed it was already eight o’clock. He got that the photo shoot might of overrun, but by this much? The food on the table was already cold – not that he couldn’t heat it up – but he wanted to spend more than four hours with his one-year boyfriend.

Suddenly the dorm phone rang, and Tao got a feeling that it was Kris – well, he hoped it would be him, phoning to say he was sorry for being so late and that he was just coming home.

Running over to it, he picked it up quickly and held it to his ear, a small smile on his face when he heard Yifan saying his name.

‘Zitao.’

Zitao’s chest fluttered a little.

‘Hey Yifan.’

‘Look baby, I’m going to be even later.’

‘…Why?’

‘Because I’m going out for a few drinks with the photographer.’

‘Oh, why are you only telling me this now?’

‘It ran quite late and we’re walking to a bar right now.’

‘…Fine. Whatever.’

‘Zitao? What’s wrong?’

‘Nothing.’

‘…Fine. See you later.’

‘Yeah, bye.’

Zitao hung up the phone without giving the other a chance to say anything else, because Zitao knew what he would hear, and he really didn’t need to hear those three words at the moment. Slamming the phone down, he took a few shaky steps back and collapsed on the couch. This was so not going the way he hoped it to. Glancing to the kitchen, he noticed the food again, and he just got angry.

Not sad, just plain rage filled him up.

Looking at the edge of the table, he saw the little box with a bow on top, the present he was going to give to Kris.

It was a ring, a dragon ring that was made to curl around your finger, it reminded Tao of Yifan way too much, so he thought it was perfect. But apparently not.

But how dare he.

How dare Yifan forget their anniversary. And it was just any one.

It was their first year.

Zitao felt so mad that he was about to blow up completely. Standing up again, he kicked the table in front of him as hard as he could, but it hardly moved. He frowned at this and then stormed to his room. When he got there, he quickly switched on his laptop.

Typing away, he wrote a status on facebook.

‘I am literally, a sad panda right now.’

And then he closed the laptop before falling back onto his bed, closing his eyes and hoping to get at least a good sleep, which was pretty unlikely.

As he read through the comments the next morning, he winced when he saw that it was actually Yifan that had commented first. And then Kai with his utter stupidness about Yifan having another boyfriend. Replying, he then saw that he actually had a private message, from Yixing.

‘Here, I thought you should see this.’

It was a link, and he thought since Lay gave it to him, it would be completely harmless.

It was not.

It was in fact, a complete collage of KrisxLay pictures. This was not helping one bit.

Tao growled as he actually went through them all, looking straight at the times were Kris’s hand accidently lay on Yixing’s hip, or the other way around. The way they got so close on the camera sometimes. It was annoying, and it seriously was not the time for this at all. Speaking of the time, Zitao looked at his watch and saw that it was 11am. Which meant everyone was probably home. Which meant Yifan was also probably home.

Looking at the comments again, he noticed that Yifan had once again wrote on the status.

‘Tao, come into my room, we’ll talk.’

Dammit, that wasn’t what he wanted, but he knew there was no other way to discuss this. He could message him on facebook, but he had a feeling that would piss the older off a lot, so he wrote a reply, and got up off his bed, slowly walking into the dragon’s room.

Knocking on the door, he heard the other’s deep voice welcome him in.

As he walked through, his eyes connected with Kris’s straight away, and he tried hard to stop himself from running up and hitting him straight on the face.

“Tao, come here.” The man patted the empty space beside him on his bed, and Zitao bit his lip before complying with his orders. When he sat down, he felt Kris shuffle closer to him before speaking. “Tell me what’s wrong.”

Tao took a deep breath before replying.

“Yifan, it’s about yesterday.” He heard the other sigh in annoyance, which just pissed Tao off so much more.

“That? Oh come on! I just went for a few drinks!” Kris shouted, moving a little away from his boyfriend, who was fuming.

“That’s not the point.” Tao gritted his teeth together.

“Then what is?” Kris asked, his voice going low and calm, he didn’t like seeing Tao upset.

“About yesterday as a whole Kris.” Tao tried to explain, but the other just wasn’t getting it.

“I had work, I can’t skip that.” The blonde said, a little confused.

“Of course I know that.” Tao whispered, his hands clenching into fists at the others misunderstanding. “I’m talking about what day yesterday was.”

Kris scrunched his eyebrows together to think. When Tao wasn’t receiving an answer, he groaned and stood up, turning around to face his boyfriend.

“It was our ing one year anniversary Kris.”

The other’s expression was unbelievably funny to Tao. It was shock, surprise, and hurt. So, he really did forget.

“Oh , Zitao, I’m so ing sorry.” The other apologised, looking down at his lap, as if he didn’t have the guts to stare at the panda.

“Sorry? Really?” the other said, making Yifan look up to see Zitao standing there in pure fury and rage.

“I… don’t know what else to say.” The other said, but Tao only scoffed.

Scoffed at his pathetic excuse.

“Yifan, this is so ing like you. Honestly.” Zitao confessed, pointing an accusing finger at the other. Kris stood up automatically and laughed.

“Just like me? What is that supposed to mean?” he asked, eyes wide.

“Yifan, it’s in your personality to be so self-obsessed. Admit it.” Zitao said, knowing that even in these words he wasn’t even really being truthful, he was just mad and had to take it out on Kris.

“Self-obsessed? you Zitao. If I’m so ing self-obsessed then why are you with me?!” Kris shouted in his face, his face red and eyes bulging.

Zitao knew what was going to be said next, he didn’t want to say it, but his brain didn’t listen to the heart, and the words just spilled out without thinking.

“Why am I with you? I don’t even know, this, I hate you! You never ing cared about me, I’m not going to be with someone like that!” Tao shouted, throwing his hands up in the air before turning to leave the room.

“Leave then! See if I care!” Kris shouted back, flinching as he heard the bedroom door slam shut.

Tao’s eyes were b with harsh tears and he ran back to his room, and jumped into his bed. He was so god damn angry right now, with the way Kris had spoken to him. Opening his laptop again, he quickly deleted the relationship on it to ease his mood a bit. But it didn’t, it just hurt more.

People commented, but he didn’t care, writing a stupid reply he shut it and closed his eyes. It hurt too much to think right now.

Someone was shaking Tao awake, and the boy finally opened his eyes to see his Korean bandmate’s face right next to his. Shaking his head, he blinked a couple of times before sitting up a little.

“What is it Baekhyun-hyung?” he asked, fighting back the urge to yawn rudely in the other’s face.

“Can you tell me what’s wrong?” the boy asked, Tao’s hair gently.

Maybe it’d be good to actually tell someone.

“…I broke up with Kris.” He explained, and Baekhyun done nothing but start to rub his back comfortably, urging the boy to continue on. “He… Our anniversary was yesterday, our first year. He forgot… ended up at a bar with a couple of friends for the night… and then we got into a fight this morning.” He explained well, and Baekhyun bit his lip a little.

“I see…” The boy replied, obviously not knowing what to say to him.

“Look, I just really want to be alone to think this over Baekkie, but thank you for listening.” The panda explained, squeezing the singers hand before letting go and sitting backwards.

“No problem, thanks for letting me in.” The brunette Tao’s hair once more before getting up and leaving the room.

Tao sighed and closed his eyes again, no intent to go back to sleep, but just to try and be comfortable.

The day passed slowly for him, and his heart ached.

It really did.

When he ate and fell back asleep again, he dived into a night full of dreams that showed him and Kris together happily. It was painful, even if he was asleep. He had no idea how he was going to handle the next day.

Two days passed, and Tao was so close to losing it.

He wanted to feel the dragon’s fingers on his skin, even if it was just a little hug, he’d be utterly fine and content with that. Tao wanted Kris to be beside him, to smile at him, and not have them ignore each other at every turn, which was what they were forced to do full the whole day.

Zitao thanked his managers that there were no schedule for another couple of days, because he didn’t know how he’d handle that. Being so close to Kris without being able to speak or touch him would drive him through the edge. And definitely over it.

This morning was painful again, and when Tao got up, he immediately went to the bathroom to splash cold water on his face, to see if he would wake up from this horrible dream, although he was too proud to admit that it was actually half of his fault as well.

Sighing, he walked back into his room and put on a pair of tight black skinny jeans with a low cut white top and walked out into the living room, wincing when he noticed Kris was standing there, looking at him, as if he was waiting for Tao to wake up and come in.

And the sad look he had on his face almost sent Tao to the ground.

He hated seeing Yifan look so damn depressed. Especially if it was his own doing.

Moving over, he winced again at his face, and when he was about a metre away from Yifan, the older spoke.

“Zitao, I’m so sorry.” The other whispered, and Tao’s heart fluttered at the deep emotion evident in his voice.

Zitao didn’t say a word, but he tensed when the other came over and closed in on him.

“Really Tao, I just need you to forgive me.” The man said, while holding out his hand, something shiny catching the panda’s eyes.

“Yifan… what is that?” he asked shakingly, his eyes going a little wide as Kris held it up, it was in the shape of a key.

“It’s my way of saying sorry. I saw the dinner… and the present.” As he said, he held up his finger to show the other the dragon ring that was currently hugging it and holding its place. “This is your anniversary present. And hopefully brings our relationship together.”

Tao took it and stared at it before he felt the other tugging on his wrist to pull him outside. When he got outside, his breath stopped completely.

“Yifan… Y-You didn’t…” The panda stuttered as he stared onto the street, and onto something particular that was parked on it. Kris stood behind the boy and wrapped his arms around the boy’s waist, pulling him back and inhaling the boy’s sweet scent again for the first time in days. He terribly missed it. Tao pressed the button on the key and noticed the car’s headlights flash. It was.

Outside was a black BMW, and it was absolutely gorgeous.

Turning around in the other’s hold, Tao threw his arms around Yifan’s pale neck and pulled him closer, smashing their lips together almost immediately and kissing the life out of him to make up for those days they never touched once. Both of them continued to make out before Zitao finally let go, but kept his forehead against Kris’s.

“I’m sorry Kris, I didn’t mean for things to go out of hand like that…” he confessed, moving his hands down to entangle with the blondes.

Kris nodded in understanding.

“Be mine again?” he asked, and Tao couldn’t help but giggle.

“Hmm… Okay.” They both grinned and kissed once more before Tao spun around and raced to his brand new car. Getting in the driver’s seat, he let his hand roam the wheel and he let out a loud squeak. “This is so awesome!” he exclaimed before pushing in the key to ignition and starting it up.

As he rode away in his anniversary present, Kris stood on the street with a frown on his face.

Taking out his phone he called his boyfriend.

‘I’m driving right now Kris! Want me to be in an accident?!’

‘You left me .’

‘Oh…Oops.’

Kris sighed as he shut his phone and he heard a car speed backwards and Tao goofily open the door and grin.

“Sorry baby.”