Lets be friends..

The Lost Love

 

‘Ah.!Babo Victoria~ babo!’

Victoria shouted while walking to their waiting room.

Everyone now is looking at her, w/ their curious glares; it was like asking her, what the hell is happening to you? You’re too loud. And some other thoughts.

It’s embarrassing. She thought to herself.

Victoria remembered that the guy who exchange glares w/ her at the airport is actually Nichkhun.

It was really embarrassing that she did not recognize him.

‘did he remember me? Oh I think its not,,..but why is he looking at me like that a while ago?oh! its killing me!’ she talked to herself.

‘Unnie, are you alright?’ Sulli ask her while looking at her face, ‘you look sick’ she continued.

‘oh I’m fine, don’t worry. I’ll just have to go in the restroom.’

‘do you want me to go w/ you?’ she asked again, now she’s preparing herself to go w/ her when Victoria stopped her.

‘No, I want to go alone, rest there, and I’ll be back later ok? I think I need some fresh air,’ Victoria says while leaving the room, she motioned her members that she’s leaving for a while, they all smiled at her and waved back.

 

--

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

She left. But its fine. I think she did not remember me. But its still fine. What’s happening to me? I leave shinee’s waiting room the moment when f(x)’s leave. Minho looks at me and gave me a teasing smile.

‘hyung, I guess I’ll see you around?’ he said while giving me a teasing smile.

‘yah!i’m leaving now can’t you see?haha’ I say to him, his really an adorable dongsaeng. He knows what I’m thinking and what I’m feeling right now. But its no-good, he being close to Victoria and his other members, that thought is killing me.

--

 

I was walking in nowhere when I saw a familiar figure going inside the restroom, a girls restroom, I walk closer to see who is it, I was surprise that I was Victoria, but she look pale, what happened to her?

 

I wait for her outside the restroom to ask if she’s ok. Well, I actually know that she’s not fine but I have to know what happened to her. When she appears, she shouted.

‘OMO.! Why are you here? You scare me!’ she said while holding her chest.

‘I’m sorry, I saw you walk here but you look sick so I decided to follow you, care to tell what happened to you?’ I asked.

She’s sweating, I can see that her breathing is not normal, so I hold her hand and dragged her to the rooftop.

‘this place is great, its very refreshing.’ I said. But she’s not speaking, I looked at her only to find that she was staring at me all the time. I felt embarrassed, I look away.

‘you know what, this is my favourite place in this building, every time I feel scared and tensed, I always went here, the air can sometimes calm your heart.’ I looked at her again, and again, she was just looking at me.

‘is there something in my face, ‘cause your staring at me quite long,’ I smiled at her, finally she speaks.

‘you dragged me here, you talked like we know each other, then your telling some stories, now your asking me why I’m staring at you like this?’ she burst, I never thought that she felt strange in my sudden action, but I was just thinking that It might make her feel ok if she went up here.

‘I’m sorry if I surprised you I was just~’ she cut my words and speak.

‘no, I’m sorry, you don’t have to say sorry, its actually my fault, your just being kind, whats wrong w/ me?’ she gave me a little laugh.

I smiled at her, I thought that she’s really mad at me. She then continues.

‘I’m sorry for my sudden burst, I just don’t know how to react on your actions, but thank you, it feels great to be here with you’

With you? Did I hear her right? She’s happy that she’s w/ me? I was so happy that my heart may fall anytime. I don’t know how to react w/ those words. I was so happy that leaves me speechless.

‘are you ok?’ I was surprise when I hear her talk, she’s looking at me worriedly. Why? Did my ears are burning red again?

‘I’m ok, don’t worry. I was just happy.’ I smiled at her, she smile back. Our conversation was cut when I hear her phone ringing.

‘oh~ can I get this call? Its important,’ she tells me, maybe it was her members looking for her. But I got goosebumps when she call the name of the other person.

‘kyuuuu….!haha..why?’ she laughs.

‘you miss me? Oh don’t be, ‘cause we’re seeing each other later.’ She laughs again. I felt that a hard stone was hitting my heart.

‘yes, manager-oppa said that we’re having a party later for our debut, so you better get me a gift or else I’ll be mad.’ I hear her speak again, then laugh, my heart was so broken how can they be that close?

I was looking at her when she says goodbye to the person on the other line. She faced me and said.

‘Its really nice to be here w/ you, I’m so thankful Nichkhun-ssi, but I have to go now, thank you, see you around.’ She waved her goodbye to me.

I was happy, but at the same time sad, because, theres a lot of guys surrounding her, its hard to enter her life, what more her heart?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

thank you for reading my fic,^____^

 

its been a while, thank you for subscribing.

 

comments please..;))