Trap

The Lost Love

 

Victoria’s POV

 

I was on my way to our waiting room when I saw sulli waiting outside our room. I rushed at her side.

‘hey, so what’s the matter? Why do you need me in a hurry?’

Sulli just look at me, then she look at her side and looks at me again.

‘unnie, by any chance, are you talking to me?’ she asked me.

‘yes? Isn’t it obvious? Kyuhyun told me that your looking for me. And your in a hurry. So what’s the matter?i asked again.

‘but unnie, I’m not looking at you, why would kyu-oppa will tell that to you, if I don’t even see him?’

Suddenly, my heart felt pain. I don’t know why, but I think I need to find them.

I left him w/ nichkhun, I shouldn’t do that. Is it too late? I know kyuhyun, he is too protective when it comes to me, so he’s probably talking to him right now.

I rushed to the place where I left them, but they’re already gone, so I asked the janitor near the place if he saw them.

He told me that they are on the rooftop, I felt relief, then I rushed to the rooftop to stop kyuhyun on what he is planning to say or do to nichkhun.

When I’m on the main door to the rooftop, I heard kyu’s voice, its so loud, I can hear what he says clearly.

‘do you like her?’ his voice was very scary, it was the same as my dads. But whats on my mind right now is, I want to hear his answer. But he is not speaking, his just looking at Kyuhyun.

He repeated his question again, now, he’s much closer to him,and he is angry now.

‘do you like her??’ that voice was so powerful, it was like he was requiring Nichkhun to answer him.

‘‘No, I don’t like her, why are you asking that?’

My heart suddenly felt pain, so much pain. I can’t bear it. I want to cry, I need to cry.

So he doesn’t like me. Why am I too ambitious? I really thought that he likes me too.

Because of the way he talks to me, his smile when his w/ me. Everything, everything is just a mask.

I can’t bear it, so I run away. Away from them, I don’t wanna hear him talk again, my heart is in so much pain right now, and I really can’t bear it.

I was running fast when I bump someone, its Minho.

‘Noona! What happened? Why are you crying?’he asked.

I just past him, I don’t need to talk to anyone right now.

I want to be alone, alone where I can cry my heart out.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I went to the rooftop w/ Minho. I need to know if he is in love w/ Victoria. I was about to ask him if he loves her when I saw Victoria at the door. Looking at us, but I think, she didn’t know that I saw her, so I came up w/ a better idea, instead of asking him do you love her? I ask him do you like her?  Basically, guys knows the difference of those two words, love and like, so if he really love her, he would actually say no. So then, I asked him,

‘do you like her?’ but he’s not answering. I really need to hear that no, I’m in a hurry, so Victoria would probably think that Nichkhun is not in love w/ her.

I asked again, now w/ much loud and ordering voice.

‘do you like her?’

I moved closer to him, as if I was forcing him to answer. So he did answer me.

‘No, I don’t like her, why are you asking that?’ he said.

Busted. Now I win.

He is too foolish to say that, but I know that its not his faul. But sorry to say, those words are the most foolish words that he can ever say right now.

After I heard him, I smiled and look at Victoria, she was so shocked, and I can see her tears, I wanna comfort her, but not right now. I need to finish my business w/ this guy.

Then I remember, he asked me why I ask him those things, he is now closer to me. So I answered him, thinking that Victoria might hear me too. That would be perfect.

‘ok, ok, I like her, No, I LOVE HER, so you better not touch her, or else..’ I cut my words, but I was actually saying that I will ruin his career if he touch my Victoria, but I didn’t say those words, It sound harsh, so I just cut it.

‘or else?’ he asked again. Do you really want to know? You better not,haha, I’m such an evil.

‘no, nothing, I better get going Victoria is waiting for me.’ i turn around and was about to go when he stopped me.

‘Hyung, your missing the thought of my words.’ He said, I look at him, and asked,

‘what are you talking about?’ he continued.

‘yes, I don’t like her, because., I LOVE HER.’ I was surprised of what he said, I looked at the door, thank God Victoria was not there anymore, so his words are useless now.

I just look at him, I don’t know how to react on what he said. But I want to know, why do he love her?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

so i just put some spices in the story.

evil Kyuhyun really evil..haha..;)

 

subscribe please..thanks for the comments..^^