I LOVE HER

The Lost Love

 

While Victoria and nichkhun is having fun chitchatting, there is someone who is secretly watching them. Its Kyuhyun, ever since Victoria came to Korea, he was the one who took care of her. He love her more than a friend, but to Victoria, he is only a friend, that fact pissed him. He wants Victoria, if he can’t have her, nobody can have her.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

The first recording for Star King is done, when I’m about to go in our room I saw Victoria. I was about to approach her and apologize to her of what happened last party, but I saw her walk towards a guy. He looks familiar but a bit far so I walk closer to see who it is.

I was surprise to see that he is actually Nichkhun. The Thai Prince of 2pm. Since when did they know each other? I wonder, but what can I see now is two people in love w/ each other.

I can’t believe it, I thought that Victoria is still grieving on what happened to Kangta-hyung, but no, I’m wrong, she was actually flirting w/ this guy. I need to do something to separate them so I move closer.

‘hey vic, you look good, what are you doing in here? I thought you have a photo shoot,’ I said, she looks at me, surprised, then she look at nichkhun worriedly.

‘oh, kyu, I never thought that you’re here, thanks anyway, my photo shoot finished early so manager-oppa said that I can go here and visit.’ She said, but she’s not looking at me, she’s actually looking at nichkhun, that makes me pissed so I decided to make up a story to get her away from that man.

‘I saw sulli awhile ago, she’s looking for you, I don’t know why but she looks in a hurry,’ she panicked when she heard that’s sulli’s in a hurry, so she bead her goodbye to nichkhun and to me.

‘nichkhun-ssi, I’ll see you around, take a medicine if your sick,’she said then she look at me, ‘aren’t you going w/ me?’she asked,

‘no, I have some important matter here that I need to finish, you better go now, I’ll see you later,’ I said, then she waved her goodbye to us.

 

Now, its my turn to talk w/ this guy. I know the he’s handsome, but no one can ever stole Victoria from me, not him, not anybody.

 

Nichkhun’s POV

 

I was about to turn around when I heard him say.

‘can I talk you for a minute?’ Kyuhyun said. I don’t really want to talk to him, yes I admire him being a singer, but as Victoria’s friend, I don’t like it. The way he looks at her, and the way he treats her, it is somewhat special that makes me worried.

I have those thoughts, not realizing that someone’s waiting for my answer. He then said again.

‘can we talk for a minute?’ w/ much louder voice.

Then, I came to my senses, I just nod and follow him.

We went in the rooftop. Victoria and I’s special place. I don’t want to ruined our special place w/ this guy, but he insist that we need to talk there, so I just followed.

‘do you like her?’ I heard him talk in a loud and angry voice,what’s wrong w/ him? I thought.

I just look at him, eye to eye, if stares can call, we’re actually dead now, the way he looks at me, it was like his telling me to stay away from her. But I didn’t answer, so he asked again.

‘do you like her?’ now, his voice has a dark aura, then he move closer to me.

I moved backward and say to him, ‘No, I don’t like her, why are you asking that?’

He didn’t answer, he just smiled.

Now its my turn to move closer to him, and look at him w/ questioning eyes.

‘ok, ok, I like her, no I LOVE HER, so you better not touch her, or else..’he said, cutting his words,

‘or else?’ I asked.

‘no, nothing, I better get going Victoria is waiting for me.’ He turn around and he was about to go when I stop him.

‘Hyung, your missing the thought of my words.’ I said, he looks at me, and asked,

‘what are you talking about?’

‘yes, I don’t like her, because., I LOVE HER.’

He just look at me, as if asking me why. But how can I tell him if I myself don’t know why I love her?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its a short chapter isn't it?

i'm sorry, kinda busy, but i'll update again, just wait..^^

 

thank you for reading my fic.

comments and suggestions please.

thank you..^^